Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

It's just like a DUmbobot to want sumpin they already have innit? :lol:

I already have what you think about such a program? Really? Where did you give me your opinion?

To make it clear to you two dumbshits who can't seem to get it together to offer a coherent or intelligent though between the two of you. I wasn't inquiring about the existence of a program, I was inquiring as to Willows opinion about it. I wanted to know what Willow thought about it, which if he had bothered to answer yes/no about it, would have been done with. Since Willow doesn't seem to have the courage necessary to answer a simple yes or no question, we had to do this fun little merry go around.

Now. Do you support such a program? Yes. or No. Simple question.

and just why does your demand for an opinion/answer outweigh mine doyathink?

You haven't asked me anything you didn't already know. You are merely trying to deflect from answering the question. Really a simple procedure that is pathetically easy to see through.

how do you feel about obama laughing at the "joke"?

Well, sometimes something strikes you as funny and you laugh. Then when you think about it, you realize it really wasn't funny and this time it wasn't.

I don't find that kind of joke to be funny. I wouldn't have laughed, but others would. It is in poor taste.

As for Wanda Sykes, in my opinion this joke was in poor taste. I've never seen her performance so I can't say that I know anything about her, but you know, not every joke is funny. I've watched stand up before and every performer has jokes that make me laugh and some that I don't think are funny. This would have been one of those jokes that I didn't find funny. That doesn't mean that I would not have laughed at other jokes, but this one wasn't funny.

Simply because she made one bad joke doesn't mean I won't ever go to see her perform. Just because President Obama laughed at a joke I didn't find funny, doesn't mean he is a terrible person.

Immie

he's an insensitive lout,, he thought making fun of the special olympics was funny too.

And still no condemnation of Ann Coulter...surprise, surprise :lol:

Well, sometimes something strikes you as funny and you laugh. Then when you think about it, you realize it really wasn't funny and this time it wasn't.

I don't find that kind of joke to be funny. I wouldn't have laughed, but others would. It is in poor taste.

As for Wanda Sykes, in my opinion this joke was in poor taste. I've never seen her performance so I can't say that I know anything about her, but you know, not every joke is funny. I've watched stand up before and every performer has jokes that make me laugh and some that I don't think are funny. This would have been one of those jokes that I didn't find funny. That doesn't mean that I would not have laughed at other jokes, but this one wasn't funny.

Simply because she made one bad joke doesn't mean I won't ever go to see her perform. Just because President Obama laughed at a joke I didn't find funny, doesn't mean he is a terrible person.

Immie

he's an insensitive lout,, he thought making fun of the special olympics was funny too.
Meh, on that one he was making fun of himself
i give him a pass on that one

Immie

he's an insensitive lout,,

So, am I. Got a problem with that? :)

Immie

Yes, I know...he chuckled. What a terrible, terrible sin.
It's not about religion numb nuts, it's about respecting the office he holds and acttiung in classy and dignified manner.

BO fails in this over and over, makes a fool of himself with the Brit PM with a cheesy gift, insults the brit queen with a ipod filled with his babbling, bows to the king of the saudis, bubbdy buddy with Hugo Chavez...the asshole is a walking disaster area of low class behavior.

This is just the latest example.

Immie

God, a voice of sanity in the wilderness.

You're right. It really wasn't that funny. She was trying to be edgy and mock Limbaugh for his hoping america fails crap.

I really don't think this is the crime of the century, or something to have an emotional breakdown over. :lol:
except LImbaugh never said any such thing
he said he wants Obama to fail so America DOESNT

Last edited:
watermelon_white_house.jpg

Just kidding.
They would only think that funny if they were serving fried chicken with it.

what a time we live in...a president can laugh at the thought of a US citizen coming down with a serious medical condition that can cause death and then people will vigorously defend obama laughing at the thought of someone else's health failing....

I already have what you think about such a program? Really? Where did you give me your opinion?

