Obama on bomb suspect arrest: Don't 'rush' to judge 'entire groups of people'

We already have back ground checks, so a new law isn't needed.

Not thorough enough checks. Not checks on sales of guns between individuals. Again, how do any of these measures punish you?

Nice try at avoiding the actual question though.

So if I pass down my 45 to my son, then he needs a background check? Are you serious?

Absolutely. If it's to be his gun and his responsibility he should be required to prove he is fit to handle that sort of responsibility.

You jst can't criticise Obama can you?

This is very sad.

You lost that debate when the repubs pushed the Patriot act butt fucking our rights because of the actions of a few.

Too bad you didn't think it all the way through

aww poor little cockholed liberal

You forgot that 1 of Obamas big promises was to rid us of that.

Shame his name is now on it, a few times.

Yep, rid us of what you put in place. You have no problem with who made the mess, you're just mad that it's not cleaned up fast enough

The difference is that the Tea Party was formed with the express purpose of causing trouble.

what trouble have they cause exactly. What laws have they broke. All I seen they did was practice their rights. Unlike the OWS who did a lot of trouble but not a peep from the left what they did

The difference is that the Tea Party was formed with the express purpose of causing trouble.

what trouble have they cause exactly. What laws have they broke. All I seen they did was practice their rights. Unlike the OWS who did a lot of trouble but not a peep from the left what they did

Without Hypocrisy, the Left has nothing here. I'm Tea Party. For me, it is about Free Speech, Free Expression, and making a stand rooted in Principle. One smear after another, it is still standing. :beer:

Again, what is the so-called punishment? Try and answer the actual question this time.

There it is. I can't help your lack of willingness to comprehend.

So there is no punishment that you can point out. Shocking.

I am soooo surprised that you're just another uneducated redneck who doesn't even understand what he's so pissed off about. Shocked I tell you!

You pretty much disobeyed obama with that statement, which proves my point that liberals are hypocrites!

Not thorough enough checks. Not checks on sales of guns between individuals. Again, how do any of these measures punish you?

Nice try at avoiding the actual question though.

So if I pass down my 45 to my son, then he needs a background check? Are you serious?

Absolutely. If it's to be his gun and his responsibility he should be required to prove he is fit to handle that sort of responsibility.

Absolutely not! He sees the a psychologist regularly! Being a gun owner myself, I have taught him to clean his weapon, to never leave a bullet in the chamber, or if he wants to leave it (for emergencies). I taught him to never point it at someone unless he intends to kill them. I've taught him to always safety the weapon and pull out the clip when not in use, I've taken him to the gun range more than once. He can load 15 rounds in 30 seconds too. My father taught me the same things and he was a soldier during the Gulf War!

I think he knows how to handle that sort of responsibility. I don't need the damned government telling me that. If he can hit a target a 50 yards, hes good. If he keeps it out of the reach of his youngest brother, he's good. He's about to graduate High School this year, so I think he deserves a nice present along with his diploma.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Absolutely not! He sees the a psychologist regularly! Being a gun owner myself, I have taught him to clean his weapon, to never leave a bullet in the chamber, or if he wants to leave it (for emergencies). I taught him to never point it at someone unless he intends to kill them. I've taught him to always safety the weapon and pull out the clip when not in use, I've taken him to the gun range more than once. He can load 15 rounds in 30 seconds too. My father taught me the same things and he was a soldier during the Gulf War!

I think he knows how to handle that sort of responsibility. I don't need the damned government telling me that. If he can hit a target a 50 yards, hes good. If he keeps it out of the reach of his youngest brother, he's good. He's about to graduate High School this year, so I think he deserves a nice present along with his diploma.

Thanks anyway.
And who says you're mentally stable to be able to handle a weapon? Every post you make shows that you're clearly not.

Hopefully your son has more common sense than you.

Poor little pissant.

Why are you afraid of people who dare to disagree with you?

Thanks anyway.
And who says you're mentally stable to be able to handle a weapon? Every post you make shows that you're clearly not.

I wish he would say the same about gun owners.

Don't talk shit. What political figure has demonized ALL gun owners? :eusa_eh:

Every time I have to "prove" again that I am not a criminal, even though I have bought several guns over the years, have had Top Secret Security Clearance, and a Concealed weapons permit, it is the Government saying "you are a criminal until you prove you are not".

Poor little pissant.

Why are you afraid of people who dare to disagree with you?

Thanks anyway.

Why are you afraid of common sense?

Forum List

Back