Obama makes more threats

Last edited:
These threads really are the best.

1. Find a quote from Obama.

2. Claim that he really meant something much scarier and threatening.

3. Get outraged about these scary "threats" that Obama "really meant".

4. Repeat.

Ok genius....What the hell do you think Obama is talking about when he says he will use executive orders to further his agenda?
1. Obama granted waivers to certain companies as well as unions.
2. Obama extended the deadline for small businesses to comply with the mandate.
3. Obama abruptly made a decision to allow those with cancelled health insurance policies to reacquire those policies.
4. Obama allowed certain people to be insured by non compliant policies..
All of which he did bypassing Congress....All of the above are illegal and beyond the powers of the Executive Branch.
Does Obama care? No. He's just going to do whatever the fuck he wants.
That's a defacto dictator defined.
Those are the facts. They are not controverted.
Repeat THAT.

Senators from Louisiana and North Carolina turned down public events in their states with Obama because they don't want to be seen with him.

He is the plague.

Senators from Louisiana and North Carolina turned down public events in their states with Obama because they don't want to be seen with him.

He is the plague.

I kind of hope he shows up in NC to support Kay Hagan.....That will just about scuttle any chance she has of winning reelection.

Obviously this man has an ego the size of Minnesota because he stated today that "I have a pen. And I have a phone"..
Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and legislate from the Oval Office by use of executive orders.
This president believes he above the law. His attitude is "I don't care what the law says. I am the president God Dammit and that means I should be able to do whatever the hell I want. let them take me to court."
And you people who voted for this guy thought you were electing a president.
Obama is a de facto dictator.
Obama On Executive Actions: ?I?ve Got A Pen And I?ve Got A Phone? « CBS DC

Yup, a pen, a phone and a strong distaste for the constitution. Very dangerous combination!!

Obviously this man has an ego the size of Minnesota because he stated today that "I have a pen. And I have a phone"..
Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and legislate from the Oval Office by use of executive orders.
This president believes he above the law. His attitude is "I don't care what the law says. I am the president God Dammit and that means I should be able to do whatever the hell I want. let them take me to court."

Yup, a pen, a phone and a strong distaste for the constitution. Very dangerous combination!!

And a free "pass" from the media, Congress, and a large portion of the electorate.

He is the plague.
With ObamaCare albatross hanging around EVERY Democrat's neck...and Obama willy-nilly changing the LAW without consent of the Legislature, The Governed...People losing their policies...Yeah...Things aren't too bright for the future of Democrat Statists right now.

Oh? And they can drum up all they like in 'side issues'? ObamaCare hits home to every American...Side issues will and DO pale in comparison.

Obama was here in NC today. He was yapping away about how he was going to spend more of our money to fund some new jobs program....Guess who was conspicuously absent?
And don't think for a second, Sen Kay Hagan's snub of the President went unnoticed.
Obama "thanked" Hagan for all of her hard work.....Yeah right. Like Obama will spend 5 mins supporting her campaign...

Democrats are running for reelection while running away from Obama....He's a clove of garlic around the necks of democrats.

Forum List

Back