Obama just said our "footprint" is bigger than most country's.

You beat me to it :). I wonder how big a footprint all those pious Liberals left on the planet flying their private jets to the Global Climate Summit?

Now, let us see all of the stupid ass left wing hypocritical gasbags, who don't purchase carbon credits, defend the whole "footprint" thing.

Lol!

Utterly hopeless pieces of shit.

How many "green companies" went under after receiving hundreds of millions dollars in start up from the goverment?

I stopped counting at 36.

Oh, the people that started those companies got paid.....

Lol.....

I hate the left.

The old carbon footprint. Followed by another great dollar give away. Without Congress' consent. How much of our paycheck just left our pockets this time? Go India! You're smarter than we are.

tumblr_me3297Kbfy1qzo3c9o1_500.gif

How many "green companies" went under after receiving hundreds of millions dollars in start up from the goverment?

Lol.....

I hate the left.

I take pleasure in knowing that you're so deeply disturbed by all this. ;)

A few dollars wasted here is no problem at all compared compared to the trillions wasted on third world Islamic shitholes.

Lol.....

I hate the left.

A few dollars wasted here is no problem at all compared compared to the trillions wasted on third world Islamic shitholes.
Is that you in that photo? Holy shit.

Lol.....

I hate the left.

You'd have to be a deeply stupid man just to entertain the thought.

Lol.....

I hate the left.

You'd have to be a deeply stupid man just to entertain the thought.
You are one dumb fish

Forum List

Back