Obama orders full review of elections hacking

Because Obama involved us over there. Yeah, stupid move on his part.
Whatever. The propaganda campaign being carried out here in the US is to demonize the Russians, this offers the USG more room to work against the Russians in the future. Why can't people see this. We all lived through the Iraq debacle, the same things happened. The USG demonized Saddam and the corporate owned media was complicit. Most Americans were ambivalent by the time the war started due to years of hardening them against Saddam. How did that end? Oh that's right, it hasn't.

That's why I think we should stop getting involved with these backward ass countries and their problems. Unless it becomes OUR problem, then it's none of our business.
Well, I don't think you can say we don't have responsibilities in the world. But we let the power brokers abuse them for their own benefit. The people aren't informed enough to have serious debate on these policies, if we were we could stop them.

We have responsibility to our own country. That is all.
That's rather selfish. Nothing wrong with coming to the aid of people in need. If done for the right reasons.

And why do you care about people who live half way across the world, who you have never and probably will never meet, and who most likely have no respect for you or this country?

You do noy care if the Russians effected the election, as long as you get your way. You are disgraceful and you hate America.
It is very clear that you do not care about your fellow countrymen. It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent.
Could you supply some examples to this meaningless accusation?
The example is in the thread itself. Have you not been paying attention? You were saved (by the skin of your teeth) from one of the most proficient liars since the beginning of recorded time. Hillary Clinton was almost certain to be the president of your country. Given the choice, your reaction could be:

1). "Thank God the truth was revealed so that we could apply our vote based upon a greater amount of fact! Whew!"

2). "I don't care that Hillary did all of those things. I hate the people who exposed the truth. Not only do I hate the one who exposed the truth, I accuse the Russians because although there is not proof it was them who saved us in the last minute, I want to believe it was them because ..... uhhh .... er ...... duhhhh ... I don't like Putin or the Russians!"

You chose point number 2. So, let me repeat myself >>>>>>>
"It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent."

.... unless you think the US does not claim to represent "Truth and Justice"?
Sorry, I am a Bernie Saunders man. I only looked at Hillary as a way to save the country from Trump.
In other words, you voted for Hillary.

You do noy care if the Russians effected the election, as long as you get your way. You are disgraceful and you hate America.
It is very clear that you do not care about your fellow countrymen. It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent.
The example is in the thread itself. Have you not been paying attention? You were saved (by the skin of your teeth) from one of the most proficient liars since the beginning of recorded time. Hillary Clinton was almost certain to be the president of your country. Given the choice, your reaction could be:

1). "Thank God the truth was revealed so that we could apply our vote based upon a greater amount of fact! Whew!"

2). "I don't care that Hillary did all of those things. I hate the people who exposed the truth. Not only do I hate the one who exposed the truth, I accuse the Russians because although there is not proof it was them who saved us in the last minute, I want to believe it was them because ..... uhhh .... er ...... duhhhh ... I don't like Putin or the Russians!"

"It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent."

Sorry, I am a Bernie Saunders man. I only looked at Hillary as a way to save the country from Trump.
Who would have saved the world from Hillary?

Whatever. The propaganda campaign being carried out here in the US is to demonize the Russians, this offers the USG more room to work against the Russians in the future. Why can't people see this. We all lived through the Iraq debacle, the same things happened. The USG demonized Saddam and the corporate owned media was complicit. Most Americans were ambivalent by the time the war started due to years of hardening them against Saddam. How did that end? Oh that's right, it hasn't.

That's why I think we should stop getting involved with these backward ass countries and their problems. Unless it becomes OUR problem, then it's none of our business.
Well, I don't think you can say we don't have responsibilities in the world. But we let the power brokers abuse them for their own benefit. The people aren't informed enough to have serious debate on these policies, if we were we could stop them.

That's rather selfish. Nothing wrong with coming to the aid of people in need. If done for the right reasons.

And why do you care about people who live half way across the world, who you have never and probably will never meet, and who most likely have no respect for you or this country?
I have compassion for other human beings I guess, who knew. :dunno:
I also recognize that there is a reason they don't have respect for us.

I have compassion for other human beings I guess, who knew. :dunno:
I also recognize that there is a reason they don't have respect for us.

You can't help every stray dog.

Can anybody me show how Russians manipulated the content of the emails? For example, the they redact the content to reflect Democrat Operatives referred to capturing the Latino Vote as Operation Taco Bowl? Did they conjure up the notion that Donna Brazille leaked debate questions to Clinton?

What is disturbing is that the Left is so short sighted they are not focused on coming up with a plan to hinder hacking against US. Further, the Left is not willing to address what has been exposed and their plan to clean up their party. This continued corruption by the Left simply validates to the American voter that selected Trump or voted against Hillary.

That shit doesn't matter. You don't think Trump was doing shady shit too? It's that they only targeted the Democrats and didn't do anything to Trump.

When people get caught, like Clinton did, they like to point the finger else where. There are tons of issues and only one involves Trump. Did have knowledge of who was hacking. If not then he for his part is good. The other issues are Democratic Party issues and national security issues, not involving Trump. The info being released was unfortunate and the Democratic Party IMHO, got their scheming and crap handed right back to them. Shame on them.

My question is how and why did so much information get put on Weiner's wife's computer and how did anyone know to hack it. Sounds like a Democrat with knowledge either hacked it or let hackers know it was there.

