Obama needs to be investigated

Proof of lies to FISA?

Given the claims of Russian interfetence have been completely substantiated, and the people covered by the warrent had considerable contact with Russian entities, what evidence do you have that survellience on those individuals was wrong? What should determine when it is appropriate and in the intetests of national security?
The proof of lies to the FISA court was the fact that a phony dossier was used as the only evidence of wrong doing...and everyone knew it was fake...when Comey told Trump about the dossier he said to Trump...we know this is bull...but you Mr President need to know of the kind of stuff that was out there....so the FBI used something they knew was false to get a FISA warrant.....
They inserted spies into the Trump campaign over a phony made up lie.....its sickening to hear for people that believe in justice and care about government over reach.....how would you like it if I made up a sick story about you and got a court order to spy on you because of it...you libs need to put your hatred of Donald aside and look at the violation of privacy that took place by Obama's law enforcement and national security appointees....

And we need to know what Obama knew and when he knew it....
How do you know that was the only evidence AND tbat it was all phoney?
Because Comey and Brennan and Clapper finally had to admit that the dossier was the only evidence presented to the FISA court....we may see the Judge from that court disbarred before this is over....its a real possibility...

Link?

Nothing has been done to this extent Because the tools havent been available that long. You should be worried because it is still occurring.

Care4all made some very good points that undercut your claims.
To what extent?.....you can't nor can Care4all tell me what the Russians did and what impact it had...can you?...no because no one has made that clear...not even Mueller....what counts is the statement made by Rosenstein and Mueller...that there were no votes changed and the Russian attempts had no effect on the election...I don't know what else I can say to make it clear that Trump won fair and square...he had no help from Russia or anyone else...So two years of investigation is not enough to convince you....that my dear is a personal problem you will have to come to terms with....

I'm not sure you understood what I said or I didn't express myself clearly. Here is what we know - and can assess, and what we do not know or can not assess.

We know, from a great deal of evidence, and as concluded in the Mueller report - that the Russians had and still have an active campaign of attempting to interfere in elections, sow discord and division, and create distrust in fundamental institutions of democracy. This is not only directed against the U.S., but has been directed against other western democratic nations as well. Can we agree on this conclusion?

The second thing we know, from Mueller's report is that the Russians did want Trump to win, and tried to interfere in ways that would advantage his campaign - again, this is a conclusion in Mueller's report. Can we agree on this conclusion?

When I said nothing has been done to this extent before - it is because the WWW and social media and the power of Big Data has created opportunities and tools we are only just now beginning to appreciate. The Russians have always tried to interfere with various propoganda programs etc but their effect was limited because of the reasons I stated above (and it's worth considering that these same tools are available to all politicians, including our own, in both parties - it changes the political playing field). Can we agree on this?

The third thing is, did Trump win "fair and square"? My answer is the same as it has always been - yes. There was no fraud, no votes were changed - voters voted, their votes were recorded. I've never said otherwise. Even if it was criminally proven that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia it would not alter the results of the election because the votes were valid and there was no fraud. Can we agree on this?

The fourth thing is this: Did Russian attempts to interfere in the election alter the way people voted in any way? That is unknowable. We have absolutely no way of measuring or knowing whether it had any affect on peoples decision on how to vote over the long term. Can we agree on this?

The thing to remember is that while you are grasping on the positive points of the Mueller investigation, you are also ignoring the deeper understanding that was laid out very carefully. Trump was not exhonerated - only that there was insufficient (ie - not "no") evidence to support a criminal indictment. So keep in mind, there was a lot of questionable behavior and actions by multiple individuals there. That's reality and factual, assuming you agree with the conclusions of the report. I think it's important to keep in mind that report was quite clear on what the Russians were attempting to do and what they are CONTINUING to do, and the previous administration had good reason to be concerned about it. Why are we squabbling about all these other things instead of focusing on elephant in the room - the integrity of our elections which is DEPENDENT on the public's trust in our democratic institutions.

Russia has succeeded beyond it's wildest dreams here - discord, deep divisions within our people, deep distrust of fundamental institutions of government, the media, etc that preserve our democracy. Trump is just a detail, not the bigger picture.
Why didn't black jesus and lynch act? Seems no libs want to talk about that.

We know, from a great deal of evidence, and as concluded in the Mueller report - that the Russians had and still have an active campaign of attempting to interfere in elections, sow discord and division
They have always attempted to interfere and the discord in America was caused by the resistance to accept the outcome of an election...this is not unique either...the dems did it to Bush too...remember the hanging chads?...

