Obama on bomb suspect arrest: Don't 'rush' to judge 'entire groups of people'

They have?

So your statement is false.

But we’ll not judge the TPM by the actions of a few.

And the TPM won’t be judged by the OP alone, either - despite her ignorance and stupidity.

So you had to go all the way back to 2009 to find a minor altercation where it is far from clear who was the aggressor, other than that someone entered another's "protest zone". I can't tell, is the "protest zone" painted on the sidewalk so it is easily identifiable?

The video has since been removed from YouTube for "copyright" issues, but I would note as shown in the link you posted that "The link is a YouTube video of the altercation provided by a Tea Party supporter."; it seems unlikely that the video supported your position.

In any case, this one incident out of the hundreds of peaceful Tea Party rallies is the exception which proves the rule.

No, the OP stated that the TPM was completely devoid of violence, which was proved false. How long ago is irrelevant. Had she the intelligence to use a rhetorical device such as ‘for the most part’ she might be accurate.

But you miss the point.

The fact is members of the TPM engaged in violent acts. Should the entire TPM be judged by the actions of a few?

No.

Just as all Muslims should not be judged by the actions of a few.

No, I think you missed the point, which was "the media rush[ing] to judgment"; you simply chose to focus on the more minor point of her use of the word "all".

So, you disagree with the statement? You feel we SHOULD rush to judgement?

You can always count on a liberal to miss the point

They're INVESTED in obama, they HAVE to protect him, even when they know they're going to look like a fucking fool, they protect him anyway. They voted for him, and it's too late for them to admit they fucked up now. They have to follow the POS right down the swirling water of the toilet he's got them in to the bitter end.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So could you please tell me WHERE in their mission statement that they say this????

Tea Party Express | Mission Statement | Tea Party Express

They haven't been against Obama from Day 1 and tried to defeat him in 2012? I could just as easily ask you to show me the part where they support the mission of the current administration. It's obvious they aren't happy with Obama. That became painfully clear during the health care debate and I don't need to slog through their Mission Statement to know that and won't since "stated mission" isn't necessarily the same as a published propaganda piece.

The interesting thing about the TPM was when a republican president and Congress were creating massive deficits and expanding the size and power of government – not a peep from the ‘party’; all of a sudden, when a democrat was president, deficits and the size of government became a ‘problem.’

The TPM doesn’t have an issue with the size of government, their problem is only with who is running it.

You said: "republican president and Congress were creating massive deficits"
Where are your facts supporting this hyperbole and don't say "well every one knows" because obviously you don't!
  • Year Outlays Revenues Surplus/(deficit) more going out then coming in..
  • 2000 $2.026 Trillion $ 1.789 Trillion $236.2 billion
  • 2001 1.991 1.862 126.6
  • 2002 1.853 2.010 (157.8 billion deficit) $5 trillion dot.com busts $66 billion in reduced revenue - 300,000 mostly high paying jobs gone Recession started 3/01 ended 11/01.
  • 2003 1.782 2.159 (377.6 billion deficit) $2 trillion 9/11 losses - $33 billion LOST TAX revenue PLUS loans , plus 146,000 jobs GONE
  • 2004 1.880 2.252 (412.7 billion deficit) $600 billion in Homeland startup costs
  • 2005 2.153 2.472 (318.3 billion deficit) $1 trillion from worst hurricane SEASONS in history $12 billion lost revenue
  • 2006 2.406 2.655 (248.2 billion deficit)
  • 2007 2.568 2.728 (160.7 billion deficit)
  • 2008 2.524 2.982 (458.6 billion deficit)
BUT NOTE revenue was increasing and deficits were declining..
  • Year Receipts Outlays deficit % Outlays increase
  • 2011 $ 2.303 $3.603 $1.300
  • 2012 2.469 3.796 $1.327 5.4% up
  • 2013 2.902 3.803 $ .981 .2% up
  • 2014 3.215 3.883 $ .668 2.1% up
  • 2015 3.450 4.060 $ .610 4.6% up
http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2013/assets/budget.pdf

You still wonder who's side this fucker is on? It's obvious... it ain't America and it's people...

