Obama notified the Gang of Eight before the Osama mission

Why? What lie did I tell in that thread?

Also, your thread is about he OBL 'ASSASSINATION' only. My thread was about over 500 drone strikes by Barry Hussein.

Oops!

But I'm glad that thread triggered you so much.:5_1_12024:
Oh of course you did not mean to assert Obama didn't notify congress …. u so honest. fuck off bitch
I said what I said. Your utter lack of reading comprehension skills is your problem, not mine.

Once again, your thread about one attack has no bearing on my thread about over 500 drone strikes by Barry Hussein, Fuckstick.

So

It looks like Democrat’s never need to notify Republicans again

See how it works?
Cool.

Now STFU about Trump not telling the terrorist loving party in Congress.

Love how Trump says Fuk You to everything
Conservatives celebrate his brashness

But, what goes around, comes around
As future Democratic Presidents will now do the same
Barry didn't notify Congress of all his drone attacks either, Dummy.

Also, your thread is about he OBL 'ASSASSINATION' only. My thread was about over 500 drone strikes by Barry Hussein.

Oops!

Generally the Gang of Eight knew about drone strikes and questioned them. There is a massive difference in day to day low level take outs and a high value individual near a major airport...

The story is that this wasn't probably discussed with the Pentagon either....

There is no plan going on here... Can someone explain to us what is Trump's plan and how did this help...

Oops!

Generally the Gang of Eight knew about drone strikes and questioned them. There is a massive difference in day to day low level take outs and a high value individual near a major airport...

There is no plan going on here... Can someone explain to us what is Trump's plan and how did this help...
Link to all the notification BArry gave in advance on his 542 drone strikes?

live with it Trumpstetters'
Congressional Notification1

The chairmen of the House and Senate intelligence committees have stated that they were briefed

on OBL’s whereabouts during the past few months including, according to Representative Mike

Rogers, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, some details regarding the Abbottabad

compound. The Senate Majority Leader, Senator Harry Reid, has also indicated that he had been

briefed on the plans to confirm OBL’s location and take action. Chariman Rogers indicated that

the entire “Gang of Eight” had been briefed on the plans although not all were briefed at the same

time. The Gang of Eight refers to the eight Members of Congress (the Speaker, House Minority

Leader, the Senate Majority and Minority Leaders, and the chairmen and ranking members of the

two intelligence committees) who, by statute, must be advised of Presidential Findings of covert

actions (
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/terror/R41809.pdf
That’s because he isn’t a loon and wanna be despot like the current occupant of the White House.

The chairmen of the House and Senate intelligence committees have stated that they were briefed

on OBL’s whereabouts during the past few months including, according to Representative Mike

Rogers, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, some details regarding the Abbottabad

compound. The Senate Majority Leader, Senator Harry Reid, has also indicated that he had been

briefed on the plans to confirm OBL’s location and take action. Chariman Rogers indicated that

the entire “Gang of Eight” had been briefed on the plans although not all were briefed at the same

time. The Gang of Eight refers to the eight Members of Congress (the Speaker, House Minority

Leader, the Senate Majority and Minority Leaders, and the chairmen and ranking members of the

two intelligence committees) who, by statute, must be advised of Presidential Findings of covert

actions (
Too many leakers in this gang of 8, obviously.

The Ganga of Eight hasn't leaked any intel that we know off... Trump blabs like a schoolgirl...

Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information - Wikipedia

There is only one person in this administration who has been caught telling people information and that is Trump himself...

Mar-a-Lago Guests and Israel Had More Prior Knowledge of Strike on Soleimani Than Democratic Leaders

So guests at Mar-a-largo knew what the senior intelligence committee head didn't....

actions (
Did they run and leak it to The Press like we have seen the last three years in Unprecedented Treasonous Fashion?

Go lick some more Ayatollah Assahollah.

The house leaks like a sieve...you can't notify them of anything without it getting out to our enemies...does anyone think if Obama and Kerry caught wind of their Iranian General friend being targeted they would have stayed silent?....no way...they would have gotten a hold of Iran and spilled the beans to harm Trump's efforts....
Sick. Totally sick. Your partisan hatred has truly effected your mind.

Oops!

If it wasn't discussed with the Pentagon, who did it?

Trump could not take the chance that one of the democrats would reveal the planned strike to the public

actions (
Too many leakers in this gang of 8, obviously.

The Ganga of Eight hasn't leaked any intel that we know off... Trump blabs like a schoolgirl...

Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information - Wikipedia

There is only one person in this administration who has been caught telling people information and that is Trump himself...

Mar-a-Lago Guests and Israel Had More Prior Knowledge of Strike on Soleimani Than Democratic Leaders

So guests at Mar-a-largo knew what the senior intelligence committee head didn't....
Did you know that Little Schitt is in the gang of 8?

FFS!!!

They weren't working with foreign intelligence agencies to undermine Obama and his polices, as the Democrats have done to Trump.

The house leaks like a sieve...you can't notify them of anything without it getting out to our enemies...does anyone think if Obama and Kerry caught wind of their Iranian General friend being targeted they would have stayed silent?....no way...they would have gotten a hold of Iran and spilled the beans to harm Trump's efforts....
Sick. Totally sick. Your partisan hatred has truly effected your mind.
Coming from someone with TDS?...are you kidding me?....

actions (

Republicans on The Hill can be trusted not to leak it to the enemy or send one of their envoys to the enemy to let them know it’s coming. Democrats have failed to put politics aside and earn the Trust of the President.

So

It looks like Democrat’s never need to notify Republicans again

See how it works?
Cool.

Now STFU about Trump not telling the terrorist loving party in Congress.

Love how Trump says Fuk You to everything
Conservatives celebrate his brashness

But, what goes around, comes around
As future Democratic Presidents will now do the same
Barry didn't notify Congress of all his drone attacks either, Dummy.

He did on the major ones

Now, Dems won’t have to notify at all. That is the new Trump rule

The Trump regime is based on the concept that the past rules and precedents don’t apply to him

Conservatives love it......until they realize they do not apply to anyone

Forum List

Back