To make it clear to you two dumbshits who can't seem to get it together to offer a coherent or intelligent though between the two of you. I wasn't inquiring about the existence of a program, I was inquiring as to Willows opinion about it. I wanted to know what Willow thought about it, which if he had bothered to answer yes/no about it, would have been done with. Since Willow doesn't seem to have the courage necessary to answer a simple yes or no question, we had to do this fun little merry go around.

Now. Do you support such a program? Yes. or No. Simple question.

You haven't asked me anything you didn't already know. You are merely trying to deflect from answering the question. Really a simple procedure that is pathetically easy to see through.

You have earned a big fat FAIL and I'm not talking bout yer kidney either! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I know...he chuckled. What a terrible, terrible sin.
It's not about religion numb nuts, it's about respecting the office he holds and acttiung in classy and dignified manner.

BO fails in this over and over, makes a fool of himself with the Brit PM with a cheesy gift, insults the brit queen with a ipod filled with his babbling, bows to the king of the saudis, bubbdy buddy with Hugo Chavez...the asshole is a walking disaster area of low class behavior.

This is just the latest example.

sin:any act regarded as such a transgression, esp. a willful or deliberate violation of some religious or moral principle.

No shit is has nothing to do with religion.

Yes, he fucked up with Gordons gift. As for the rest of your nonsense?

Yeah, he "insulted" the british queen with an ipod...only she requested it.

Politico cited criticism of Obama's iPod gift by "etiquette expert," but WH says queen requested it | Media Matters for America

He screwed up so badly when he bowed to the Saudis....

Little Green Footballs - Bush Bowed Too

As for being "buddy buddy" with Chavez, yeah hes not a dick to foreign leaders. I know thats such a terrible, terrible thing :eek:

If you look hard enough you can find a flaw in everything. And the Republicans are making an exact science out of this skill.

what a time we live in...a president can laugh at the thought of a US citizen coming down with a serious medical condition that can cause death and then people will vigorously defend obama laughing at the thought of someone else's health failing....

amazing innit?

You have earned a big fat FAIL and I'm not talking bout yer kidney either! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

More deflection, eh?

I wonder if one of these days you'll get the cognitive ability to answer a simple yes or no question. Probably not, but you never know.

God, a voice of sanity in the wilderness.

You're right. It really wasn't that funny. She was trying to be edgy and mock Limbaugh for his hoping america fails crap.

I really don't think this is the crime of the century, or something to have an emotional breakdown over. :lol:
This from the guy that used two boxes of tampex up when Obama went down a half point in the polls.

What a time we live in... a liberal President can spend a trillion dollars in a heartbeat and all the other side can think to bitch about is that he laughed at a joke that wasn't funny. ;)

Come on Yurt, put this in perspective. It means nothing. It is not like Wanda Sykes is a witch who just cursed Rush Limbaugh with kidney failure. The joke wasn't funny, but it sure as hell isn't something to have a coronary over.

Immie

I know...its just terrible. I mean its not like the last president who would never do anything like that. He only did moral things, like torture people, invade other countries, wiretap US citizens without warrants.

I'd take a president who would work to give healthcare to sick Americans and prevent them from dying, while laughing at the thought of one dying, over one who wouldn't laugh at Americans actually dying from a lack of healthcare but do nothing about it. No question about it.

Immie

he's an insensitive lout,,

So, am I. Got a problem with that? :)

Immie

you're a lovable insensitive lout..:eusa_angel:

What a time we live in... a liberal President can spend a trillion dollars in a heartbeat and all the other side can think to bitch about is that he laughed at a joke that wasn't funny. ;)

Come on Yurt, put this in perspective. It means nothing. It is not like Wanda Sykes is a witch who just cursed Rush Limbaugh with kidney failure. The joke wasn't funny, but it sure as hell isn't something to have a coronary over.

Immie

you're really unbelievable...

so if someone criticizes obama for laughing at a tasteless and crude joke they are having a coronary...i'm so sick of people like you that overreact whenever someone criticizes obama.

i hope you get aids :lol:

Forum List

Back