🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Keeps Us Safe. Again

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
There have been several terror plots found and prevented in the last few years.

Another plot was uncovered and stopped in New York.

Thanks to Obama. I say that because if the terrorists had not been found and stopped, the conservatives/republicans would have said it was all Obama's fault and he wasn't keeping America safe. That he was on the side of the terrorists.

Obama's justice department and FBI uncovered the plot and stopped it.

The reality is that the republicans/conservatives are on the side of the terrorists. They want another 9-11 to happen but only if it's while we have a democratic president.

Suspected ISIS backer held for NY attack plot: Justice Department - AOL

In other words....

Thank you law enforcement and military. The men and women with guns. The men and women the left has been protesting and demonizing for 15 years.

Thank you all for still serving and still giving a fuck about America, despite the disgusting behavior the left has displayed towards you all.

In other words....

Thank you law enforcement and military. The men and women with guns. The men and women the left has been protesting and demonizing for 15 years.

Thank you all for still serving and still giving a fuck about America, despite the disgusting behavior the left has displayed towards you all.
Next time you blame Obama for a terror attack I'll see if you still think law enforcement and the military are responsible

There have been several terror plots found and prevented in the last few years.

Another plot was uncovered and stopped in New York.

Thanks to Obama. I say that because if the terrorists had not been found and stopped, the conservatives/republicans would have said it was all Obama's fault and he wasn't keeping America safe. That he was on the side of the terrorists.

Obama's justice department and FBI uncovered the plot and stopped it.

The reality is that the republicans/conservatives are on the side of the terrorists. They want another 9-11 to happen but only if it's while we have a democratic president.

Suspected ISIS backer held for NY attack plot: Justice Department - AOL
I'm pretty sure you don't understand how this works.

If a terrorist plot is foiled, it was due to the hard work of our intelligence and law enforcement communties.
If a terrorist plot is successful, it was due to Obama's failed leadership.

What's the matter with you....

In other words....

We all have Dubya to thank for showing the terrorists that attacking America was possible in the first place. Oh, and let's not forget Condi Rice....

But the suspect was not shot by police so your comment about guns is just pure drama queen bullshit

I wonder when I think about Bush SR, Carlucci and Bakers involvement in the Carlyle group. One thing is for sure, we need to keep past administrations out of the government. What was Cheney and Rumsfeld doing during the Clinton Admin?? Getting set up for the Republican Admin with Bush Jr.

We need to get rid of the old dogs.

I read the article.

Like all other government false flags, this arrest is orchestrated. He had the desire, but no money or connections. So our government establishment GAVE him the resources, and then arrested him for acting on a desire that they nurtured. It's a common game our intelligence services play to gin up fear in you plebs.

It said Lutchman expressed support for Islamic State in telephone conversations with a paid informant in November and December. It said that this month he was in contact with someone who identified himself as a member of the militant group in Syria.

On Tuesday, he went to a Walmart store in Rochester with another informant and bought two black ski masks, zip-ties, two knives, a machete, duct tape, ammonia and latex gloves for the planned attack, the complaint said.

He had no money, and the confidential source paid about $40 for the supplies, it said.
Suspected Islamic State backer held for New York attack plot: Justice Department

The government is playing you guys. It is stirring up fear and creating propaganda. Hell, the controlled media is even telling you the story but critical thinking isn't even taught anymore. The story is right in front of you and you can't even see what is going on.

Insanity.

You wonder why there is never peace. It's because your own government, that you fund and vote for, creates it's own boogie men.

I wonder when I think about Bush SR, Carlucci and Bakers involvement in the Carlyle group. One thing is for sure, we need to keep past administrations out of the government. What was Cheney and Rumsfeld doing during the Clinton Admin?? Getting set up for the Republican Admin with Bush Jr.

But if you look at the choices available, there is no one to take over.

I read the article.

Like all other government false flags, this arrest is orchestrated. He had the desire, but no money or connections. So our government establishment GAVE him the resources, and then arrested him for acting on a desire that they nurtured. It's a common game our intelligence services play to gin up fear in you plebs.

It said Lutchman expressed support for Islamic State in telephone conversations with a paid informant in November and December. It said that this month he was in contact with someone who identified himself as a member of the militant group in Syria.

On Tuesday, he went to a Walmart store in Rochester with another informant and bought two black ski masks, zip-ties, two knives, a machete, duct tape, ammonia and latex gloves for the planned attack, the complaint said.

He had no money, and the confidential source paid about $40 for the supplies, it said.
Suspected Islamic State backer held for New York attack plot: Justice Department

The government is playing you guys. It is stirring up fear and creating propaganda. Hell, the controlled media is even telling you the story but critical thinking isn't even taught anymore. The story is right in front of you and you can't even see what is going on.

Insanity.

You wonder why there is never peace. It's because your own government, that you fund and vote for, creates it's own boogie men.
Got to hand it to sister squeel he truly believes everything is a conspiracy, especially when it's not.

red-crayons.png

But if you look at the choices available, there is no one to take over.

Its difficult I'm sure. We will always have new war hawks.

Forum List

Back