Obama makes more threats

Good for him.

It's about time!!

F the do-nothing congress.

We need progress, time FDR their asses and just run the country yourself.

Why should he stop now? This punk-assed, third-world-style, dictator-in-chief has operated thus far with impunity. Congress hasn't the balls to call him on the carpet, to initiate impeachment proceeding for his many transgressions. It cannot simply be because they fear being labeled 'racist'. There is more here than we have clear knowledge of. Certainly, this megalomaniac is running out of control and total disregards this Nation and the Constitution on which it was founded. This man is not now and never has been an American, although he claims that nationality.

Congress has learned from the South. The Obama presidency is being handled Southern style by Congress. Just igno' the whole thang, 'cause this too shall pass.

Don't make it raht, tho, does it? This man needs to answer in a court of law for his transgressions.

I agree. But you and I both know there would be a race war if anyone tried to make that happen.

Why should he stop now? This punk-assed, third-world-style, dictator-in-chief has operated thus far with impunity. Congress hasn't the balls to call him on the carpet, to initiate impeachment proceeding for his many transgressions. It cannot simply be because they fear being labeled 'racist'. There is more here than we have clear knowledge of. Certainly, this megalomaniac is running out of control and total disregards this Nation and the Constitution on which it was founded. This man is not now and never has been an American, although he claims that nationality.

"...never has been an American"

that is why i am reluctant to call him a traitor.., don't a person need to be a bona-fide citizen of their claimed home country to be traitor ? i know he is a traitor to his home country........, KENYA !! :up:

Actually, regardless of his actual birthplace, this man is not now and never has been an American in heart or spirit. He claims to be born an American. In that respect, he is most definitely a traitor to this nation. His actions speak more eloquently than his words. He hates this country, he despises the people, he abhors what we stand for and who we are. He has sworn to "fundamentally change" the United States and he has the power and position to do so, is doing so as we discuss this.

Obviously this man has an ego the size of Minnesota because he stated today that "I have a pen. And I have a phone"..
Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and legislate from the Oval Office by use of executive orders.
This president believes he above the law. His attitude is "I don't care what the law says. I am the president God Dammit and that means I should be able to do whatever the hell I want. let them take me to court."
And you people who voted for this guy thought you were electing a president.
Obama is a de facto dictator.
Obama On Executive Actions: ?I?ve Got A Pen And I?ve Got A Phone? « CBS DC

Obama: I've got a pen and i've got a phone.
Translation: I'm going to wear out my shredder on the Constitution alot this year!

While Obama is in office, the song "Hail to the Chief" will be replaced with a more appropriate song:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8]Star Wars- The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme) - YouTube[/ame]

Link to the transcript from the meeting please.

Let's get it on. Because he's getting into really dangerous territory here.

There are sections in the OP, and I'm sure you can find a transcript if you search hard enough.

There's nothing "dangerous" about this.

I just wanted an easy link. I'm still dealing with my global warming issues that made half the pipes burst in my house because it hit minus 50.

Its a mess. Love that global warming.

Anyways I just wanted a quick link. :eusa_angel:

sorry to hear that.

Why should he stop now? This punk-assed, third-world-style, dictator-in-chief has operated thus far with impunity. Congress hasn't the balls to call him on the carpet, to initiate impeachment proceeding for his many transgressions. It cannot simply be because they fear being labeled 'racist'. There is more here than we have clear knowledge of. Certainly, this megalomaniac is running out of control and total disregards this Nation and the Constitution on which it was founded. [This man is not now and never has been an American, although he claims that nationality.[/SIZE][/B]

that is why i am reluctant to call him a traitor.., don't a person need to be a bona-fide citizen of their claimed home country to be traitor ? i know he is a traitor to his home country........, KENYA !! :up:

Actually, regardless of his actual birthplace, this man is not now and never has been an American in heart or spirit. He claims to be born an American. In that respect, he is most definitely a traitor to this nation. His actions speak more eloquently than his words. He hates this country, he despises the people, he abhors what we stand for and who we are. He has sworn to "fundamentally change" the United States and he has the power and position to do so, is doing so as we discuss this.

