🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Met With Ferguson Protesters The Day After The Mid-terms

STAY THE COURSE BLACK THUGERY.... THE CHIEF THUG HAS SAID SO!!!!

fd5bad.jpg

An armed but limited rebellion is an insurrection,[3] and if the established government does not recognize the rebels as belligerents then they are insurgents and the revolt is an insurgency.[4] In a larger conflict the rebels may be recognised as belligerents without their government being recognised by the established government, in which case the conflict becomes a civil war.[5]

Civil resistance movements have often aimed at, and brought about, the fall of a government or head of state, and in these cases could be considered a form of rebellion. Examples include the People Power Revolution in the Philippines in the 1980s that ousted President Marcos; the mass mobilization against authoritarian rule in Pinochet's Chile, 1983–88; the various movements contributing to the revolutions of 1989 in eastern Europe, and to the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991; and the revolutions in Serbia in 2000, Georgia in 2003, Ukraine in 2004, and the Arab Spring in 2011. In November 2013 and continuing through into 2014 is the rebellion in Thailand against what is called a proxy government serving the interests of ousted premier Thaksin Shinawatra. As of January 8, 2014 the mass movement, largely supported by the kingdom's Democrat Party, southern region activists and anti-Red Shirt groups were still warning that the central part of Bangkok would be shut down until the Thai prime minister resigns and leaves the country.

In many of these cases the opposition movement saw itself not only as nonviolent, but also as upholding their country's constitutional system against a government that was unlawful, for example if it had refused to acknowledge its defeat in an election. Thus the term "rebel" does not always capture the element in some of these movements of acting as a defender of legality and constitutionalism.[6]

There are a number of terms that are associated with rebel and rebellion. They range from those with positive connotations to those with pejorative connotations. Examples include:

Civil resistance, civil disobedience, and nonviolent resistance which do not include violence or paramilitary force
Mutiny, which is carried out by military or security forces against their commanders
Armed resistance movement, which is carried out by freedom fighters, often against an occupying foreign power
Revolt, a term that is sometimes used for a more localized rebellions rather than a general uprising
Revolution, which is carried out by radicals, usually meant to overthrow the current government
Subversion, which are non-overt attempts at sabotaging a government, carried out by spies or other subversives

I don't know what people thought when they put in a community AGITATOR for President

now he has a bigger stage for Agitating, our country and all you people who lives in it. What better way to pass his AGENDA?

Maybe the people will wake up and call for removing him from office before he can cause us any MORE DAMAGE

I don't know what people thought when they put in a community AGITATOR for President

now he has a bigger stage for Agitating, our country and all you people who lives in it. What better way to pass his AGENDA?

Maybe the people will wake up and call for removing him from office before he can cause us any MORE DAMAGE
:uhoh3:

american spring? lets roll steph!!

Only 2 more years of this failure, he is a race pimp. I never really cared, but anyone supporting this failure is a ni#ger in my eyes. Obama has definitely set this country back on race relations.

Anyone using that word is far far worse and is, in FACT, a symptom of the real cause for racial unrest - racist scum like you.

jknowgood YOU and other racist scum, are the problem. Take responsibility for your own words.

You're no different, no better than the slime cultsmasher.
Do you tell blacks that when they call each other by the same word? Don't say that doesn't happen you and I both know it does. I hate that word more than anybody no matter who uses it.

The only thing the Hussein has ever been good at is his old Community Organizer role. It's just what he is down to his core. As a Senator he was "present", and as a President he is an empty suit and a failure. As a Community Agitator, he is King and knows exactly what he is doing. The Agenda must press on, and that definately uncludes promoting social unrest.

The only thing the Hussein has ever been good at is his old Community Organizer role. It's just what he is down to his core. As a Senator he was "present", and as a President he is an empty suit and a failure. As a Community Agitator, he is King and knows exactly what he is doing. The Agenda must press on, and that definately uncludes promoting social unrest.

Yep, or else why would Holder, their good buddy, Sharpton and Obama bother with a STATE matter? This all Planned by these people in this country PUT in office to rule over you. Their own GOVERNMENT. just amazing isn't it?

Dude, do you know what this means?

He's most likely involved in Occupy-Wallstreet as well. There are way too many similarities for it to be a coincidence, too many close ties to Obama. ACORN, communist groups, anti-Semitic groups. Political agitators.

Dude, do you know what this means?

He's most likely involved in Occupy-Wallstreet as well. There are way too many similarities for it to be a coincidence, too many close ties to Obama. ACORN, communist groups, anti-Semitic groups. Political agitators.

Of course he is with his party of comrades, the Progressives calling themselves, Democrats. He's been stirring the shit on us from his first day and Everyday of the six years he's been in office. Create crisis after crisis, NOW this which he started with Trayvon Martin to bring chaos on us.

Only 2 more years of this failure, he is a race pimp. I never really cared, but anyone supporting this failure is a ni#ger in my eyes. Obama has definitely set this country back on race relations.

Anyone using that word is far far worse and is, in FACT, a symptom of the real cause for racial unrest - racist scum like you.

jknowgood YOU and other racist scum, are the problem. Take responsibility for your own words.

You're no different, no better than the slime cultsmasher.
You have never called someone a red neck? Same thing. I'm not a racist, a ni&gger can be white, black, yellow, or red. Anyone that expects something for nothing, is a ni&ger. Hope that helps.

Forum List

Back