obama may get his executive privilege revoked

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
This should be interesting to keep track of

U.S. District Court Judge Ellen Huvelle ruled the presidential order is not within the bounds of executive privilege and called the government’s arguments in favor of secrecy “troubling.”

“The government appears to adopt the cavalier attitude that the President should be permitted to convey orders throughout the Executive Branch without public oversight … to engage in what is in effect governance by ‘secret law,’” Huvelle said.

Court Rejects Obama Admin Executive Privilege Arguments | Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:
U.S. District Court Judge Ellen Huvelle ruled the presidential order is not within the bounds of executive privilege and called the government’s arguments in favor of secrecy “troubling.”

It is troubling, but this portion of the Judge's action will not stand further appellate action, in my opinion.

However, more importantly, the decision adds to the growing weight to change and limit the law.

It is troubling, but this portion of the Judge's action will not stand further appellate action, in my opinion.

However, more importantly, the decision adds to the growing weight to change and limit the law.

This is why the big government far left agree with you so many times.

That the law should be changed and limited?

That the law should be changed and limited?
What law? executive privilege isn't a law, it is treated as one.

Forum List

Back