Obama on Iran and Nukes...

He lies with the ease of Machiavelli.

It seems that this is his thinking:

1) While I am running for re-election, I will assure the American people a bunch of religious zealots will not have a nuclear weapon.

2) If the people are stupid enough to believe me, I will keep on telling them that right up until I tell them that:

3) We are making a deal with Iran by which the Ayatollahs and Mullahs will "promise us" that they won't have a nuclear weapon for around 13 years, so if you are old enough and don't have kids why do you give a shit what happens?....but

4) They'll probably cheat. Ayatollahs and Mullahs always have their fingers crossed when they make promises to Infidels, but maybe it won't be for 3 to 5 years before they announce they have the bomb, and if I'm lucky, we will be in a position to blame a Republican President, and then I can run again in 2020. I'm bringing in loads of Mexicans who will be voting by then, legally or otherwise.

We've been listening to his Bull Shit for over six years. The whole man is before us.

Last edited:
He lies with the ease of Machiavelli.

It seems that this is his thinking:

1) While I am running for re-election, I will assure the American people a bunch of religious zealots will not have a nuclear weapon.

2) If the people are stupid enough to believe me, I will keep on telling them that right up until I tell them that:

3) We are making a deal with Iran by which the Ayatollahs and Mullahs will "promise us" that they won't have a nuclear weapon for around 13 years, so if you are old enough and don't have kids why do you give a shit what happens?....but

4) They'll probably cheat. Ayatollahs and Mullahs always have their fingers crossed when they make promises to Infidels, but maybe it won't be for 3 to 5 years before they announce they have the bomb, and if I'm lucky, we will be in a position to blame a Republican President, and then I can run again in 2020. I'm bringing in loads of Mexicans who will be voting by then, legally or otherwise.

We've been listening to his Bull Shit for over six years. The whole man is before us.
When has he not lied? obiecare was nothing but lies. Fort Hood wasn't work place violence. The economy isn't booming. This fucker never tells the truth. Ever.

Forum List

Back