He WAS born in America. He is a bastard of that American commie, the friend of his grandfather.

But we have plenty of born American who hate this country as it is and vice versa, plenty of those which love it and were born all over the world.

Being born here is not an immunity against anti-Americanism and hatred.

He was raise in the leftard hatred of America.

ZOMG!!! Obama is writing "Executive Orders"?

I can't believe it! Any guy who invents Executive Orders and uses them should be shot! What a dictator!

Boy oh boy. Wait until the Surpeme Court hears about Executive Orders! They're going to be like, "WTF is up with that? These Executive Order thingies are clearly illegal! Obama can't do that!"

HA! HA! Obama's going down! GOING TO JAIL!11!

Last edited:
These threads really are the best.

1. Find a quote from Obama.

2. Claim that he really meant something much scarier and threatening.

3. Get outraged about these scary "threats" that Obama "really meant".

4. Repeat.

What?

Excuse me, sir, but that NEVER happens around here!

Libtard.

Bullshit. I saw the entire exchange. He stated this as a threat to Congress to basically comply with his wishes regarding a budget or he would ignore Congress via executive orders.

Of course, Obama is a hypocritical lying POS.

He called Bush using executive orders an abuse of power but he does so with impunity. Everything about Obama are lies and hypocrisy.

Obama in 2008 & 2013: Executive Orders, Secrecy, Terrorists & Civil Liberties - YouTube

He didn't say it to Congress, he said it in a Cabinet meeting.

It wasn't a "threat", it was a speech to pump up his administration, and get them working.

Link to the transcript from the meeting please.

Let's get it on. Because he's getting into really dangerous territory here.

MUHAHA

****Evil Obama, hunched over, rubbing hands together, drooling *****

"I'll Sign Some Orders. Later I'll Make a few calls......"

What new dastardly plan is this? Obama was going to use his phone? His phone?

Do I understand this correctly? He was going to...call people? Drum up support from the rank and file?

THAT...BASTARD!!!!

Oh my god, someone stop him. Take away his pen and phone! Who the FUCK said the President was allowed a pen and a phone? I bet that bitch Pelosi authorized it.

Last edited:
I've never heard of a second term potus issuing a lot of executive orders .... I mean who'd have thought!
It's the fact that he has stated over and over that his intent was to bypass Congress. THAT is a violation of the Constitution.

Nope. The Executive has powers to execute existing laws. The Executive also has authority to relax or stiffen regulations or to more aggressively prosecute the laws. There is a lot of flex.

And I believe the words "bypass Congress" were spoken by hack media outlets pouring your piss to drink, not Obama.

He WAS born in America. He is a bastard of that American commie, the friend of his grandfather.

But we have plenty of born American who hate this country as it is and vice versa, plenty of those which love it and were born all over the world.

Being born here is not an immunity against anti-Americanism and hatred.

He was raise in the leftard hatred of America.
BOTH his parents were Commies as were his Grandparents in Hawaii.

I've never heard of a second term potus issuing a lot of executive orders .... I mean who'd have thought!
It's the fact that he has stated over and over that his intent was to bypass Congress. THAT is a violation of the Constitution.

Nope. The Executive has powers to execute existing laws. The Executive also has authority to relax or stiffen regulations or to more aggressively prosecute the laws. There is a lot of flex.

And I believe the words "bypass Congress" were spoken by hack media outlets pouring your piss to drink, not Obama.
He doesn't have the right to selectively ENFORCE, NOR Re-write those he doesn't like as in ObamaCare.

Got it?

What new dastardly plan is this? Obama was going to use his phone? His phone?

Do I understand this correctly? He was going to...call people? Drum up support from the rank and file?

THAT...BASTARD!!!!

Oh my god, someone stop him. Take away his pen and phone! Who the FUCK said the President was allowed a pen and a phone? I bet that bitch Pelosi authorized it.

"Hangings to good for him"

"Burnings to good for him"

"He should be chopped up into little bitty pieces"

"And buried Alive!"

--Hannover Fist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D13KjR_Xvc]Hannover Fist - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back