Obama legacy: Anti White Racism

When you flat out accuse someone of being RACIST towards white people, you are pushing back against the heart of their brainwashing and actually firing off parts of their brain that have been long since deactivated, forcing an actual change in their thinking.

No. Racism is different than bigotry. Racism implies total contempt. Bigotry is total hate. The reason given that racism is a Black Privilege word is because Blacks are at the bottom of society, or so they say.

My point is, why change the subject. Call Obama an anti white bigot and the subject stays on Obama's bigotry.

Call Obama an anti white racist and you get lectured on why racism can't be aimed at blacks....
LOL
You don't think you would get the same pushback from calling Obama an anti-white bigot? "Bigot" is simply a broader term that encompasses "racist", "sexist", "Islamophobe", "homophobe" etc.

You clearly don't understand the modern lexicon.
ANY accusal of anyone hating white people is followed by the accusation that YOU are a RACIST because the world is supposedly as perfect as it can get for white people, and any attempt to point out double standards is to want white people to have "supremacy".

Accusing people of being "anti-white racists" is actively pushing back against the idea that "racism" is intrinsically linked with white people being the bad guys. It is a psycological and emotional process that slowly eliminates the brainwashing by literally re-activating parts of the brain that people have been told not to use.
You are an idiot. Black people should not get a free pass to be racist.How many blacks in our society were slaves? ZERO! Get the fuck over it. White privilege is some concocted idea by liberals to try to get white people to feel guilty. There is no psychology to it. It's all political.
You are wrong about there not being a psychological element to it. Doublethink is very real, and the effects to the brain can be semi-permanent.

I definitely did not say that black people should get a free pass to be racists. My post mostly had to do with white liberals allowing black people and other non-white people to be racists.
You are correct. Misread your post. Sorry.

Forum List

Back