Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

I don't need to name them. Would you support a government plan to keep them alive, as opposed to them dying a horrible death that is so unacceptable we can't even joke about it. Yes or no?

You mean there's not one???

Wow, you don't even know that about the US government?

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. It simply requires a yes or no answer. Are you going to do that, or are you too chickenshit?

No DUmmie put your money where you DUmb mouth is! You mean to tell me there's not one????

Right because its ok to do terrible things to someone if they are a foreigner!

you mean it's okay to do terrible things to Limbaugh and then laugh about it??? huh DUmmie?

No, I don't mean that. Which is why I didn't say that, nor did I imply it. Try to stick to more reading what I said, as opposed to just making shit up.

cudda fooled me fool,, defending it to the death! It's now politically correct to hope your kidney's fail.. so here's to ya bud...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:just kidding.:lol::lol::lol:

Just read somewhere that Al Gore has a new boy toy ... yep. His name was Cheney.

When asked about it Cheney replied, "I just said that so he'd go hunting with me."

Wow, you don't even know that about the US government?

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. It simply requires a yes or no answer. Are you going to do that, or are you too chickenshit?

No DUmmie put your money where you DUmb mouth is! You mean to tell me there's not one????

Yes. Or. No. Its a simple question, try answering it.

google is yer friend DUmmie! yer making a fool out of yourself!

google is yer friend DUmmie! yer making a fool out of yourself!

I'm making a fool out of myself because you won't answer my question?

Alright then.
she answered the question
you just dont like her answer because it shows you for the moron you are

Really? So does she favor such a program or not? And care to quote where she answered the question exactly?

No? Thought not. Dumbshit.

Alright then.

Really? So does she favor such a program or not? And care to quote where she answered the question exactly?

LOL

you're the dumbfuck
they already HAVE coverage, asshole

Alright then.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me why your obamalama thought kidney failure and death was funny!

LOL

you're the dumbfuck

It's just like a DUmbobot to want sumpin they already have innit? :lol:

LOL

you're the dumbfuck

Thats nice. Also, completely irrelevant to my point.

LOL

you're the dumbfuck

I already have what you think about such a program? Really? Where did you give me your opinion?

To make it clear to you two dumbshits who can't seem to get it together to offer a coherent or intelligent though between the two of you. I wasn't inquiring about the existence of a program, I was inquiring as to Willows opinion about it. I wanted to know what Willow thought about it, which if he had bothered to answer yes/no about it, would have been done with. Since Willow doesn't seem to have the courage necessary to answer a simple yes or no question, we had to do this fun little merry go around.

Now. Do you support such a program? Yes. or No. Simple question.

LOL

you're the dumbfuck

I already have what you think about such a program? Really? Where did you give me your opinion?

To make it clear to you two dumbshits who can't seem to get it together to offer a coherent or intelligent though between the two of you. I wasn't inquiring about the existence of a program, I was inquiring as to Willows opinion about it. I wanted to know what Willow thought about it, which if he had bothered to answer yes/no about it, would have been done with. Since Willow doesn't seem to have the courage necessary to answer a simple yes or no question, we had to do this fun little merry go around.

Now. Do you support such a program? Yes. or No. Simple question.

and just why does your demand for an opinion/answer outweigh mine doyathink?

I like stand up comedy as much as the next guy, but I really hate it when they wish death (or failure) upon someone else. If she had said the same thing about the President or a member of the administration, I would have been just as unhappy about it.

Regardless of politics, you don't wish death or illness upon another person. It just shows how low class you are.

Immie

how do you feel about obama laughing at the "joke"?

Well, sometimes something strikes you as funny and you laugh. Then when you think about it, you realize it really wasn't funny and this time it wasn't.

I don't find that kind of joke to be funny. I wouldn't have laughed, but others would. It is in poor taste.

As for Wanda Sykes, in my opinion this joke was in poor taste. I've never seen her performance so I can't say that I know anything about her, but you know, not every joke is funny. I've watched stand up before and every performer has jokes that make me laugh and some that I don't think are funny. This would have been one of those jokes that I didn't find funny. That doesn't mean that I would not have laughed at other jokes, but this one wasn't funny.

Simply because she made one bad joke doesn't mean I won't ever go to see her perform. Just because President Obama laughed at a joke I didn't find funny, doesn't mean he is a terrible person.

Immie

LOL

you're the dumbfuck

and Nik wants to give you internet access
you'll have to pay for it, but he wants to insure you can

:eusa_whistle:

I like stand up comedy as much as the next guy, but I really hate it when they wish death (or failure) upon someone else. If she had said the same thing about the President or a member of the administration, I would have been just as unhappy about it.

Regardless of politics, you don't wish death or illness upon another person. It just shows how low class you are.

Immie

Well, sometimes something strikes you as funny and you laugh. Then when you think about it, you realize it really wasn't funny and this time it wasn't.

I don't find that kind of joke to be funny. I wouldn't have laughed, but others would. It is in poor taste.

As for Wanda Sykes, in my opinion this joke was in poor taste. I've never seen her performance so I can't say that I know anything about her, but you know, not every joke is funny. I've watched stand up before and every performer has jokes that make me laugh and some that I don't think are funny. This would have been one of those jokes that I didn't find funny. That doesn't mean that I would not have laughed at other jokes, but this one wasn't funny.

Simply because she made one bad joke doesn't mean I won't ever go to see her perform. Just because President Obama laughed at a joke I didn't find funny, doesn't mean he is a terrible person.

Immie

he's an insensitive lout,, he thought making fun of the special olympics was funny too.

Immie

Immie

God, a voice of sanity in the wilderness.

You're right. It really wasn't that funny. She was trying to be edgy and mock Limbaugh for his hoping america fails crap.

I really don't think this is the crime of the century, or something to have an emotional breakdown over. :lol:

Forum List

Back