Obama makes more threats

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Obviously this man has an ego the size of Minnesota because he stated today that "I have a pen. And I have a phone"..
Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and legislate from the Oval Office by use of executive orders.
This president believes he above the law. His attitude is "I don't care what the law says. I am the president God Dammit and that means I should be able to do whatever the hell I want. let them take me to court."
And you people who voted for this guy thought you were electing a president.
Obama is a de facto dictator.
Obama On Executive Actions: ?I?ve Got A Pen And I?ve Got A Phone? « CBS DC

nervous.gif

These threads really are the best.

1. Find a quote from Obama.

2. Claim that he really meant something much scarier and threatening.

3. Get outraged about these scary "threats" that Obama "really meant".

4. Repeat.

4. Repeat.

Bullshit. I saw the entire exchange. He stated this as a threat to Congress to basically comply with his wishes regarding a budget or he would ignore Congress via executive orders. That isn't governance. That is a bully and a dictator.

Of course, Obama is a hypocritical lying POS.

He called Bush using executive orders an abuse of power but he does so with impunity. Everything about Obama are lies and hypocrisy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUoKgzLa0do]Obama in 2008 & 2013: Executive Orders, Secrecy, Terrorists & Civil Liberties - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

4. Repeat.

Bullshit. I saw the entire exchange. He stated this as a threat to Congress to basically comply with his wishes regarding a budget or he would ignore Congress via executive orders.

He called Bush using executive orders an abuse of power but he does so with impunity. Everything about Obama are lies and hypocrisy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUoKgzLa0do]Obama in 2008 & 2013: Executive Orders, Secrecy, Terrorists & Civil Liberties - YouTube[/ame]

He didn't say it to Congress, he said it in a Cabinet meeting.

It wasn't a "threat", it was a speech to pump up his administration, and get them working.

4. Repeat.

Bullshit. I saw the entire exchange. He stated this as a threat to Congress to basically comply with his wishes regarding a budget or he would ignore Congress via executive orders.

It wasn't a "threat", it was a speech to pump up his administration, and get them working.

Link to the transcript from the meeting please.

Let's get it on. Because he's getting into really dangerous territory here.

Obama in 2008 & 2013: Executive Orders, Secrecy, Terrorists & Civil Liberties - YouTube

There are sections in the OP, and I'm sure you can find a transcript if you search hard enough.

There's nothing "dangerous" about this.

There are sections in the OP, and I'm sure you can find a transcript if you search hard enough.

There's nothing "dangerous" about this.

I just wanted an easy link. I'm still dealing with my global warming issues that made half the pipes burst in my house because it hit minus 50.

Its a mess. Love that global warming.

Anyways I just wanted a quick link. :eusa_angel:

4. Repeat.

Wrong. The comments were made by Obama to the press following a cabinet meeting. The comments were directed to the Congress.

Here is exactly what he said and where he said it. "We're are not just waiting for legislation..." "I've got a pen and I have a phone, and I can use that pen to sign executive orders..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlW4A1tYaXg]Barack Obama Vows to Act If Congress Won't: " I've Got a Pen and I've Got a Phone " - 1-14-14 - YouTube[/ame]

Obama in 2008 & 2013: Executive Orders, Secrecy, Terrorists & Civil Liberties - YouTube

I just posted a link to exactly what he said. You can decide for yourself who is right and who is wrong.

Obviously this man has an ego the size of Minnesota because he stated today that "I have a pen. And I have a phone"..
Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and legislate from the Oval Office by use of executive orders.
This president believes he above the law. His attitude is "I don't care what the law says. I am the president God Dammit and that means I should be able to do whatever the hell I want. let them take me to court."

nospoon, you are a little late to the party.

I sure hope I live to see the day that son of a bitch is put in jail, it will happen, when is the only question.

I just want to live long enough to see him out of office. They told me I wouldn't see the apocalypse of '12, but I saw that, whatever that was. Maybe I'll see Little Caesar out of office.

4. Repeat.

Please stop trolling.

LOL - if the number of President Obama's Executive Orders issued in his first term are the rightwing standard for dictatorship, it looks like the last time we weren't a dictatorship --- Benjamin Harrison was in the White House but then-----but then rightwingers never let facts get in the way of their narrative.

The list wouldn't C&P correctly click here ☞ Executive Orders: Washington - Obama

As you perused the list of presidential EO's, did it make you feel stupid that you claimed President Obama is a dictator because his first term use of EO's is less than-----less than any president since Benjamin Harrison? :cuckoo:

It amazes me anyone can defend this POS. I remember his railing against Bush and the use of Executive Orders. The blatant power grab is bad enough, but the utter hypocrisy and lies are what really piss me off. When you stick the knife in, at least be honest about it.

But Obama is a fake and a liar. His entire life is a lie. It is all he knows.

Forum List

Back