Obama on bomb suspect arrest: Don't 'rush' to judge 'entire groups of people'

The difference is that the Tea Party was formed with the express purpose of causing trouble.

The tea party was specifically formed to tell politicians to stop spending so much of our money. Twisting it and lumping together together people who think government spending is out of control is good with you, but Muslims murdering people across the world are isolated acts to be treated independently.

Noted.

Why did that asshat even need to speak? I mean besides the fact that he's a narcisisstic douchebag.

He should have simply called the BPD and the FBI and congratulated them and that's it. No, not obama, there cannot be accolades given out to anyone but him or at least if there is, he has to inject himself into it.

He's the most pathetic excuse for a president, i've ever had the misfortune to witness.

I know the media sure rushed to judgement on them even though all their protest have been civil unlike the OWS

They have?

Tea Partiers took to the streets Saturday to protest President Obama’s promised immigration reforms, which would offer some illegal immigrants a path to citizenship.

In Fort Lauderdale, Fla., however, counterprotesters from ANSWER – an antiwar, pro-immigration reform group – also took to the streets, with one blaring, “Amnesty, yes. Racists, no,” from a bullhorn. When two Tea Party activists entered their protest zone, a fight erupted as Tea Party and ANSWER protesters kicked and punched one another and spilled into the middle of a busy intersection.

Violence at Tea Party rally: bare-knuckle politics in the streets - CSMonitor.com

So your statement is false.

But we’ll not judge the TPM by the actions of a few.

And the TPM won’t be judged by the OP alone, either - despite her ignorance and stupidity.

No where in that link does it say a Tea party member STARTED any of the fights! Who swung first? So you fail....

When two Tea Party activists entered their protest…

Highlighted again for you, since you’re blinded by your partisanism.

You need a link to common knowledge? What is their stated mission? To make trouble for the current government and change the direction of the country, right? :eusa_eh:

So could you please tell me WHERE in their mission statement that they say this????

Tea Party Express | Mission Statement | Tea Party Express

They haven't been against Obama from Day 1 and tried to defeat him in 2012? I could just as easily ask you to show me the part where they support the mission of the current administration. It's obvious they aren't happy with Obama. That became painfully clear during the health care debate and I don't need to slog through their Mission Statement to know that and won't since "stated mission" isn't necessarily the same as a published propaganda piece.

The interesting thing about the TPM was when a republican president and Congress were creating massive deficits and expanding the size and power of government – not a peep from the ‘party’; all of a sudden, when a democrat was president, deficits and the size of government became a ‘problem.’

The TPM doesn’t have an issue with the size of government, their problem is only with who is running it.

You need a link to common knowledge? What is their stated mission? To make trouble for the current government and change the direction of the country, right? :eusa_eh:

So could you please tell me WHERE in their mission statement that they say this????

They haven't been against Obama from Day 1 and tried to defeat him in 2012? I could just as easily ask you to show me the part where they support the mission of the current administration. It's obvious they aren't happy with Obama. That became painfully clear during the health care debate and I don't need to slog through their Mission Statement to know that and won't since "stated mission" isn't necessarily the same as a published propaganda piece.

Lol! Of course they don't support the mission of the current Admin! That's how they came about, by wanting to fight this admins agenda! But I have never seen the statement from them that their goal is to make trouble for this admin! Lol! Please provide that, I can't seem to find it......

So, you disagree with the statement? You feel we SHOULD rush to judgement?

I don't disagree but he didn't need to say it. We all know that. Obama just wanted to get is face on TV and glom onto the accolades that were being handed out. He's an embarassment.

The difference is that the Tea Party was formed with the express purpose of causing trouble.

yeah, patriotism is very troublesome for marxists like you and obozo.

but, since you brought it up., can you cite one case where there was trouble at a tea party rally?

same question about OWS

same question about Sharpton rallies

same question about NAACP rallies

same question about Glen Beck rallies.

same question about union rallies

its very clear who engages in violence and who does not.

