Obama not just Importing 'Possible' ISIS - he's bringing in 1,500 ADMITTED TERRORISTS

apparently Obama was successful protecting the country from all the " terrorist refugees" 43 let in from Iraq .. why would I worry about some RW bs anyway ?
List the reasons you want syrian "refugees" in your town. Explain the benefits.

You'll never accept that was b/c it doesn't confirm your bias.

No thanks, I am not into having shit spoon fed to me. That is more your bag. :thup:

No, I'll never accept it because it's a lie.

So how long have you been the defender of terrorists? Have you always lied in order to sneak them in? Do you ever get $$ for it? If you don't, you should...it could be quite lucrative for you.

Oh, shut up. I never once defended terrorists. I am not just willing to swallow the bullshit WND and Judaical Watch spew.

Does this mean I get added to your 'ignore (but I am still going to respond to your posts anyway) list'? Laughable hack!
When you lie in order to support policies that bring in terrorists, then you are supporting terrorists.

Drink deep from the well of bullshit, KG. I really don't care if you wish to remain a willfully obtuse hack. :thup:

No, if I was a willfully obtuse hack, I would immediately start in with personal attacks upon being exposed as a liar.

You know, like you do.

I am sorry if I am not willing play along in your confirmation bias circle jerk. :crybaby:

The day I care what you think of me is the day I put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes. Wallow in your irrelevance, I know I do.

(Don't you have a bunch of people on ignore you have to respond to?) :laugh2:

So how long have you been the defender of terrorists? Have you always lied in order to sneak them in? Do you ever get $$ for it? If you don't, you should...it could be quite lucrative for you.

Oh, shut up. I never once defended terrorists. I am not just willing to swallow the bullshit WND and Judaical Watch spew.

Does this mean I get added to your 'ignore (but I am still going to respond to your posts anyway) list'? Laughable hack!
When you lie in order to support policies that bring in terrorists, then you are supporting terrorists.

Drink deep from the well of bullshit, KG. I really don't care if you wish to remain a willfully obtuse hack. :thup:

No, if I was a willfully obtuse hack, I would immediately start in with personal attacks upon being exposed as a liar.

You know, like you do.

I am sorry if I am not willing play along in your confirm bias circle jerk. :crybaby:

The day I care what you think of me is the day I put a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes. Wallow in your irrelevance, I know I do.

You wallow in your irrelevance?

It's nice that you can admit that.

Since 2007, 203,321 Iraqi nationals have been referred, the USCIS interviewed 142,670 applicants, approved 119,202 for resettlement, and 84,902 have arrived in the US,

1500 from Syria ... 84,902 from Iraq ....

RW's are pussies.

apparently Obama was successful protecting the country from all the " terrorist refugees" 43 let in from Iraq .. why would I worry about some RW bs anyway ?

if and when they do show up in my city I'll never know they are here.

Just go hide under something and be afraid. When the country needs you we'll ring a bell.

Preview

Just go hide under something and be afraid. When the country needs you we'll ring a bell.
that's not what I asked you, though, is it?

Since 2007, 203,321 Iraqi nationals have been referred, the USCIS interviewed 142,670 applicants, approved 119,202 for resettlement, and 84,902 have arrived in the US,

1500 from Syria ... 84,902 from Iraq ....

RW's are pussies.
random, made up numbers...

that's not what I asked you, though, is it?

Why? It is a stupid question.

You know, like you do.

I am sorry if I am not willing play along in your confirmation bias circle jerk. :crybaby:

You know, like you do.

I want them here so RW can cry and quiver in their piss.

You know, like you do.

I want them here so RW can cry and quiver in their piss.

you have an active, warped, imagination

"Judicial Watch obtained the numbers from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) annual report to Congress on the DHS secretary’s application of discretionary authority.
".... The bottom line is that the U.S. government is allowing them all to stay in the country with rights and benefits afforded to legal residents despite their terrorist connections and associations."

U.S. Gives 1,519 Engaged in Terrorism “While Under Duress” Residency, Asylum - Judicial Watch

mdk eat shit again.

That is simply untrue. You've been duped again by rightwing propaganda.

The plan was for 10,000 a year....
Then he said he wanted to increase that to 65,000 by the end of this year
NOW: "Obama hopes for 100,000 per year..."

The Federal Govt can't even do background checks on the millions of illegals in this country now, says through Immigration reform they will require them to come forward and be checked. Immigration says they are too undermanned and will never be able to do it...meanwhile Obama wants to bring in 100,000 potentially ISIS-infiltrated Syrians and they will have background checks done too.

With WHOM? Syria, in the middle of a war of a civil war between Assad and Rebels AND ISIS, what Syrian government agencies are going to be operating with whom we can get in-depth background info on these refugees? The FBI has already declared saying it will be done is a JOKE.

:wtf:

Immigration Agent Union: 'Immigration System Highly Vulnerable to ISIS, Extremists'
LINK: Immigration Agent Union: 'Immigration System Highly Vulnerable to ISIS, Extremists'

“The National Citizenship and Immigration Services Council represents 12,000 dedicated immigration caseworkers and adjudicators who are on the front lines in the fight to keep terrorists out of the United States. In addition to the extremely real and serious threat that ISIS has already or will soon slip across our porous southern border, it is also essential to warn the public about the threat that ISIS will exploit our loose and lax visa policies to gain entry to the United States. Indeed, as we know from the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993, from the 9/11 terrorist attacks, from the Boston Bombing, from the recent plot to bomb a school and courthouse in Connecticut, and many other lesser-known terror incidents, we are letting terrorists into the United States right through our front door," says Palinkas.

FEAR NOT, OH NCISC, TERRORISTS WILL NOT SLIP INTO THIS COUNTRY....OBAMA IS IMPORTING THEM!

The plan was for 10,000 a year....
Then he said he wanted to increase that to 65,000 by the end of this year
NOW: "Obama hopes for 100,000 per year..."

The Federal Govt can't even do background checks on the millions of illegals in this country now, says through Immigration reform they will require them to come forward and be checked. Immigration says they are too undermanned and will never be able to do it...meanwhile Obama wants to bring in 100,000 potentially ISIS-infiltrated Syrians and they will have background checks done too.

With WHOM? Syria, in the middle of a war of a civil war between Assad and Rebels AND ISIS, what Syrian government agencies are going to be operating with whom we can get in-depth background info on these refugees? The FBI has already declared saying it will be done is a JOKE.

:wtf:
How else was he going to TRANSFORM our country. well now the people are getting to see it. Not only is he allowing them to break over our boarders and not deporting them, but he help in creating this mess in the Middle east by bombing seven countries and leaving them for the vultures to come in. this whole thing has been PLANNED. and if people don't see it or want to see it. It will be to all our peril.

Forum List

Back