Obama orders full review of elections hacking

Yes, it is true that they don't need more Senators because of the Congress. But imagine what it would be like without a Senate. It would almost be a pure Democracy where mob rules. That's the same thing you would be doing by removing the Electoral College. There would be no presidential representation for many of our states. They wouldn't matter and it certainly would be no point for all those people in those red states to vote.

So the minority should rule? That's why I love our system of govt. our old one was shit, so we changed it.

Currently a Repub vote in Cali is pointless. Ditto a Dem vote in Texas. The system is broken. It needs amending or revamping. Too many disenfranchised people from both sides of the spectrum.

...and the in the current Electoral System, only a handful of states really matter. 5-10 states out of the entire country determine the outcome of the election almost every single year. Republicans simply don't like the PV system because there are more voting Democrats in the country than Republicans.

Not really. How many times has this happened after all?

Candidates campaign to get the most electoral votes--not the most votes. If we went to the popular vote, it would change the campaign strategy altogether. None of them would be campaigning in the flyover states. They would strictly stick to populated areas to win over the most people. Republicans will vote Republicans and Democrats will vote Democrat. It's the undecideds and Independents that swing the election.

Yes, it is true that they don't need more Senators because of the Congress. But imagine what it would be like without a Senate. It would almost be a pure Democracy where mob rules. That's the same thing you would be doing by removing the Electoral College. There would be no presidential representation for many of our states. They wouldn't matter and it certainly would be no point for all those people in those red states to vote.

So the minority should rule? That's why I love our system of govt. our old one was shit, so we changed it.

Currently a Repub vote in Cali is pointless. Ditto a Dem vote in Texas. The system is broken. It needs amending or revamping. Too many disenfranchised people from both sides of the spectrum.

...and the in the current Electoral System, only a handful of states really matter. 5-10 states out of the entire country determine the outcome of the election almost every single year. Republicans simply don't like the PV system because there are more voting Democrats in the country than Republicans.

Candidates campaign to get the most electoral votes--not the most votes. If we went to the popular vote, it would change the campaign strategy altogether. None of them would be campaigning in the flyover states. They would strictly stick to populated areas to win over the most people. Republicans will vote Republicans and Democrats will vote Democrat. It's the undecideds and Independents that swing the election.

Show me how much time candidates actually spend in states that only have 3-4 EV now. Then show me how much time they spend in swing states like MI, OH, PA, and such. It's the same now regardless.

Show me how much time candidates actually spend in states that only have 3-4 EV now. Then show me how much time they spend in swing states like MI, OH, PA, and such. It's the same now regardless.

No, it isn't because every electoral vote counts, even the small ones. If not for the EC, they wouldn't visit those other states at all.

No, it isn't because every electoral vote counts, even the small ones. If not for the EC, they wouldn't visit those other states at all.

So, if a candidate visits Alaska once, while visiting Ohio 5 times that doesn't matter?

Does visiting the state REALLY matter? Does it changes a candidate's position?

BTW, here is an article I found that says the Supreme Court could possibly intervene and invalidate the election and give it to Clinton is there is proof Russia helped Trump win.

Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton | The Huffington Post

I don't care which system is used, if you dislike the current system then work to get it changed. Otherwise we have no room to complain.

I don't care which system is used, if you dislike the current system then work to get it changed. Otherwise we have no room to complain.

There is a movement to change it, and I have signed the national petition to bring it up in legislation. There is enough states with partisan leadership to call for an Amendment to the Constitution... however they are Republican and they won't change the system that favors them.

There is a movement to change it, and I have signed the national petition to bring it up in legislation. There is enough states with partisan leadership to call for an Amendment to the Constitution... however they are Republican and they won't change the system that favors them.

Then that's the way it is, it was set up over 200 years ago and change isn't easy. However, I caution what goes around comes around and it may comeback to bite the Democrats.

So, if a candidate visits Alaska once, while visiting Ohio 5 times that doesn't matter?

BTW, here is an article I found that says the Supreme Court could possibly intervene and invalidate the election and give it to Clinton is there is proof Russia helped Trump win.

Russian Interference Could Give Courts Legal Authority To Install Clinton | The Huffington Post

Ah yes, Huff-Po, the home of Communists.

Any state supreme court ruling would make it to the US Supreme Court which would hand over the decision to the strongly led Republican Congress. But keep tapping those slippers together and repeat "There is no place like home, there is no place like home."

Any state supreme court ruling would make it to the US Supreme Court which would hand over the decision to the strongly led Republican Congress. But keep tapping those slippers together and repeat "There is no place like home, there is no place like home."

You can attack the source if you want. That doesn't change the fact that the U.S. Supreme Court could have over ridden the PA court's decision but didn't.

You can attack the source if you want. That doesn't change the fact that the U.S. Supreme Court could have over ridden the PA court's decision but didn't.

