Obama just said our "footprint" is bigger than most country's.

Gee there's been a single incident to fudging. Something that other climate scientists exposed and agreed had occurred. It means absolutely nothing if thousands of peer reviewed studies the world over confirm the phenomenon is real. You cherry picking isolated crap like this does nothing to validate your ignorance.

In 2007 the British Court ruled the DATA, not the fudge, was that 90% of Earth ice on Antarctica was increasing. NASA recently validated that...

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

That's 90% of Earth ice GROWING, adding at least 80 billion tons of ice every year...

Two sides went to court. One side won. The other side CHICKENED OUT from appealing, and then claims "there is a consensus" but it isn't going to win an APPEAL...

Court Identifies Eleven Inaccuracies in Al Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Truth’

"The film suggests that the Antarctic ice covering is melting, the evidence was that it is in fact increasing."

EVERY SINGLE TIME a "warmer" has claimed Antarctica is "melting" or "losing ice," that individual LIED...
God you people come across so retarded when it comes referencing anything Al Gore says. It's so pathetic when we are talking about real scientific research. You just choose to harp on him because it fits your republican narrative. You can't handle the cognitive dissonance I guess. God forbid you ever actually go to college.

Just because the planet's temp is rising, it doesn't mean all the ice sheets are melting. It doesn't change the fact that the ice sheet at the other end of the pole IS melting. It does change the fact that 2014, 2015, and 2016 have been the hottest years on record. It doesn't change the fact that the climate of the earth has been drastically changed since the beginning of the 20th century.

Does Antarctic sea ice growth negate climate change? Scientists say no

American conservatives are literally the dumbest people on the planet. Evolutionary left overs that will soon be extinct through counter-selection, hopefully.

The "college graduate" Billy doesn't offer up facts, he spews and parrots and attempts lame personal insults. You're out of your league, Billy Boy, we see right through you
We both already know that there is a scientific consensus from peer-reviewed research the world over man made climate change is real. Pathetically, you point to something Al Gore said years ago and pretend that's proof of something. No one gives a shit what Al Gore says besides you douche bags.

The term "scientific consensus" is an oxymoron. A consensus, isn't science, moron.
Whenever someone uses the term "consensus" and calls it science, you know thy don't now their ass from a hole in the ground. "Consensus" is a political term, not a scientific term.
Are you really too stupid to understand what science is? In fact it seems clear you don't even understand what the word consensus means. Good god.

Riddle me this, oh educated one. Why do they keep getting caught fudging the data? Now don't come back with Fox News, science, or any other squawking, just answer the question.
Gee there's been a single incident to fudging. Something that other climate scientists exposed and agreed had occurred. It means absolutely nothing if thousands of peer reviewed studies the world over confirm the phenomenon is real. You cherry picking isolated crap like this does nothing to validate your ignorance.
As I already pointed out, they aren't "peer reviewed." They are pal reviewed.

American conservatives are literally the dumbest people on the planet. Evolutionary left overs that will soon be extinct through counter-selection, hopefully.
You purchase carbon credits?

You have now literally become the stupidest fucking poster on this site.

Not kidding. You lost the debate. You have zero debate skills. You are a fucking worthless parrot. Nothing more and more than likely a whole lot less. In fact, I just insulted parrots.

Do you actually think you have won any debate on here?

Footprints? Wait wait, that Al gore thing? That is still going?

HOLY SHIT

Yes, and him and his fellow Maoist tards will snivel all about how we need another 300,000,000 or so 'undocumented immigrants' coming in, preferably Muslims naturally, cuz, 'Raycism n stuff', out of the other sides of their mouths. ....

You purchase carbon credits?

You have now literally become the stupidest fucking poster on this site.

He's won that title on a couple of other sites as well; he's probably already had the T-Shirt made for this site, too ... lol

I have so many of the left wing insects on ignore. Did any of them admit that they purchase carbon credits?

If not, why not? I mean if Gore is so right, then why aren't they purchasing carbon credits?

If so, please tell me who.

Has any left winger calculated their own footprint size?

They think we are stupid.

I have so many of the left wing insects on ignore. Did any of them admit that they purchase carbon credits?

If not, why not? I mean if Gore is so right, then why aren't they purchasing carbon credits?

If so, please tell me who.

Has any left winger calculated their own footprint size?

They think we are stupid.

Indeed. Al Gore's extortion racket is making him a billionaire, courtesy of the political influence all racketeers need to succeed, but these morons will believe literally anything if it comes from some wealthy gimp who has been marketed to them as an 'Environmentalist n stuff" on the proper politically correct propaganda sites and echo chambers.

"Obama just said our "footprint" is bigger than most country's"
It shouldn't come as a surprise. Our Sasquatch population is the largest in the world.
BigfootGIF_09.gif

Ok, so here is what has been proven about the stupid left from this thread.

1. They are the hypocrites that we know they are, since they defend a liar like Gore even though they themselves do not purchase carbon credits and have no clue what their carbon footprint is.

2. They are stupid that they actually believe in the man made globalwarming bullshit and do purchase carbon credits and believe by doing that, that they are actually stopping THE glowbull warming. Even though at least 10 things have been proven wrong from that ridiculous propaganda movie Inconvenient Truth.

That is what has been proven from my post. That is it and that is all.

Forum List

Back