Obama Legacy. Federal Land Grab Records.

Should the President of the United States be able to designate Monuments without approval from Congr

• Total voters
Way to go Obama!

Preserving our heritage for future generations

How much can Trump sell away?
Bragging about a Usurper Abusing Power. Perhaps you laugh when they used the IRS as a Weapon as well.

Perhaps we should audit you every few months just for the hell of it.

Way to go Obama!

preserving our heritage?

Heritage that the previous 40 or so presidents didn't see?

how 'open minded' of him.

th

Way to go Obama!

Bragging about a Usurper Abusing Power. Perhaps you laugh when they used the IRS as a Weapon as well.

No abuse of power

Presidents have been doing it since Teddy Roosevelt. Which National Monument do you object to?

Way to go Obama!

No abuse of power

Presidents have been doing it since Teddy Roosevelt. Which National Monument do you object to?
Which ones wouldn't have been approved by Congress and the Senate if it was that important.?

Way to go Obama!

No abuse of power

Which ones wouldn't have been approved by Congress and the Senate if it was that important.?
FAIL

Which monument do you object to?

land_grab_graphic_updated_for_website_0_600x406.jpg

What are the 24 new monuments?

Why didn't any of the previous presidents see the need to create them.

3 expanded monuments

Why the need to expand then?

544.7 million acres of water locked up?

Why was that necessary?

4 million acres of land locked up

why?

a whim?

Way to go Obama!

No abuse of power

FAIL

No Sir. That is not the point of this thread.. I again State that No One Man should have this kind of Power. Your stating......all the other Presidents did it..............NO THEY DID NOT WHEN REFERRING TO THE SCALE of LAND UNDER Obama.

I again state that this law needs to be shredded and NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE THIS KIND OF POWER.

3 expanded monuments

Why was that necessary?

why?

a whim?
FAIL

Category:National Monuments designated by Barack Obama - Wikipedia

The last 24, the extention of the 3, locking up that much water and land, without a damn good reason

Way to go Obama!

No abuse of power

FAIL

No Sir. That is not the point of this thread.. I again State that No One Man should have this kind of Power. Your stating......all the other Presidents did it..............NO THEY DID NOT WHEN REFERRING TO THE SCALE of LAND UNDER Obama.

I again state that this law needs to be shredded and NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE THIS KIND OF POWER.
Thankfully, we had a President with the foresight of President Obama to protect our national heritage for posterity

It is obvious that since you are unable to name a single monument that is inappropriate that he has chosen wisely

No abuse of power

FAIL

Thankfully, we had a President with the foresight of President Obama to protect our national heritage for posterity

It is obvious that since you are unable to name a single monument that is inappropriate that he has chosen wisely
I understand you are trying to divert the thread saying he did no wrong. I DISAGREE................Vote.

Again, I state NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE THIS POWER.

3 expanded monuments

Why was that necessary?

why?

a whim?
FAIL

The last 24, the extention of the 3, locking up that much water and land, without a damn good reason
Damn boi.......

You sound more and more like Sarah Palin

"All of them" is your best response?

3 expanded monuments

Why was that necessary?

why?

a whim?
FAIL

Damn boi.......

and you're sounding more and more like Clarabelle.

Make a lot of noise, but not say a damn thing.

One legacy of the Obama Administration is the massive amount of land seized by the Federal Government declaring them a monument. How much did he claim compared to other Presidents. Let's take a look.

monuments-600x366.JPG

How did he do it...........Let's take a look.

What is the current administrations take on it.

Screen-Shot-2017-04-26-at-12.10.35-PM-540x301.png

Should the President of the United States be able to designate Monuments without approval from Congress and/or the people?

Well, don't worry cuz the GD Repubs will take every dirt clod,me very grain of sand away from The people and GIVE it to thevGD 1%.

Take your kids to see it now because it will soon be gone.

RWs - YOU DID THIS.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

3 expanded monuments

Why was that necessary?

why?

a whim?

"locked up"??

Is that what you call it when wealthy ranchers get even more welfare at the tax payer's expense?

You fools are so damned obedient, why can't you ever think for yourself?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No abuse of power

FAIL

I understand you are trying to divert the thread saying he did no wrong. I DISAGREE................Vote.

Again, I state NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE THIS POWER.
You keep repeating that but ignore the fact that thousands upon thousands of elected Representatives and Senators have allowed the law giving the responsibility of preserving special American public lands to remain the way the original Congress voted and passed the legislation to give that responsibility and duty to the President. Hence, your repeated claim that the task is one of one man is misleading. The decision maintains the full backing of over 110 years of elected Congresses and over a century of elected Presidents and over a century of SCOTUS reviews and decisions.

3 expanded monuments

Why was that necessary?

why?

a whim?
FAIL

Damn boi.......

Thanks Buffalo Bob...

But even Howdie Doodie knew enough to value our national treasures

3 expanded monuments

Why was that necessary?

why?

a whim?
FAIL

Damn boi.......

Thanks Buffalo Bob...

But even Howdie Doodie knew enough to value our national treasures

No problem with that.

I have a problem with a single man, deciding on a whim, to increase the "National Treasures" list to the extent Obama did.

A few more Obamas, and there won't be any personal property left in this country

One legacy of the Obama Administration is the massive amount of land seized by the Federal Government declaring them a monument. How much did he claim compared to other Presidents. Let's take a look.

monuments-600x366.JPG

How did he do it...........Let's take a look.

What is the current administrations take on it.

Screen-Shot-2017-04-26-at-12.10.35-PM-540x301.png

Should the President of the United States be able to designate Monuments without approval from Congress and/or the people?

Well, he has approval from the people, as he was elected to do so.... otherwise Trump shouldn't be able to roll them back without Congressional Approval.

Forum List

Back