Obama just said our "footprint" is bigger than most country's.

The left admit that they don't care that the green companies were a scam.

Then you have the genius up there bringing up the middle east. Code for Booooosh.

They are useless.

Obama needs a footprint on his stupid ass.

It will never come from the likes of cowards like you hon.
tumblr_lydfx4Zqjd1r4bg1q.gif

Like I said.
Wait, you are a woman? A left wing woman?

tumblr_m6pz08IWft1qdd22io1_400.gif

He's no woman...unless he's one of those confused left tards who thinks he is

Footprints? Wait wait, that Al gore thing? That is still going?

HOLY SHIT

Thank the Republicans in the House and Senate. The House Judiciary actually subpoenaed the FBI fraud case against the "top climate scientists," but both Boehner and BIZARRO Paul Ryan sold out when Netanyahu told them to hush the fraud part about Global Warming. Seems when Zionism is involved with ripping off Americans, the GOP is right there cheering them on...

HOLY SHIT
It's a shame you people are too stupid to understand what climate change actually is.

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

If you cannot answer that question, you have NO CLUE what Earth climate change is all about - NO CLUE.

HOLY SHIT
It's a shame you people are too stupid to understand what climate change actually is.

Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

If you cannot answer that question, you have NO CLUE what Earth climate change is all about - NO CLUE.
What are you even talking about? That's your explanation as to why this worldwide scientific consensus on climate change is wrong? God you're such a noob. You've obviously have never taken a single science class at the higher education level.

What are you even talking about?

The Antarctic has 9 times the ice of the Arctic, on the same planet with the same atmosphere with the same amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.

WHY?

Not having a clue just proves you are a PARROT who supports CENSORSHIP and has NO REAL UNDERSTANDING OF CLIMATE SCIENCE beyond PARROTING.

HOLY SHIT

We told you, it's a scam designed to redistribute wealth. As soon as they mentioned carbon credits you should have gotten the clue
No you really have no idea what you are talking about. If you actually managed a college education, you would see the value in peer-reviewed, independent research on climate change. You do realize, of course, that American Rightwingers are the only people the world over to still think this is a myth, right? God it's just embarrassing.

HOLY SHIT

We told you, it's a scam designed to redistribute wealth. As soon as they mentioned carbon credits you should have gotten the clue
No you really have no idea what you are talking about. If you actually managed a college education, you would see the value in peer-reviewed, independent research on climate change. You do realize, of course, that American Rightwingers are the only people the world over to still think this is a myth. God it's just embarrassing.

GFY loon, it's a scam and I don't need someone as stupid as you are (I've read your nonsense) trying to snow me otherwise

HOLY SHIT

No you really have no idea what you are talking about. If you actually managed a college education, you would see the value in peer-reviewed, independent research on climate change. You do realize, of course, that American Rightwingers are the only people the world over to still think this is a myth. God it's just embarrassing.

GFY loon, it's a scam and I don't need someone as stupid as you are (I've read your nonsense) trying to snow me otherwise
Don't you think it's pretty pathetic that you think this is a scam simply because republicans and Fox News told you it is? Those are the only sources you even listen to on this subject.

HOLY SHIT

Don't you think it's pretty pathetic that you think this is a scam simply because republicans and Fox News told you it is? Those are the only sources you even listen to on this subject.

Keep guessing, loon. In the meantime get past I take you serious. Although you do have some comedy value. They wouldn't need to be fudging data if it was real but they are and they get caught doing it

Keep guessing, loon. In the meantime get past I take you serious. Although you do have some comedy value. They wouldn't need to be fudging data if it was real but they are and they get caught doing it
So you admit then that you are just a republican/Fox News pawn? Ok good.

HOLY SHIT

Don't forget the Shell Answer Man too. The petrochemical companies and repugs got it all figured out. In other news, the Shell Answer Man says the Earth is flat and supported by turtles all the way down.

So you admit then that you are just a republican/Fox News pawn? Ok good.

See how stupid you are? I never "admitted" any such thing. Now go play outside "Billy", you're way out of your league here and I don't have the time or desire to educate you

Forum List

Back