Obama on bomb suspect arrest: Don't 'rush' to judge 'entire groups of people'

Right after the second bomber was caught, Obama came out and told america not to rush to judgement. Not to judge all muslims because the actions of a few. Well shouldn't he feel the same about gun control? I mean he is wanting to punish all of us, for the actions of a few others.

You REALLY expect Obama to be FAIR TO US PEOPLE?

According to him some people and things are more SPECIAL to him..guns and the LEGAL owners of them are NOT ONE of those things.

Right after the second bomber was caught, Obama came out and told america not to rush to judgement. Not to judge all muslims because the actions of a few. Well shouldn't he feel the same about gun control? I mean he is wanting to punish all of us, for the actions of a few others.

It doesn't serve his agenda.

going easy on muslims just makes him look good, going after our rights serves the purpose of making the government ever stronger.

You lost that debate when the repubs pushed the Patriot act butt fucking our rights because of the actions of a few.

Too bad you didn't think it all the way through

You lost that debate when the repubs pushed the Patriot act butt fucking our rights because of the actions of a few.

and Obama and the Democrats have done what about this?

aww poor little cockholed liberal

You forgot that 1 of Obamas big promises was to rid us of that.

Shame his name is now on it, a few times.

Questions are not points and you cannot disagree with what I said. Sorry it blew up in your face...your bad

Yep, rid us of what you put in place. You have no problem with who made the mess, you're just mad that it's not cleaned up fast enough

repassed it and resigned it.

'course it was never a headline, no one screaming about evul republicans, so the libtards don't remember that obama really doesn't give a fuck about the Constitution.

closeminded makes it clear he doesn't give a fuck either, just scoring points with no concern to his clear hypocrassy.

He should be embarrassed, but he's like the majority of the morons in the leftist herd, so.....

'course it was never a headline, no one screaming about evul republicans, so the libtards don't remember that obama really doesn't give a fuck about the Constitution.

Again, you seem mad at the person for not cleaning your mess fast enough or at all. lets remember YOU spilled it in the first place

poor Clay...he sure did try and change the subject onto Boooooooooooooooosh and got his ass handed to him..

closeminded makes it clear he doesn't give a fuck either, just scoring points with no concern to his clear hypocrassy.

He should be embarrassed, but he's like the majority of the morons in the leftist herd, so.....

Hey, I tried to tell you this before passing the Patriot Act...Its too late once a precedent is set. But you guys were soooo scared of Muslims that you gave away your rights now you want a do-over when your own logic smacks you in the face.

Questions are not points and you cannot disagree with what I said. Sorry it blew up in your face...your bad

Not only has Obama NOT repealed the Patriot act, he passed CISPA. Looks like he's a hypocrite, just like the OP stated. My point? You fell for it, and got burned. Looks like Obama is just as hell bent on "butt fucking" our rights as you claim Bush was. Time to wake up CC, this is reality. Sorry it blew up in your face... your bad.

Hey, I tried to tell you this before passing the Patriot Act...Its too late once a precedent is set. But you guys were soooo scared of Muslims that you gave away your rights now you want a do-over when your own logic smacks you in the face.

Does it make it any more right when Obama does it? Oh yeah, stupid question.

the whole democratic party is a bunch of hypocrites. You dont have to go far to see it. Just read some of the post of the liberals on this board

Yep, rid us of what you put in place. You have no problem with who made the mess, you're just mad that it's not cleaned up fast enough

Or rather, you'd rather leave it there. Laziness, added to hypocrisy. Not only did Bush make the mess, Obama made it bigger! How is it you fail to get that through your ten inch thick steel plated head?

Not only has Obama NOT repealed the Patriot act, he passed CISPA. Looks like he's a hypocrite, just like the OP stated. My point? You fell for it, and got burned. Looks like Obama is just as hell bent on "butt fucking" our rights as you claim Bush was. Time to wake up CC, this is reality. Sorry it blew up in your face... your bad.

Shit blew up in all our faces. But that's Obama the liberal for you. Doing the same as Bush the great Conservative. Funny how you can believe two opposing views at the same time aint it?

What does the patriot act have to do with gun control? Do you really want to start on things you bashed bush about, but give obama a pas on? Just admit obama acted stupidly friday night.

Forum List

Back