Obama makes more threats

These threads really are the best.

1. Find a quote from Obama.

2. Claim that he really meant something much scarier and threatening.

3. Get outraged about these scary "threats" that Obama "really meant".

4. Repeat.

Please stop trolling.

He's been shown to be wrong. When he is shown to be wrong he plays 'poor goes the doctor.' LOL.

I don't know why people are so late getting in on this. It's been out there for a while now, but then it is just typical behavior for his highness. I guess it's easy to overlook.

Why should he stop now? This punk-assed, third-world-style, dictator-in-chief has operated thus far with impunity. Congress hasn't the balls to call him on the carpet, to initiate impeachment proceeding for his many transgressions. It cannot simply be because they fear being labeled 'racist'. There is more here than we have clear knowledge of. Certainly, this megalomaniac is running out of control and total disregards this Nation and the Constitution on which it was founded. This man is not now and never has been an American, although he claims that nationality.

Obviously this man has an ego the size of Minnesota because he stated today that "I have a pen. And I have a phone"..
Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and legislate from the Oval Office by use of executive orders.
This president believes he above the law. His attitude is "I don't care what the law says. I am the president God Dammit and that means I should be able to do whatever the hell I want. let them take me to court."
And you people who voted for this guy thought you were electing a president.
Obama is a de facto dictator.
Obama On Executive Actions: ?I?ve Got A Pen And I?ve Got A Phone? « CBS DC

LOL - if the number of President Obama's Executive Orders issued in his first term are the rightwing standard for dictatorship, it looks like the last time we weren't a dictatorship --- Benjamin Harrison was in the White House but then-----but then rightwingers never let facts get in the way of their narrative.

The list wouldn't C&P correctly click here ☞ Executive Orders: Washington - Obama

As you perused the list of presidential EO's, did it make you feel stupid that you claimed President Obama is a dictator because his first term use of EO's is less than-----less than any president since Benjamin Harrison? :cuckoo:

Perhaps we should consider quality, not quantity. It isn't how many EOs he's issued, it's the type of control he's seized by issuing the EOs he has.

Why should he stop now? This punk-assed, third-world-style, dictator-in-chief has operated thus far with impunity. Congress hasn't the balls to call him on the carpet, to initiate impeachment proceeding for his many transgressions. It cannot simply be because they fear being labeled 'racist'. There is more here than we have clear knowledge of. Certainly, this megalomaniac is running out of control and total disregards this Nation and the Constitution on which it was founded. This man is not now and never has been an American, although he claims that nationality.

Congress has learned from the South. The Obama presidency is being handled Southern style by Congress. Just igno' the whole thang, 'cause this too shall pass.

Congress has learned from the South. The Obama presidency is being handled Southern style by Congress. Just igno' the whole thang, 'cause this too shall pass.

Don't make it raht, tho, does it? This man needs to answer in a court of law for his transgressions.

Obviously this man has an ego the size of Minnesota because he stated today that "I have a pen. And I have a phone"..
Obama is threatening to bypass Congress and legislate from the Oval Office by use of executive orders.
This president believes he above the law. His attitude is "I don't care what the law says. I am the president God Dammit and that means I should be able to do whatever the hell I want. let them take me to court."
And you people who voted for this guy thought you were electing a president.
Obama is a de facto dictator.
Obama On Executive Actions: ?I?ve Got A Pen And I?ve Got A Phone? « CBS DC

LOL - if the number of President Obama's Executive Orders issued in his first term are the rightwing standard for dictatorship, it looks like the last time we weren't a dictatorship --- Benjamin Harrison was in the White House but then-----but then rightwingers never let facts get in the way of their narrative.

The list wouldn't C&P correctly click here ☞ Executive Orders: Washington - Obama

As you perused the list of presidential EO's, did it make you feel stupid that you claimed President Obama is a dictator because his first term use of EO's is less than-----less than any president since Benjamin Harrison? :cuckoo:

Do you really think it's all about quantity or should content be taken into account?

reidfinger.png

The Other Tyrant

Folks you're witnessing a power grab of immense proportions since the Democrats took 2/3rds of the Government. Obama with no worries of re-election, and with the help of Dingy Harry Reid, stacked courts, are driving the final nails in the Coffin of this Republic. We have far too many wimps that won't act for fear of retribution. FACT.

oh well, they voted for it...I can't wait for a Republican to get in there and pull all this shit

Pass a law and then sit around and change it at their whim, ignore others, run around the country giving speeches stirring up hate against the people in this country, etc etc

Obama has visions of him being, Hugo Chavez and he will be as long the people do, NOTHING

oh well, they voted for it...I can't wait for a Republican to get in there and pull all this shit

Pass a law and then sit around and change it at their whim, ignore others, run around the country giving speeches stirring up hate against the people in this country, etc etc

Obama has visions of him being, Hugo Chavez and he will be as long the people do, NOTHING

Here is some advice. Do not hold your breath waiting for a Republican to get in.

Don't make it raht, tho, does it? This man needs to answer in a court of law for his transgressions.

he actually is on one of his now

"...never has been an American"

that is why i am reluctant to call him a traitor.., don't a person need to be a bona-fide citizen of their claimed home country to be traitor ? i know he is a traitor to his home country........, KENYA !! :up:

I sure hope I live to see the day that son of a bitch is put in jail, it will happen, when is the only question.

Perhaps he will be in the same jail as Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.

you forgot to include Bubba Clinton, he allowed the terrorists into this country to plan and train, i.e., get pilots license so they could destroy the WTC..., AND that is a fact :up: his whore in charge, jammie Gore-licker would not allow the FBI, NIS, CIA, etc. to exchange info that could have prevented the murder of nearly 3,000 citizens. :up:

Forum List

Back