The second thing we know, from Mueller's report is that the Russians did want Trump to win, and tried to interfere in ways that would advantage his campaign - again, this is a conclusion in Mueller's report. Can we agree on this conclusion?

I don't find that in his report at all....if the Russians wanted anyone to win it would have been Obama's successor...not Trump...that is what makes this so stupid....

When I said nothing has been done to this extent before - it is because the WWW and social media and the power of Big Data has created opportunities and tools we are only just now beginning to appreciate. The Russians have always tried to interfere with various propoganda programs etc but their effect was limited because of the reasons I stated above (and it's worth considering that these same tools are available to all politicians, including our own, in both parties - it changes the political playing field). Can we agree on this?
Maybe in local races but in a national election with an electoral college it plays not....

Russia has succeeded beyond it's wildest dreams here - discord, deep divisions within our people, deep distrust of fundamental institutions of government, the media, etc that preserve our democracy. Trump is just a detail, not the bigger picture
The Mueller witch hunt which came up empty has caused the discord and angst....not the Russians....

Proof of lies to FISA?

Given the claims of Russian interfetence have been completely substantiated, and the people covered by the warrent had considerable contact with Russian entities, what evidence do you have that survellience on those individuals was wrong? What should determine when it is appropriate and in the intetests of national security?
The proof of lies to the FISA court was the fact that a phony dossier was used as the only evidence of wrong doing...and everyone knew it was fake...when Comey told Trump about the dossier he said to Trump...we know this is bull...but you Mr President need to know of the kind of stuff that was out there....so the FBI used something they knew was false to get a FISA warrant.....
They inserted spies into the Trump campaign over a phony made up lie.....its sickening to hear for people that believe in justice and care about government over reach.....how would you like it if I made up a sick story about you and got a court order to spy on you because of it...you libs need to put your hatred of Donald aside and look at the violation of privacy that took place by Obama's law enforcement and national security appointees....

Because Comey and Brennan and Clapper finally had to admit that the dossier was the only evidence presented to the FISA court....we may see the Judge from that court disbarred before this is over....its a real possibility...
Hasnt that ship sailed already. Statue of limitations already passed, even if crimes were found.

Benghazi led to zero prosecutions. Great track record.

We know, from a great deal of evidence, and as concluded in the Mueller report - that the Russians had and still have an active campaign of attempting to interfere in elections, sow discord and division
They have always attempted to interfere and the discord in America was caused by the resistance to accept the outcome of an election...this is not unique either...the dems did it to Bush too...remember the hanging chads?...

No, the discord preceded the election, and among the things discovered were deliberate attempts to create competing fake groups that would then gain real membership, and demonstrate against each other on issues involving race, politics, muslims, white nationalism etc. I'd say the Bush election concerns were legitimate and very very close. There were no allegations of foreign influence and no evidence of the sorts things that went on this time around. Apples and oranges.

I don't find that in his report at all....if the Russians wanted anyone to win it would have been Obama's successor...not Trump...that is what makes this so stupid....

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf Page 1

Although the investigation established that theR ussian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit U.S. Department of Justice Atterttey Werk Predttet // Ma~· Cetttaitt Material Prnteeted Uttder Fed. R. Criffl. P. 6(e) electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

So do we agree on this point?

Maybe in local races but in a national election with an electoral college it plays not....

I would disagree - I think it makes as much of a difference in national election - you should read "Everybody Lies" - an interesting book on the power of Big Data.

Russia has succeeded beyond it's wildest dreams here - discord, deep divisions within our people, deep distrust of fundamental institutions of government, the media, etc that preserve our democracy. Trump is just a detail, not the bigger picture
The Mueller witch hunt which came up empty has caused the discord and angst....not the Russians....

It wasn't a witchhunt, it was an investigation and it did not come up emtpy at all...it's a mistake to focus ONLY on Trump and Collusion. I think we are being very stupid to ignore the bigger picture :(

Proof of lies to FISA?

Hasnt that ship sailed already. Statue of limitations already passed, even if crimes were found.

Benghazi led to zero prosecutions. Great track record.
There are no limitations on prosecuting treason....