Was it Russians? Who knows but the Democrats were pretty shady about trying to influence their primaries.

[

Hillary took 20 states, and had a higher popular vote than Trump.

IF the presidency was based on the popular vote, the people in the other 30 states would have been disenfranchised.

You're basically saying the 30 smaller states should have no input in the presidential election.

This year, they thought the Blue wall was going to put Hillary in the WH, that failed. (badly)

now you want to whine about the popular vote.

Read what I'm saying. I'm not even talking about the popular vote.
bullshit

...... I only looked at Hillary as a way to save the country from Trump.
At least you're honest. I think also, it is fair to say that a great number of Trump voters were hell bent on denying Hillary the keys to the White House. I realize that you do not agree with their way of thinking (as you saw it in exactly the opposite way) but no matter if each individual voters' ballot represented a vote "for someone" or "against someone", Trump is either the man most Americans wanted in the White House or Hillary is the women most Americans wanted out. Still "the best man won", so say the American people.

Soon it is time for you to find out what is good about Trump and support him in that .... and find out what you do not like about him and work to change that. Make it work America! Be glad you don't have Kim Jung-un.

Who would have saved the world from Hillary?
She probably would have been a very good President.

...... I only looked at Hillary as a way to save the country from Trump.
At least you're honest. I think also, it is fair to say that a great number of Trump voters were hell bent on denying Hillary the keys to the White House. I realize that you do not agree with their way of thinking (as you saw it in exactly the opposite way) but no matter if each individual voters' ballot represented a vote "for someone" or "against someone", Trump is either the man most Americans wanted in the White House or Hillary is the women most Americans wanted out. Still "the best man won", so say the American people.

Soon it is time for you to find out what is good about Trump and support him in that .... and find out what you do not like about him and work to change that. Make it work America! Be glad you don't have Kim Jung-un.
I have not lived in the United States for 20 years. They deserve what they get,

What country is more charitable than the United States?
Several, as a matter of fact. According to the Net official development assistance as a percentage of gross national income, these (in order of their contributions) …..

Sweden 1.40%,
Norway 1.05%,
Luxembourg 0,93%,
Denmark 0.85%,
Netherlands 0.76%,
UK 0.71%,
Finland 0.56%,
Switzerland 0.52%,
Germany 0.52%,
Belgium 0.42%,
France 0.37%,
Ireland 0.36%,
Austria 0.32%,
Canada 0.28%,
New Zealand 0.27%,
Australia 0.27%,
Iceland 0.24%,
Japan 0.22%,
and Italy 0.21%
....... all donate more aid than the U.S. which is at only 0.17% of its' gross national income.
In fact, Sweden donates more than 8 times more than the US.

Several, as a matter of fact. According to the Net official development assistance as a percentage of gross national income, these (in order of their contributions) …..

Sweden 1.40%,
Norway 1.05%,
Luxembourg 0,93%,
Denmark 0.85%,
Netherlands 0.76%,
UK 0.71%,
Finland 0.56%,
Switzerland 0.52%,
Germany 0.52%,
Belgium 0.42%,
France 0.37%,
Ireland 0.36%,
Austria 0.32%,
Canada 0.28%,
New Zealand 0.27%,
Australia 0.27%,
Iceland 0.24%,
Japan 0.22%,
and Italy 0.21%
....... all donate more aid than the U.S. which is at only 0.17% of its' gross national income.

Where is the link to your cut and paste? Isn't there rules on the board about giving credit to cut and pastes?

Sweden 1.40%,
Norway 1.05%,
Luxembourg 0,93%,
Denmark 0.85%,
Netherlands 0.76%,
UK 0.71%,
Finland 0.56%,
Switzerland 0.52%,
Germany 0.52%,
Belgium 0.42%,
France 0.37%,
Ireland 0.36%,
Austria 0.32%,
Canada 0.28%,
New Zealand 0.27%,
Australia 0.27%,
Iceland 0.24%,
Japan 0.22%,
and Italy 0.21%

I guess that all depends on what you measure by:

World Giving Index - Wikipedia

Obama orders review into Russian hacking of 2016 election
Obama orders review into Russian hacking of 2016 election - CNNPolitics.com

But Trump will stop it when he takes office. Gotta protect Putin...
Obama would serve his constituents better if he went after the GOP culprits that orchestrated mass fraud and voter suppression to secure Trump's win. Forget Putin.
No evidence of that either.
Oh, yes there is. there were myriad discrepancies noted. One I took special notice of was the discrepancies between
exit polls and the actual votes recorded.
Really? LINK to these exit polls.

So you aren't from the United States, you have an avatar of a dog shitting on the U.S. flag, and you sit in threads telling Americans who they should have as their President, and Americans that they don't know how their own system works?
So you complain about this in his regard remind me how you feel about the lefties from other countries defending your points?

So you aren't from the United States, you have an avatar of a dog shitting on the U.S. flag, and you sit in threads telling Americans who they should have as their President, and Americans that they don't know how their own system works?
So you complain about this in his regard remind me how you feel about the lefties from other countries defending your points?

You are the one saying they are all lefties in the other countries. That's your job to prove that since you are the one making the allegations.

You are the one saying they are all lefties in the other countries. That's your job to prove that since you are the one making the allegations.
So Dr Grumpy is a US Citizen now?

Forum List

Back