obama lawyer picked to do trumps trial

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

black racist biggoted lawyer appointed by racist biden who only goes after republicans but never is hard blm rioters lets them murder , loot, burn and destroy what ever they want. thank god its a jury deciding this. if this dosent say they whole thing is set up by dems nothing does.

black racist biggoted lawyer appointed by racist biden who only goes after republicans but never is hard blm rioters lets them murder , loot, burn and destroy what ever they want. thank god its a jury deciding this. if this dosent say they whole thing is set up by dems nothing does.
She’s not a lawyer. She’s a Judge. And she passed the senate with a vote of 95-0

the judge who actually is a hack is donald’s girl in Florida.

But I don’t recall the MAGA morons complaining.

S’matter you think he will get an actually fair trial? I understand why that would shake you nutters. It doesn’t look good for the orange sociopath.

How do you know she is racist and bigoted?

black racist biggoted lawyer
What evidence do you have she's a racist and a bigot?

appointed by racist biden
She was appointed by Obama

who only goes after republicans but never is hard blm rioters lets them murder , loot, burn and destroy what ever they want. thank god its a jury deciding this. if this dosent say they whole thing is set up by dems nothing does.
Judges don't prosecute people. They hear the cases brought before them.

What evidence do you have she's a racist and a bigot?

She was appointed by Obama

Judges don't prosecute people. They hear the cases brought before them

obama is evil and prove its a set up.. and is says she only goes after jan6 people. what about the blm rioters./ total black racist like they all are. and i said journey makes the decsion thank god.

I'm just giddy I get to watch a Jamaican sentence the first American president to prison. 😁 Big up yourself sistren. The world gets to watch yuh fix fi him backside.

obama lawyer picked to do trumps trial​

As usual, the deep state is going for a lynching, trying in all efforts to deny Trump any possibility of a fair trail based on the facts. It is clear that this judge is already heavily prejudiced against the defendant and has already made up her mind of his guilt. I would file an appeal for a better, unprejudiced judge.

Why does tiny DC need to have DOZENS of judges anyway? Do they run the city that poorly that they are that hip deep in crime?

I'm just giddy I get to watch a Jamaican sentence the first American president to prison. 😁 Big up yourself sistren. The world gets to watch yuh fix fi him backside.
Remember though. The nation is in decline. More and more people struggle or rely on checks and benefits from the government. The environmental policies are deconstructing us. Real infrastructure improvements slowed down or nonexistent for decades. You may know some areas and people who are not happy about that.

Remember though. The nation is in decline. More and more people struggle or rely on checks and benefits from the government. The environmental policies are deconstructing us. Real infrastructure improvements slowed down or nonexistent for decades. You may know some areas and people who are not happy about that.
What does have to do with this?

Forum List

Back