Obama legacy: Anti White Racism

RW's hated Clinton, and Oama for lying, yet they love Trump for doing little else.

Lying Legacy.
LW's accuse all Trump supporters of being racist. What does that make them? As a Trump backer I have never heard race as the primary motivating factor for supporting the man. But the DNC convention in Philadelphia was the most disgusting display of racism I have ever seen.

Trump is too fucking dumb to be a real racist. Hie backers on the other hand, were real racists long before he ever entered the picture.

RW's hated Clinton, and Oama for lying, yet they love Trump for doing little else.

Lying Legacy.
LW's accuse all Trump supporters of being racist. What does that make them? As a Trump backer I have never heard race as the primary motivating factor for supporting the man. But the DNC convention in Philadelphia was the most disgusting display of racism I have ever seen.

Trump is too fucking dumb to be a real racist. Hie backers on the other hand, were real racists long before he ever entered the picture.
Why is Bobby Rush in Congress?

^^^ :lol:

That will change as the Dems cast out the Clintonites and reach for the center where the Independents and the moderate GOP desperately wait for an anti-Trump leader.
LMFAO! Not possible. Look at who runs your party and urban ares they are from. LMFAO!
My party is the GOP. Yours is the Klan.
Your party is not GOP. Your party is DEMOCRAT.
Nope, I voted for McMullin, and you voted for a democrat.

Racism is another "Black Privilege" word. Use BIGOTRY and they can't toss cards back at you for using a Black Privilege word without black skin...

Racism is another "Black Privilege" word. Use BIGOTRY and they can't toss cards back at you for using a Black Privilege word without black skin...
Use MORALITY as the ultimate defining descriptor of racism, and anti-white racism will be extremely repugnant after decades of inaction(or even encouragement) from Democrats.

anti-white racism

You can keep using that phrase and watch the debate turn into a debate over the use of the word racism.

If you use bigotry they have no way to change the subject - that's the point.

Obama, the Prince of Preferences, was an extremist anti-white BIGOT...

never mind that Obama's white ancestors owned slaves and his black ancestors took fellow Africans, bonded them, and sold them to Jewish owned slave ships....

anti-white racism

You can keep using that phrase and watch the debate turn into a debate over the use of the word racism.

If you use bigotry they have no way to change the subject - that's the point.

Obama, the Prince of Preferences, was an extremist anti-white BIGOT...

never mind that Obama's white ancestors owned slaves and his black ancestors took fellow Africans, bonded them, and sold them to Jewish owned slave ships....
When you do this you are ceding the entire sphere of racism into their camp, and that is the whole argument now.

"Bigot" has no power anymore if it isn't coupled with a qualifier like "sexist", "homophobe", "Islamophobe" and yes, "racist".

When you flat out accuse someone of being RACIST towards white people, you are pushing back against the heart of their brainwashing and actually firing off parts of their brain that have been long since deactivated, forcing an actual change in their thinking.

Forum List

Back