Obama on bomb suspect arrest: Don't 'rush' to judge 'entire groups of people'

aww poor little cockholed liberal

You forgot that 1 of Obamas big promises was to rid us of that.

Shame his name is now on it, a few times.

Yep, rid us of what you put in place. You have no problem with who made the mess, you're just mad that it's not cleaned up fast enough

Or rather, you'd rather leave it there. Laziness, added to hypocrisy. Not only did Bush make the mess, Obama made it bigger! How is it you fail to get that through your ten inch thick steel plated head?

I guess Obama the liberal...isn't at all huh?

awww, we're not playing the "Obama is such a huge liberal" game no more. boo-hoo

They'll just pretend that's the case in another thread and pretend this never happened

I wish Obama was as liberal as you all say...but those dam facts

Right after the second bomber was caught, Obama came out and told america not to rush to judgement. Not to judge all muslims because the actions of a few. Well shouldn't he feel the same about gun control? I mean he is wanting to punish all of us, for the actions of a few others.

So you're being 'punished' by having to get a background check before purchasing a gun? :eusa_eh:

Are you a felon? Do you have mental health issues? If not, then how are you being punished?

You REALLY expect Obama to be FAIR TO US PEOPLE?

According to him some people and things are more SPECIAL to him..guns and the LEGAL owners of them are NOT ONE of those things.

Here is what Obama thinks about the majority of Americans that have guns...
Obama said, “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”
Obama on small-town Pa.: Clinging to religion, guns, xenophobia - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com
Date of the above link:April 11, 2008 this would make it April 6,2008...

Obama is trying to protect himself..

If he started saying that those who surround themselves with bombers were bad people, he'd have to include himself and Michele....

Questions are not points and you cannot disagree with what I said. Sorry it blew up in your face...your bad

Not only has Obama NOT repealed the Patriot act, he passed CISPA. Looks like he's a hypocrite, just like the OP stated. My point? You fell for it, and got burned. Looks like Obama is just as hell bent on "butt fucking" our rights as you claim Bush was. Time to wake up CC, this is reality. Sorry it blew up in your face... your bad.

Shit blew up in all our faces. But that's Obama the liberal for you. Doing the same as Bush the great Conservative. Funny how you can believe two opposing views at the same time aint it?

Ever hear the term "shit has hit the fan" before? Yeah, Obama just throws the shit at the fan from the same shit pile Bush used.

Does that simplify things for you?

Right after the second bomber was caught, Obama came out and told america not to rush to judgement. Not to judge all muslims because the actions of a few. Well shouldn't he feel the same about gun control? I mean he is wanting to punish all of us, for the actions of a few others.

So you're being 'punished' by having to get a background check before purchasing a gun? :eusa_eh:

Are you a felon? Do you have mental health issues? If not, then how are you being punished?

Ever hear of military style justice? Punish all for the acts of one? Yep that's what this gun control crap is.

Yep, rid us of what you put in place. You have no problem with who made the mess, you're just mad that it's not cleaned up fast enough

Or rather, you'd rather leave it there. Laziness, added to hypocrisy. Not only did Bush make the mess, Obama made it bigger! How is it you fail to get that through your ten inch thick steel plated head?

I guess Obama the liberal...isn't at all huh?

No, he isn't. He's more.

Insane.

Not only has Obama NOT repealed the Patriot act, he passed CISPA. Looks like he's a hypocrite, just like the OP stated. My point? You fell for it, and got burned. Looks like Obama is just as hell bent on "butt fucking" our rights as you claim Bush was. Time to wake up CC, this is reality. Sorry it blew up in your face... your bad.

Shit blew up in all our faces. But that's Obama the liberal for you. Doing the same as Bush the great Conservative. Funny how you can believe two opposing views at the same time aint it?

Ever hear the term "shit has hit the fan" before? Yeah, Obama just throws the shit at the fan from the same shit pile Bush used.

Funny that...Obama and Bush pull from the same pile of shit but you consider one to be different than the other.

Amazing

the whole democratic party is a bunch of hypocrites. You dont have to go far to see it. Just read some of the post of the liberals on this board

So you agree judging all Muslims for the crimes of a few is as wrong as punishing all gun owners for the crimes of a few?

I would defy you to find where ANYONE has ever judged ALL Muslims for the crimes of a few!

You are as bad as Obama who uses this phrase "All the time" frequently!!!

Obama said in his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."
"Yes, I think it's a great idea. We watch movies all the time at the White House. Let's do it."
"Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time,"
The president joked, “I was getting tired of seeing (Jimmie) Johnson all the time.”

We already have back ground checks, so a new law isn't needed.

Ever hear of military style justice? Punish all for the acts of one? Yep that's what this gun control crap is.

Again, what is the so-called punishment? Try and answer the actual question this time.

Funny that...Obama and Bush pull from the same pile of shit but you consider one to be different than the other.

Amazing

You do.

BUSH THREW ALL OF THE SHIT!

AMAZING!

Not.

Not thorough enough checks. Not checks on sales of guns between individuals. Again, how do any of these measures punish you?

Nice try at avoiding the actual question though.

Again, what is the so-called punishment? Try and answer the actual question this time.

There it is. I can't help your lack of willingness to comprehend.

Not thorough enough checks. Not checks on sales of guns between individuals. Again, how do any of these measures punish you?

Nice try at avoiding the actual question though.

So if I pass down my 45 to my son, then he needs a background check? Are you serious? Invasion. Of. Privacy.

There it is. I can't help your lack of willingness to comprehend.

So there is no punishment that you can point out. Shocking.

I am soooo surprised that you're just another uneducated redneck who doesn't even understand what he's so pissed off about. Shocked I tell you!

Forum List

Back