Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

sin:any act regarded as such a transgression, esp. a willful or deliberate violation of some religious or moral principle.

No shit is has nothing to do with religion.
That is right numb nuts, so get with the program.

YOU were the one who made some shit up about religion, dipshit. I just mentioned sin, which can be about a moral issue, and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with religion.

Yes, he fucked up with Gordons gift. As for the rest of your nonsense?
Hey asshole, get with the program, unhook your face from obama's anus and realize he's not a god.

'Mediamatters'...HA HA HA

They would swear water isn't wet to defend a democrat.

Mediamatters, quoting CBS, Fox News, and the White House. Do you think those three organizations are also lying?

That is three for three idiot, using Bush as an exucse to me is a waste of time, Bush was the biggest douchebag in creation.

You just told us your idol is the same as the biggest douchebag in creation.

My idol? Where did you get that shit from? Try to avoid making shit up. And my point in Bush doing it was its accepted practice for presidents to do. He knows just a wee bit more about foreign policy and how to treat foreign leaders than some jackass on the internet.

As for being "buddy buddy" with Chavez, yeah hes not a dick to foreign leaders. I know thats such a terrible, terrible thing :eek:
Yes, who needs the president to be surely with human rights abusers, what the fuck, the peasnats probaly desreed it, right chico?

And exactly what HR abuses are you talking about? What peasants are you referring too? Chavez isn't exactly a great leader, but hes nowhere near as bad as friendly countries like Saudi Arabia, or many Middle Eastern states. Hell, hes probably better than Russia and China,

If you look hard enough you can find a flaw in everything. And the Republicans are making an exact science out of this skill.
Too bad I am not and never have been a republican dickhead.

Congratulations, your not a Republican. You just happened to mention Republican talking points when criticizing Obama. Why didn't you mention his meeting with the Chinese president? Oh right...because that meeting wasn't seized by the right-wing blogs because although Chinas human rights record is abysmal, they aren't virulently anti-American. So its all good for Obama to meet the Chinese president.

Simply because she made one bad joke doesn't mean I won't ever go to see her perform. Just because President Obama laughed at a joke I didn't find funny, doesn't mean he is a terrible person.

obama gets to keep your respect, but i lose yours...

immie, i've known you for a while but your stance is completely hypocritical. you defend obama but then not me...

Excuse me.

Did I defend Wanda Sykes? It was her joke not Obamas. He simply laughed at her joke. You made a joke and wished me death with it.

I said Wanda Sykes was wrong for making the joke, didn't I? She wished him dead. You just wished me dead. You didn't laugh at a joke someone else made about wishing me dead... you made the joke. See the difference?

And for the record, I'm not pissed at you, just making a point.

Immie

oh i see, so its ok as long as i didn't say it...so someone else can say what i said to you and then when i laugh it...that makes it ok...

i don't think i wished you death, please show me where i wished you death

it was a joke....

too funny, you no longer respect me for making a joke that you defend obama for laughing at...

your respect is worthless

It wasn't funny.

And I didn't defend President Obama. I said it wasn't anything to have a coronary over.

You bitch and moan over the most stupid things in the world.

He spent a trillion dollars in a heartbeat and you want to bitch because he laughed at a stupid joke?

Immie

so i can't talk about anything else, i must always only talk about the budget...and now its bitching and moaning.

dude, what has happened to you?

What's happened to me?

This petty assed bullshit about crying because someone laughed at a stupid joke, that is what happened to me. It was a dumb joke. It wasn't like she killed someone. It was a stupid joke from an entertainer, nothing more and it doesn't deserve all this hysteria from the right. In fact, you sound more like a PC whiner then a grown up conservative.

That's what happened to me... conservatives are acting like liberals crying about petty assed bullshit and quite frankly it is sickening.

Immie

obama gets to keep your respect, but i lose yours...

immie, i've known you for a while but your stance is completely hypocritical. you defend obama but then not me...

Excuse me.

Did I defend Wanda Sykes? It was her joke not Obamas. He simply laughed at her joke. You made a joke and wished me death with it.

I said Wanda Sykes was wrong for making the joke, didn't I? She wished him dead. You just wished me dead. You didn't laugh at a joke someone else made about wishing me dead... you made the joke. See the difference?

Immie

oh i see, so its ok as long as i didn't say it...so someone else can say what i said to you and then when i laugh it...that makes it ok...