The main point of the OP, is Obama rushes to judgement on every policy....every tragedy is cause for a new law to take our freedoms away and that includes blaming groups.....but he will not ever blam islam for anything.....christianity yes, jews yes, islam nope........hmmmmmm

It's ok for him to do that, he's a democrat.:cuckoo:

Until some high up mullah or ayatollah condemns the acts of radical muslims, they will all be considered radical and all held responsible for murders done in the name of islam.

The interesting thing about the TPM was when a republican president and Congress were creating massive deficits and expanding the size and power of government – not a peep from the ‘party’; all of a sudden, when a democrat was president, deficits and the size of government became a ‘problem.’

The TPM doesn’t have an issue with the size of government, their problem is only with who is running it.

OMG the things you are ignorant about could fill a library.

The first Tea Party protests came about during George Bush's presidency and happened because of his stimulus program and bailouts.

OMG the things you are ignorant about could fill a library.

The first Tea Party protests came about during George Bush's presidency and happened because of his stimulus program and bailouts.

huff puff post did not tell them that, its not in their talking points.

I know the media sure rushed to judgement on them even though all their protest have been civil unlike the OWS

They have?

Tea Partiers took to the streets Saturday to protest President Obama’s promised immigration reforms, which would offer some illegal immigrants a path to citizenship.

In Fort Lauderdale, Fla., however, counterprotesters from ANSWER – an antiwar, pro-immigration reform group – also took to the streets, with one blaring, “Amnesty, yes. Racists, no,” from a bullhorn. When two Tea Party activists entered their protest zone, a fight erupted as Tea Party and ANSWER protesters kicked and punched one another and spilled into the middle of a busy intersection.

Violence at Tea Party rally: bare-knuckle politics in the streets - CSMonitor.com

And the TPM won’t be judged by the OP alone, either - despite her ignorance and stupidity.

So you had to go all the way back to 2009 to find a minor altercation where it is far from clear who was the aggressor, other than that someone entered another's "protest zone". I can't tell, is the "protest zone" painted on the sidewalk so it is easily identifiable?

The video has since been removed from YouTube for "copyright" issues, but I would note as shown in the link you posted that "The link is a YouTube video of the altercation provided by a Tea Party supporter."; it seems unlikely that the video supported your position.

In any case, this one incident out of the hundreds of peaceful Tea Party rallies is the exception which proves the rule.

I don't disagree but he didn't need to say it. We all know that. Obama just wanted to get is face on TV and glom onto the accolades that were being handed out. He's an embarassment.

Really? So you don't think the President should speak to the nation in times of national stress, similar to the way George Bush spoke to a grieving nation after 911? You think Obama should have just kept quiet and let us wonder what he is thinking? Really?

They have?

So you had to go all the way back to 2009 to find a minor altercation where it is far from clear who was the aggressor, other than that someone entered another's "protest zone". I can't tell, is the "protest zone" painted on the sidewalk so it is easily identifiable?

The video has since been removed from YouTube for "copyright" issues, but I would note as shown in the link you posted that "The link is a YouTube video of the altercation provided by a Tea Party supporter."; it seems unlikely that the video supported your position.

In any case, this one incident out of the hundreds of peaceful Tea Party rallies is the exception which proves the rule.

No, the OP stated that the TPM was completely devoid of violence, which was proved false. How long ago is irrelevant. Had she the intelligence to use a rhetorical device such as ‘for the most part’ she might be accurate.

But you miss the point.

The fact is members of the TPM engaged in violent acts. Should the entire TPM be judged by the actions of a few?

No.

Just as all Muslims should not be judged by the actions of a few.

Really? So you don't think the President should speak to the nation in times of national stress, similar to the way George Bush spoke to a grieving nation after 911? You think Obama should have just kept quiet and let us wonder what he is thinking? Really?

He spoke to the nation on Monday after the tragedy occurred; that was apropriate. He spoke to the nation at an interfaith memorial on Thursday; that was appropriate. Taking a victory lap on Friday was unnecessary and narcissistic as stated. The local law enforcement, first responders and FBI should have had center stage on Friday; the President should have called to congratulate and nothing more.

Forum List

Back