Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility

Anyone behind this stupid attempt at cheating the voters needs a old-fashioned Georgia ass whuppin'.

I'm wondering if you actually read your own link.

Hint: It doesn't at all say: Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility :cuckoo:

No I didn't read the link but the title I got from another source who was present at the court room. The source I used in the op was just for reference purpose.
Refusing to DISMISS the case is not a ruling on the case, and certainly doesn't mean that he has been taken off the ballot.

Hint: It doesn't at all say: Obama off the Ballot in Georgia due to Elligibility :cuckoo:

No I didn't read the link but the title I got from another source who was present at the court room. The source I used in the op was just for reference purpose.

you did not read the link...
the title was from another source, not the one you linked to...
The source you used doesn't support your title, it's 'just for reference'.

You are a moron of gigantic proportions.

Refusing to DISMISS the case is not a ruling on the case, and certainly doesn't mean that he has been taken off the ballot.

The source I got it from was in the court room when the judge handed down the ruling.

if this backfires on the bithers, it's gonna make the entire republican party look more extreme (even if it's democrats that raise the issue). think i'm crazy? just watch.

If it backfires? How could it backfire? OH that's right with Hawaii's cover up. He either was born in Hawaii or he wasn't . With the way he has drug his feet on this issue the more steam it will pick up. I don't know if he was born in Hawaii. Because I know first hand how a Hawaii birth certificate looks like ( the original) nothing he has produced looks like that. And the last document he produced was not from the original.
So now here we are.

do you consider yourself a person who doesn't think obama is qualified, due to his citizenship, to be president?

The source I got it from was in the court room when the judge handed down the ruling.

why isnt it news yet then, liar?

Last edited:
It's not like 0bama has a chance in H*ll of winning Georgia. I live here, I'm certainly not an 0bama supporter, I can't stand the Chicago Thug, however this is just ridiculous. Not sure what anyone is trying to accomplish with this circus.

The judge simply ruled to not dismiss.

He's not off the ballot.

Your source lied to you.

Doubtful my source lied maybe misunderstood.

so you admit you are wrong, and Obama is NOT off the Georgia ballot?

I hate it when OPs make a thread a mess.

Judge Michael rules Obama must appear at eligibility hearing next Thursday! | Fellowship of the Minds

Judge Michael rules Obama must appear at eligibility hearing next Thursday!

So it is possible there was a hearing today. I'm still waiting for the OP to find a link.

Forum List

Back