No, I would have been pissed ;) at them, not someone I have always liked.

Immie

Last edited:
what a time we live in...a president can laugh at the thought of a US citizen coming down with a serious medical condition that can cause death and then people will vigorously defend obama laughing at the thought of someone else's health failing....

I know...its just terrible. I mean its not like the last president who would never do anything like that. He only did moral things, like torture people, invade other countries, wiretap US citizens without warrants.

I'd take a president who would work to give healthcare to sick Americans and prevent them from dying, while laughing at the thought of one dying, over one who wouldn't laugh at Americans actually dying from a lack of healthcare but do nothing about it. No question about it.

you mean you have the wherewithal to prevent dying? :eek: goddamn but you are good..

You are retarded. Seriously.

Excuse me.

Immie

Immie

so are you pissed at obama?

i don't think i wished you death, can you show me where i wished you death...

It wasn't funny.

And I didn't defend President Obama. I said it wasn't anything to have a coronary over.

He spent a trillion dollars in a heartbeat and you want to bitch because he laughed at a stupid joke?

Immie

so i can't talk about anything else, i must always only talk about the budget...and now its bitching and moaning.

What's happened to me?

This petty assed bullshit about crying because someone laughed at a stupid joke, that is what happened to me. It was a dumb joke. It wasn't like she killed someone. It was a stupid joke from an entertainer, nothing more and it doesn't deserve all this hysteria from the right. In fact, you sound more like a PC whiner then a grown up conservative.

That's what happened to me... conservatives are acting like liberals crying about petty assed bullshit and quite frankly it is sickening.

Immie

well answer me this then,, how come DUmmies always want answers but never give any.. hows come DUmmies always demand respect but never give any.. huh>>>hows come?

I know...its just terrible. I mean its not like the last president who would never do anything like that. He only did moral things, like torture people, invade other countries, wiretap US citizens without warrants.

I'd take a president who would work to give healthcare to sick Americans and prevent them from dying, while laughing at the thought of one dying, over one who wouldn't laugh at Americans actually dying from a lack of healthcare but do nothing about it. No question about it.

you mean you have the wherewithal to prevent dying? :eek: goddamn but you are good..

You are retarded. Seriously.

Chasing white rabbits down the hole @

It wasn't funny.

Immie

What's happened to me?

Immie

i don't find our president laughing at the failure of someone's health petty. i find it disturbing. and look in the mirror, you're whining louder than anyone and you're whining about someone allegedly whining :lol:

Immie

This look familiar?

By the way, AIDS is a death sentence.

And, no, I'm not pissed at Obama over laughing over a stupid joke. I think Wanda Sykes made a tasteless joke, but not something to cry over... However, you made it personal.

what a time we live in...a president can laugh at the thought of a US citizen coming down with a serious medical condition that can cause death and then people will vigorously defend obama laughing at the thought of someone else's health failing....

What a time we live in... a liberal President can spend a trillion dollars in a heartbeat and all the other side can think to bitch about is that he laughed at a joke that wasn't funny. ;)

Come on Yurt, put this in perspective. It means nothing. It is not like Wanda Sykes is a witch who just cursed Rush Limbaugh with kidney failure. The joke wasn't funny, but it sure as hell isn't something to have a coronary over.

Immie

you're really unbelievable...

so if someone criticizes obama for laughing at a tasteless and crude joke they are having a coronary...i'm so sick of people like you that overreact whenever someone criticizes obama.

i hope you get aids :lol:

What's happened to me?

Immie

i don't find our president laughing at the failure of someone's health petty. i find it disturbing. and look in the mirror, you're whining louder than anyone and you're whining about someone allegedly whining :lol:

Odd, but I find someone laughing at the failure of this country by wishing the president failed disturbing to ... hmm ...

What's happened to me?

Immie

well answer me this then,, how come DUmmies always want answers but never give any.. hows come DUmmies always demand respect but never give any.. huh>>>hows come?

I don't know, you'll have to ask them.

And I know exactly what you mean about asking questions but never answering them. It used to drive me crazy... still does.

Immie

With all due respect Immie,, it has to do with his flawed character,, people with flawed character laugh over possible ill health and harm to other people.. just think about it.

Immie

This look familiar?