I'm not familiar with the law, but any state court would be challenged by Trump to the highest court in the land. After all, that's exactly why Gore lost his election. The state court created law on the bench and the Supreme Court asked the Florida courts WTF do you think you're doing????

This is getting beyond childish already. First the Russia hacking thing, then the popular vote thing, trying to change the electoral college thing, and now praying a state court overturns the entire election. It really shows the vacancy of integrity by the Democrat party. Kind of like when you get behind one of those food stamp people and they are purchasing wine, beer, cigarettes, huge bags of dog food and cat litter with cash right in front of everybody. No dignity or shame at all. How embarrassing for our country.

I'm not familiar with the law, but any state court would be challenged by Trump to the highest court in the land. After all, that's exactly why Gore lost his election. The state court created law on the bench and the Supreme Court asked the Florida courts WTF do you think you're doing????

This is getting beyond childish already. First the Russia hacking thing, then the popular vote thing, trying to change the electoral college thing, and now praying a state court overturns the entire election. It really shows the vacancy of integrity by the Democrat party. Kind of like when you get behind one of those food stamp people and they are purchasing wine, beer, cigarettes, huge bags of dog food and cat litter with cash right in front of everybody. No dignity or shame at all. How embarrassing for our country.

So you don't believe in the idea of finding you if it was a fair election as long as your candidate won? Got it. That's all I need to know when taking your opinion into consideration.

Food Stamps? We are talking about the election and you go to food stamps? Glad you can also use an argument with little merit there too.

If the CIA has "proof" can the President make an executive order to invalidate an election and force a do-over?

Proof? Of what? To remove the President you would need to start impeachment proceedings.

He's not President until the Electoral College casts their votes.

How can a President invalidate an election? I think that would be unconstitutional. What is the criteria? What is the precedent?

I asked a question. I didn't make a statement. Trump is not President until the Electoral College casts their votes. If it can be proven by the CIA that the election was compromised by a foreign entity, can someone invalidate it, like the President?
No.

Lol, we're back to the russians.
Yes ...... and LOL again.
I really dont care who hacked hillary,i'm just glad they did.
:clap:
You do noy care if the Russians effected the election, as long as you get your way. You are disgraceful and you hate America.
It is very clear that you do not care about your fellow countrymen. It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent.
Says the freak crapping on our nations flag. A flag hundreds of thousands have died to protect.

So you don't believe in the idea of finding you if it was a fair election as long as your candidate won? Got it. That's all I need to know when taking your opinion into consideration.

Food Stamps? We are talking about the election and you go to food stamps? Glad you can also use an argument with little merit there too.

I don't believe in the idea of a witch hunt when no witches were anywhere in the area. I also don't believe in trying to steal an election any way possible because of sore losers who are not mature enough to accept the loss.

I can understand a complaint here or there. That's normal. But to be complaining about nearly a half-dozen things is just petulant. Pandering to crybabies just makes them cry all the more. Like I said, Democrats are making us all look bad across the world.

I don't believe in the idea of a witch hunt when no witches were anywhere in the area. I also don't believe in trying to steal an election any way possible because of sore losers who are not mature enough to accept the loss.

I can understand a complaint here or there. That's normal. But to be complaining about nearly a half-dozen things is just petulant. Pandering to crybabies just makes them cry all the more. Like I said, Democrats are making us all look bad across the world.

You must be reading the wrong things then, because it is Trump, and the fact that America elected him President, that people around the world are looking down on the U.S. Hell, it was European countries that brought it to the government's attention that Russia had done the hacking in the first place, and they were trying to help Trump win the election. Yes, it wasn't Obama and the feds, it was European countries.

You must be reading the wrong things then, because it is Trump, and the fact that America elected him President, that people around the world are looking down on the U.S. Hell, it was European countries that brought it to the government's attention that Russia had done the hacking in the first place, and they were trying to help Trump win the election. Yes, it wasn't Obama and the feds, it was European countries.

You mean the liberals in European countries.

This is just plain embarrassing. Democrats are so immature. Dealing with Democrats is like dealing with a bratty six year old normal kid.

This is just plain embarrassing. Democrats are so immature. Dealing with Democrats is like dealing with a bratty six year old normal kid.

You mean intelligence groups in European countries. Cool... you going to go off on some new tangent now? You going to bring up climate change now when we are talking about the election? I'm not a democrat, but you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

You mean intelligence groups in European countries. Cool... you going to go off on some new tangent now? You going to bring up climate change now when we are talking about the election? I'm not a democrat, but you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Yes.......we all know......you're not a Democrat. You're just a person that sticks up for Democrats all the time.

Yes.......we all know......you're not a Democrat. You're just a person that sticks up for Democrats all the time.

How the fuck am I sticking up for a Democrat by asking for a fair election without interference? Can you please explain that?

Forum List

Back