🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama needs to vent. lol

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Obama lectures the press on Trump coverage: 'Do you mind if I just vent for a second?'

"I'm just telling the truth. Guys in the back, I'm just telling you the truth about how I feel about this," the president said, speaking directly to the members of the media toward the back of the rally.

Obama then asked the crowd: "Do you mind if I just vent for a second?"

"You know, you don't grade the presidency on a curve," he said. "This is serious business."

Obama contended that Clinton and Trump were starkly different on a number of issues.

"You want to debate who is more fit to be our president?" he asked. "One candidate has traveled to more countries than any secretary of state ever has, has more qualifications than pretty much anyone who has ever run for this job, and the other, who isn't fit in any way, shape, or form to represent this country abroad and be commander-in-chief."

Ok. Mind if I vent a second?

STFU.

Obama lectures the press on Trump coverage: 'Do you mind if I just vent for a second?'

"I'm just telling the truth. Guys in the back, I'm just telling you the truth about how I feel about this," the president said, speaking directly to the members of the media toward the back of the rally.

Obama then asked the crowd: "Do you mind if I just vent for a second?"

"You know, you don't grade the presidency on a curve," he said. "This is serious business."

Obama contended that Clinton and Trump were starkly different on a number of issues.

"You want to debate who is more fit to be our president?" he asked. "One candidate has traveled to more countries than any secretary of state ever has, has more qualifications than pretty much anyone who has ever run for this job, and the other, who isn't fit in any way, shape, or form to represent this country abroad and be commander-in-chief."

Ok. Mind if I vent a second?

STFU.

Obama lecturing anyone as to what makes a great president and leader is the equivalent of him chastising Einstein because he doesn’t know crap about physics.

The comment section is full of Les Deplorables. Poor Obama.

Grace, Trump made a bad tactical mistake. Most of America was happy ignoring the silliness of the les deplorables, then HRC called you guys out, Trump doubled down, and America now is aware of how just deplorable is the Alt Right.

Grace, Trump made a bad tactical mistake. Most of America was happy ignoring the silliness of the les deplorables, then HRC called you guys out, Trump doubled down, and America now is aware of how just deplorable is the Alt Right.

Wasn't you meant to start some anti-Hillary threads? You know as you said you don't support Hillary.

I see it different. Jobs were created from Hillarys dumb comment. Tshirts are selling like crazy. :lol:

if barrack does not like him, it is just one more reason to vote for Trump

Forum List

Back