And, no, I'm not pissed at Obama over laughing over a stupid joke. I think Wanda Sykes made a tasteless joke, but not something to cry over... However, you made it personal.

What a time we live in... a liberal President can spend a trillion dollars in a heartbeat and all the other side can think to bitch about is that he laughed at a joke that wasn't funny. ;)

Come on Yurt, put this in perspective. It means nothing. It is not like Wanda Sykes is a witch who just cursed Rush Limbaugh with kidney failure. The joke wasn't funny, but it sure as hell isn't something to have a coronary over.

Immie

so if someone criticizes obama for laughing at a tasteless and crude joke they are having a coronary...i'm so sick of people like you that overreact whenever someone criticizes obama.

LMAO...i made it personal but her joke wasn't personal and obama laughing is not personal...

see, this stuff does bother you, but your defense of obama is perplexing

and no, aids is not a death sentence, magic johnson ring a bell...so you're wrong, i did not wish you death.

YOU were the one who made some shit up about religion, dipshit. I just mentioned sin, which can be about a moral issue, and doesn't necessarily have anything to do with religion.
Asshole, YOU were the one who claimed it was 'a sin' not me.

Try to at least remmeber what you say.

Mediamatters, quoting CBS, Fox News, and the White House. Do you think those three organizations are also lying?
Funny how we hear that now, but never did at the time, isn't it.

Of course the queen being classy would have covered that imbecile's ass, now wouldn't she.

My idol? Where did you get that shit from? Try to avoid making shit up. And my point in Bush doing it was its accepted practice for presidents to do. He knows just a wee bit more about foreign policy and how to treat foreign leaders than some jackass on the internet.
No he doesn't you idiot, that is the point.

You think BO went to some kind of school to learn these things? He was advised by his bumpkin staff of Clintoon morons, and it shows.

And exactly what HR abuses are you talking about? What peasants are you referring too? Chavez isn't exactly a great leader, but hes nowhere near as bad as friendly countries like Saudi Arabia, or many Middle Eastern states. Hell, hes probably better than Russia and China,
Oh, so you LIKE el presidente for life.

It's also clear you have no business discussing this:

The announcement states that President Chavez has manipulated the criminal justice system to bring politically motivated charges against 45 different individuals, violating their basic human rights as guaranteed by local and international law. These violations include character assassination, fabricating criminal charges and evidence, torturing and bribing witnesses, breaching privacy and confidentiality, interfering with and controlling judges, and groundless pre-trial incarceration and denial of bail, the announcement states.

Chavez confronted on human rights abuses

Congratulations, your not a Republican. You just happened to mention Republican talking points when criticizing Obama.
Wrong again chauncey.

Like all the dimwits who have their head up Obama's ass, you think everyone who opposes this idiot is a GoP Bush supporter. Your ped freind Red dawn suffers from the same idiocy.

Why didn't you mention his meeting with the Chinese president? Oh right...because that meeting wasn't seized by the right-wing blogs because although Chinas human rights record is abysmal, they aren't virulently anti-American. So its all good for Obama to meet the Chinese president.
China's president ran over, shook and hugged, and handed BO a book?

Only in that short story holder you laughably call your brain.

I guess we are OK then, hoping she'll get breast cancer?

Dinner Dish's Blog: Obama laughs at Rush "Oxycontin" jab - POLITICO.com

What a surprise that someone from the Left would wish a Conservative ill. NOT.

And no surprise that someone from the Right would wish AMERICANS ill just so the GOP will benefit.

The Raw Story | Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, "and the naysayers will come around very quickly to appreciate not only the commitment for President Bush, but the sacrifice that has been made by men and women to protect this country."

What's happened to me?

Immie

You're the one that made it personal.

And, I'm not whining at all. Just making a point that this is a stupid thing for you to get pissed about. You are making a big deal out of nothing. So f'ing what. He laughed at a joke. Impeach him.

Immie

This look familiar?

LMAO...i made it personal but her joke wasn't personal and obama laughing is not personal...

see, this stuff does bother you, but your defense of obama is perplexing

and no, aids is not a death sentence, magic johnson ring a bell...so you're wrong, i did not wish you death.

Just because Magic Johnson hasn't died of AIDS yet, doesn't mean he isn't going to.

Wanda Sykes made it personal to Rush. You made it personal to me.

No, I am not pissed. Just making a point.

Immie

Forum List

Back