Obama not just Importing 'Possible' ISIS - he's bringing in 1,500 ADMITTED TERRORISTS

World Net Daily also claimed soy sauce causes homosexuality. Best to avoid Asian cuisine altogether b/c one drop will transform you into a cock/twat gobbling homo. You've been warned breeders! lol.

want to look at some claims obama has made that aren't true?...I didn't think so...focus on soy milk or soy sauce or ANYthing to cover for dear leader.

That's the bad news. The good news is that isis has said that they will target Washington DC.

That's the bad news. The good news is that isis has said that they will target Washington DC.

According to the Muslim sympathizers up there we don't have anything to worry about. so they really just should ignore that threat. actually could be the best thing to happen to us. But then again, if people has kept up with a lot of things going around. Obama has had his Security beefed up and they've been arming every government agency for some reason. anyone care to guess why?

World Net Daily also claimed soy sauce causes homosexuality. Best to avoid Asian cuisine altogether b/c one drop will transform you into a cock/twat gobbling homo. You've been warned breeders! lol.
LINK?

Soy is making kids ‘gay’

Soy is full of estrogen's...Yes!

And will add that estrogen's do cause cancer, how do I know because I have estrogen fed cancer....But

EasyT65 sure has jammed the board with 100's of threads since arrival 2 months ago..
How much are you getting paid Easy?

According to the Muslim sympathizers up there we don't have anything to worry about. so they really just should ignore that threat. actually could be the best thing to happen to us. But then again, if people has kept up with a lot of things going around. Obama has had his Security beefed up and they've been arming every government agency for some reason. anyone care to guess why?

Code Orange?
Have to say that its not our government that should be protected..We have many many more important people / history than the nut jobs in our government that should be protected

want to look at some claims obama has made that aren't true?...I didn't think so...focus on soy milk or soy sauce or ANYthing to cover for dear leader.

Bullshit. Obama isn't my 'dear leader' in any sense. You'll have to excuse me if I just don't dip my cup deeply in the bullshit well that is World Net Daily.

:lol:

The article also states that Soy is turning people gay.

Hate to turn this thread into this....Soy is full of estrogen's like milk and meat...ect.

Hint: Old women take soy to help with replacing estrogen.
Transgenders take estrogen to become more feminine

precisely...and I think too much estrogen in food is part of the reason so many american "men" are homosexual beta males and "pajama boys".

Hate to turn this thread into this....Soy is full of estrogen's like milk and meat...ect.

Indeed, soy does have estrogen but claiming it turns people homosexual is off the chart absurd. My point is that I am not willing to just blindly swallow whatever claim WND claims. I am a skeptic that way.

Last edited:
NYC, The FBI has already stated that there are NO In-Depth Background checks being conducted on the 'Refugees already here and who are coming. The established process fails miserably to adequately ensure they are not threats.

Furthermore, Obama doesn't just want to bring "Refugees' to the U.S. - he just authorized Homeland Security Chief with the authority to bring in known, admitted terrorist supporters, facilitators, and those who arm them! HE IS IMPORTING ADMITTED TERRORISTS!

I am sure Paris did background checks and precautions before they allowed the 2 'Refugees' who participated in the attacks in Paris, and they failed to protect their people. You honestly think Obama's lame-ass security checks will stop 'Refugees' from attacking the US as they did in Paris? Based on WHAT (if your answer is 'yes')? Because Obama - the guy who said 'we have ISIS contained hours before the worst attack on Paris since WWII, Mr. 'Lie of The Year' who has been lying about ISIS since 2012 - said so?!

Your thread should get lie of the year.

precisely...and I think too much estrogen in food is part of the reason so many american "men" are homosexual beta males and "pajama boys".

I thought being gay was a choice? lol. Better avoid those estrogen riddled beans and peas as well. Do your family/friends a favor this Thanksgiving and smash that green casserole onto the floor. Three bites can turn an alpha-male into a flame queen by the time pie is severed. lol

:lmao:
images

I thought being gay was a choice? lol. Better avoid those estrogen riddled beans and peas as well. Do your family/friends a favor this Thanksgiving and smash that green casserole onto the floor. Three bites can turn an alpha-male into a flame queen by the time pie is severed. lol

sure...whatever you say, beta male.

NYC, The FBI has already stated that there are NO In-Depth Background checks being conducted on the 'Refugees already here and who are coming. The established process fails miserably to adequately ensure they are not threats.

Furthermore, Obama doesn't just want to bring "Refugees' to the U.S. - he just authorized Homeland Security Chief with the authority to bring in known, admitted terrorist supporters, facilitators, and those who arm them! HE IS IMPORTING ADMITTED TERRORISTS!

I am sure Paris did background checks and precautions before they allowed the 2 'Refugees' who participated in the attacks in Paris, and they failed to protect their people. You honestly think Obama's lame-ass security checks will stop 'Refugees' from attacking the US as they did in Paris? Based on WHAT (if your answer is 'yes')? Because Obama - the guy who said 'we have ISIS contained hours before the worst attack on Paris since WWII, Mr. 'Lie of The Year' who has been lying about ISIS since 2012 - said so?!
Obama just said, moments ago, that thorough background checks will be done.

Not saying being gay is a choice or not, just telling you what I have learned from being a estrogen dominance cancer person.
Google Estrogen Dominance Foods and cancer ..since we are on this topic its good to know.

Sorry to Hyjack the thread

Obama just said, moments ago, that thorough background checks will be done.

He also said Benghazi was the result of a protest over a video
He also said ISIS was 'contained'
He also said the ACA would not cost a dime
He also said the ACA would pay for itself
He also said if you like your plan you can keep your plan
(-- Now THAT was 'Lie of the Year')

Forum List

Back