Last edited:
Obama on bomb suspect arrest: Don't 'rush' to judge 'entire groups of people' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

Wonder if he says the same thing about the Tea Party. I know the media sure rushed to judgement on them even though all their protest have been civil unlike the OWS

And others wonder if you’re too busy being a partisan hack to acknowledge the president’s wisdom.

Jones calling someone a "partisan hack"......it must be his idea of ....humor....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
They have?

So your statement is false.

But we’ll not judge the TPM by the actions of a few.

And the TPM won’t be judged by the OP alone, either - despite her ignorance and stupidity.

No where in that link does it say a Tea party member STARTED any of the fights! Who swung first? So you fail....

When two Tea Party activists entered their protest…

Highlighted again for you, since you’re blinded by your partisanism.
since you’re blinded by your partisanism

i think you are just a little bit blind yourself Jones.....or is this more humor?....

i think you are just a little bit blind yourself Jones.....or is this more humor?....

Come on Harry, let's be honest here. We both know that liberalism is truth, we're just denying it because we love money and hate people. Jones is just pointing out that when you know you're wrong, you must be partisan to say it. Liberals are people who just speak truth, so there's nothing partisan about their supporting the lawyers to tell them what they want to hear for ubiquitous power. He nailed us, let's give this one up.

Come on Harry, let's be honest here. We both know that liberalism is truth, we're just denying it because we love money and hate people. Jones is just pointing out that when you know you're wrong, you must be partisan to say it. Liberals are people who just speak truth, so there's nothing partisan about their supporting the lawyers to tell them what they want to hear for ubiquitous power. He nailed us, let's give this one up.

ok.....i just thought he was trying to inject a little humor here.....i did not know he was serious....

ok.....i just thought he was trying to inject a little humor here.....i did not know he was serious....

Oh, he was serious. He really believes what I said. Democrats are not partisan, they are right. Republicans are partisan not only because they are wrong but because they know they are wrong and say it anyway.

I'd say it's ironic how much liberals hate Christianity while they are so much the same. Liberals believe anyone not a liberal is a liar, meaning they know liberalism is truth. Christians also say non-Christians know, they just have to admit the truth. The reason it's not ironic is that it's actually related. There can be only one guiding light in one's life, it can't be liberalism and Christianity. They are competitors.

I wish he would say the same about gun owners.

So you admit that blaming all Muslims for these kind of terrorist attacks is just like blaming all gun owners for attacks like Sandy Hook?

lol, you're making progress.
LOL it was a muslim that did this attack.. But we should not jump up and say it is a muslim in all attacks but lets face it in most cases like this , it usually is a muslim , Just like you should not judge all white people and assume they are racist or if they agree with the tea party they are racist. Most of the tea party is for the constitution and that is all they want is for our government to follow it.. Of course you would not know that if you listen just to the MSM because even Biden has deemed them as terrorist but they have yet to do one terrorist thing

I wish he would say the same about gun owners.

So you admit that blaming all Muslims for these kind of terrorist attacks is just like blaming all gun owners for attacks like Sandy Hook?

lol, you're making progress.
LOL it was a muslim that did this attack.. But we should not jump up and say it is a muslim in all attacks but lets face it in most cases like this , it usually is a muslim , Just like you should not judge all white people and assume they are racist or if they agree with the tea party they are racist. Most of the tea party is for the constitution and that is all they want is for our government to follow it.. Of course you would not know that if you listen just to the MSM because even Biden has deemed them as terrorist but they have yet to do one terrorist thing

How many Muslims have bombed American abortion clinics, or murdered American abortion doctors? Those are terrorist acts.

Got that number handy?

Forum List

Back