Obama orders full review of elections hacking

The only thing Obama has ever wanted "investigated" is when the Dems lose...
Hmm, do you think there is a better time for a democratic president to investigate such allegations that caused his party to lose any power they had left. But I do think he is off on a wild goose chase. Any investigation should be focused on the GOP criminals who stole the election through fraud and voter suppression.

Obama orders review into Russian hacking of 2016 election
Obama orders review into Russian hacking of 2016 election - CNNPolitics.com

But Trump will stop it when he takes office. Gotta protect Putin...
Obama would serve his constituents better if he went after the GOP culprits that orchestrated mass fraud and voter suppression to secure Trump's win. Forget Putin.
No evidence of that either.
Oh, yes there is. there were myriad discrepancies noted. One I took special notice of was the discrepancies between
exit polls and the actual votes recorded.

You do noy care if the Russians effected the election, as long as you get your way. You are disgraceful and you hate America.
It is very clear that you do not care about your fellow countrymen. It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent.
Could you supply some examples to this meaningless accusation?
The example is in the thread itself. Have you not been paying attention? You were saved (by the skin of your teeth) from one of the most proficient liars since the beginning of recorded time. Hillary Clinton was almost certain to be the president of your country. Given the choice, your reaction could be:

1). "Thank God the truth was revealed so that we could apply our vote based upon a greater amount of fact! Whew!"

2). "I don't care that Hillary did all of those things. I hate the people who exposed the truth. Not only do I hate the one who exposed the truth, I accuse the Russians because although there is not proof it was them who saved us in the last minute, I want to believe it was them because ..... uhhh .... er ...... duhhhh ... I don't like Putin or the Russians!"

You chose point number 2. So, let me repeat myself >>>>>>>
"It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent."

.... unless you think the US does not claim to represent "Truth and Justice"?

You do noy care if the Russians effected the election, as long as you get your way. You are disgraceful and you hate America.
It is very clear that you do not care about your fellow countrymen. It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent.
Could you supply some examples to this meaningless accusation?
The example is in the thread itself. Have you not been paying attention? You were saved (by the skin of your teeth) from one of the most proficient liars since the beginning of recorded time. Hillary Clinton was almost certain to be the president of your country. Given the choice, your reaction could be:

1). "Thank God the truth was revealed so that we could apply our vote based upon a greater amount of fact! Whew!"

2). "I don't care that Hillary did all of those things. I hate the people who exposed the truth. Not only do I hate the one who exposed the truth, I accuse the Russians because although there is not proof it was them who saved us in the last minute, I want to believe it was them because ..... uhhh .... er ...... duhhhh ... I don't like Putin or the Russians!"

You chose point number 2. So, let me repeat myself >>>>>>>
"It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent."

.... unless you think the US does not claim to represent "Truth and Justice"?

So you aren't from the United States, you have an avatar of a dog shitting on the U.S. flag, and you sit in threads telling Americans who they should have as their President, and Americans that they don't know how their own system works?

So you aren't from the United States, you have an avatar of a dog shitting on the U.S. flag, and you sit in threads telling Americans who they should have as their President, and Americans that they don't know how their own system works?
You really are rather stupid, aren't you.
dunce.gif

I lived many years in the US, I have experience from the entire world, and I can tell that I am a lot older than you. You're maybe between .... 20 and 30 is my guess.

You really are rather stupid, aren't you.
dunce.gif

I lived many years in the US, I have experience from the entire world, and I can tell that I am a lot older than you. You're maybe between .... 20 and 30 is my guess.

No, I'm 40... and how long ago has it been since you lived here? And from the way you communicate, English is definitely not your first language.

Do you understand how your system works? Why has the USG been applying a full court press on the Russians since about 2014?

Last edited:

Do you understand how your system works? Why has the USG been applying a full court press on the Russians since about 2014?

Well for a couple reasons since 2014. For one Russia got upset that their lackey President in the Ukraine got dethroned, and then Russia decided to do a faux military operation there in order to annex Crimea and get access to the naval base there. The U.S. didn't want to intervene with military operations and risk destabilizing the area and starting a major conflict, so the U.S. along with the U.S. and NATO have been trying to sanction the shit out of Russia.

Well for a couple reasons since 2014. For one Russia got upset that their lackey President in the Ukraine got dethroned, and then Russia decided to do a faux military operation there in order to annex Crimea and get access to the naval base there. The U.S. didn't want to intervene with military operations and risk destabilizing the area and starting a major conflict, so the U.S. along with the U.S. and NATO have been trying to sanction the shit out of Russia.
It is absolutely astounding that you can make so many statements over a period of 2 or 3 days on the very same thread, yet get so much wrong! My best advice to you is .... don't go to Vegas!

So you are unaware of US involvement that instigated the coup? Or how it was timed with the Saudi flood of oil that dropped the bottom out of oil prices, a major part of the Russian economy?

It is absolutely astounding that you can make so many statements over a period of 2 or 3 days on the very same thread, yet get so much wrong! My best advice to you is .... don't go to Vegas!

Ok genius what's wrong with what I just said? You ever notice how you don't answer a single fucking question and you just sit back and tell other people they are wrong and post stupid little pictures? What is your purpose here?

So you are unaware of US involvement that instigated the coup? Or how it was timed with the Saudi flood of oil that dropped the bottom out of oil prices, a major part of Russian economy?

The coup happened because the President was on the take. He had back door deals with Russia and was making a shit load of money off of it and telling the citizens in the Ukraine that the country was going broke... while he lived in this huge house with a gold plated bathroom.

So you are unaware of US involvement that instigated the coup? Or how it was timed with the Saudi flood of oil that dropped the bottom out of oil prices, a major part of Russian economy?

The coup happened because the President was on the take. He had back door deals with Russia and was making a shit load of money off of it and telling the citizens in the Ukraine that the country was going broke... while he lived in this huge house with a gold plated bathroom.
The coup happened because it was backed by the USG.

The coup happened because it was backed by the USG.

You can believe what you want, but the guy was ruining his country with his sleazy actions. He cared more about pleasing Putin and filling his pockets than making his own country great. The people rose up and forced him out of power, and he's wanted for treason. People paid money to come tour his house. I think they made it into a museum.

The only thing Obama has ever wanted "investigated" is when the Dems lose...
Hmm, do you think there is a better time for a democratic president to investigate such allegations that caused his party to lose any power they had left. But I do think he is off on a wild goose chase. Any investigation should be focused on the GOP criminals who stole the election through fraud and voter suppression.
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back