No, the discord preceded the election, and among the things discovered were deliberate attempts to create competing fake groups that would then gain real membership, and demonstrate against each other on issues involving race, politics, muslims, white nationalism etc. I'd say the Bush election concerns were legitimate and very very close. There were no allegations of foreign influence and no evidence of the sorts things that went on this time around. Apples and oranges.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf Page 1

Although the investigation established that theR ussian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit U.S. Department of Justice Atterttey Werk Predttet // Ma~· Cetttaitt Material Prnteeted Uttder Fed. R. Criffl. P. 6(e) electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

So do we agree on this point?

I would disagree - I think it makes as much of a difference in national election - you should read "Everybody Lies" - an interesting book on the power of Big Data.

It wasn't a witchhunt, it was an investigation and it did not come up emtpy at all...it's a mistake to focus ONLY on Trump and Collusion. I think we are being very stupid to ignore the bigger picture :(
There have always been discord...but we have never experienced a RESIST movement like this...No president in my memory has had to deal with what Trump has had to...but still he is doing a great job of making us great again....for all of us...not for him...see Trump works for us...Obama worked for himself....

We have the evidence to prosecute Obama now....why are we not?....any lib want to give an answer?....

Because you have no evidence. And no, a website isn't evidence.
Just like all of the Trump Russian collusion websites you promoted...daily.....

The Mueller report confirms Russian involvement and the Trump team accepting it.
Yup! That's why Mr. Mueller and his team of 40 FBI agents and the full resources of the US Govt. found no Collusion! Because Trump was accepting favors from the Russians Mueller knew it and decided to cover it up because of his Strong allegiance to Donald Trump, You really are stupid aren't you! :anj_stfu:. And find something else to whine about snowflake!

If we just ignore his crimes they will happen again....

Crimes ? Name one . Obama was as clean as it gets . Now ten Don, he’s breaking laws on the daily.

Treason comes to mind! Initiating a counter intelligence investigation against a Political opponent of your Heir to be. I guess Mr. Barr will get to the bottom of the Illegal surveillance issues and where they began, and who ordered it. Don't start that Presidential Library yet.

And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

Obama and his entire cabinet were investigated by Republicans for 8 years. This includes 7 Benghazi Hearings, Fast and Furious hearings, IRS Hearings, hearings on Foreign Policy, and all sorts of oversight. These investigations and hearings resulted in ZERO CHARGES against Obama or any member of his staff and cabinet.

Crimes ? Name one . Obama was as clean as it gets . Now ten Don, he’s breaking laws on the daily.

Treason comes to mind! Initiating a counter intelligence investigation against a Political opponent of your Heir to be. I guess Mr. Barr will get to the bottom of the Illegal surveillance issues and where they began, and who ordered it. Don't start that Presidential Library yet.
If this be treason ,make the most of it

And his entire cabinet as well.....
Why are we afraid?....is it because he is black?...because he was the first black president?....if so we can never elect another minority....if he broke the law which it is looking like he did multiple times he needs to be ask some questions....
Where are the brave reporters?...none of them are even curious?.....

Obama and his entire cabinet were investigated by Republicans for 8 years. This includes 7 Benghazi Hearings, Fast and Furious hearings, IRS Hearings, hearings on Foreign Policy, and all sorts of oversight. These investigations and hearings resulted in ZERO CHARGES against Obama or any member of his staff and cabinet.

This.

What crimes ? Collusion, Obstruction ,using the presidency like a bank ,denigrating our FBI ,playing footsie with an arch enemy Putin? ,not doing anything to stop the attack on our election process??Nothing there ? Just walk on by?

images
If you can read then read this...if you can't maybe you can get help....there are way more intelligent libs here than you and that is saying something...maybe one of them will help with the big words....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...c798fb80536_story.html?utm_term=.e399c06be3c4

i am only reading a couple sentences that is available... but i suppose that 'executive privilege' is directed toward mcgahn. um.... he is a private citizen now & if subpoenaed, will face a contempt charge which he will not want to risk losing his law license & reputation. not to mention that he was accused of being a liar.

he'll show up
No he won't Buuuaaaahahahahahaha...and even if he did he has nothing to share that would incriminate Trump.....give it up....Trump is still president and WILL win re election and give us possibly two more SCOTUS justices....all while the Obama team is defending themselves in federal court....remember I'm never wrong....I've been spot on since this whole witch hunt began and you have been wrong every step of the way.....

:popcorn:
Be careful that popcorn will clog your colon.....

actually quite the opposite. but crap like KFC & mcdonalds will clog up more than the colon. just ask fat donny 2 scoops- the dude is obese & stuffs his face continuously to the point of needing statins.

Forum List

Back