Obama Just Compared Christianity With Islam…At National Prayer Breakfast

DAG020515-1.jpg

Indeed many have committed atrocities in the name of Christ.

Many more have committed atrocities in the name of Obama.

The Christians are just easier about admitting it.

President Obama still has not learned that there is no place for the truth or facts in US politics because the right wing won't allow it.

Yes Lakkie, most people know the history and in most of today's civilized society, recognize it as the atrocity it was.
Comparing current atrocities to those in the past hold no comparison.

Indeed many have committed atrocities in the name of Christ.

Many more have committed atrocities in the name of Obama.

The Christians are just easier about admitting it.

Who has committed atrocities in the name of Obama?

He can kiss my ass. The man always slams us. He learned it from his mentor, radical pastor Wright. Out of all the pastors in Chicago, Obama chose Wright. The below quote sounds just like what garbage comes out of the jerkoffs mouth

-Geaux

"If you've never gotten on your knees and asked him to forgive you of your sins, you're just a pretty good guy or a pretty good gal? You're going to go to hell," Waltrip said.

Obama had a more non-denominational message for the audience that also included prominent leaders of non-Christian faiths. The president said that while religion is a source for good around the world, people of all faiths have been willing to "hijack religion for their own murderous ends."

"Unless we get on our high horse and think that this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said. "In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.

"So it is not unique to one group or one religion," Obama said. "There is a tendency in us, a simple tendency that can pervert and distort our faith."

My Way News - Obama condemns those who seek to hijack religion

Yea but the Nazis were queers who murdered 56 million people and they sure didn't do it in the name of Christ. "Progressives" murdered 140 million people and they sure as hell didn't do it in the name of Christ either. I don't suppose the chimp had anything to say about queers, commies, and mass murder on a scale never before witnessed in humanity's history, did he? Not even as an afterthought? No, I didn't think so.

Killing innocent women and children with drones somehow does not quality as an atrocity with ass-sucking liberals.

I don't know quite how to deal with this ignorance. Whether one is addressing the Crusade/Spanish Inquisitions, there's so many issues at the time to consider. I've not the time to present all or even some of them. Do your own homework.

As for the conquistadors, in the twentieth or twenty-first centuries, as with the above, we can say, "What were they thinking?" Of course, we didn't have the same education, (formal or not), and we did not have their cultures to walk in their shoes.

Yet, somehow we're now supposed to step into the shoes of savages that burn alive a man? Throw another off a building to his death? Behead countless? Slam planes into buildings killing thousands? Take axes to heads? Drive cars into crowds of people?

Someone should tell obabble that this is 2015...deal with the here and now you asshole!

Forum List

Back