Obama orders full review of elections hacking

When did Republicans suddenly decide to worship Putin and Russia?

When they found out he kills journalists and his political enemies?

When they found out he is basically a dictator?

When he invaded neighboring countries?

When they found out he's a racist?

When they found out he forced people to sign over their wealth to him?

When they found out he wants gays dead?

When? The rest of America really wants to know.

When did you last take your meds?

Obama orders review into Russian hacking of 2016 election
Obama orders review into Russian hacking of 2016 election - CNNPolitics.com

But Trump will stop it when he takes office. Gotta protect Putin...

John McCain and Lindsey Graham both Republicans are insisting that Russia ran a lot of interference on this election, to sway it into Trump's lap. SO THIS IS A BI-PARTISAN EXECUTIVE ORDER--because we have Republicans on the Senate Intelligence committee who are all in agreement, that these leaks most certainly coming from Russia. It's really a no brainer, wiki leaks was only attacking DNC databases, not RNC. They wanted Trump bad, they just didn't cover their tracks very well.

The Kremlin broke out the champagne bottles on the news that Trump won. I don't believe they've ever done that before for a U.S. President before.--LOL
Russia revels in Trump victory — and looks to roll back Western sanctions

The next few weeks should be very interesting.

th

The President made the order n his own, he isn't bipartisan and no Republican stood by Obama as he made the order.

The review is fine, I have no issue with any of it, but to pretend it was bipartisan? You aren't very smart and stretching the truth, which seems typical of you.

4 years of His Holiness protecting and defending Putin. You should arrange for some Russian language classes.
Jim these republicans all have their heads up their asses CIA DOD and others agree we were hacked by russia to give an advantage to Chump

VH take your head out of your butt It's been in there far too long

VH take your head out of your butt It's been in there far too long

And no one knows more about having his head up a butt than one that's spent his life perfecting it!

Tell us more Eddie.

The left are so stupid they can't figure out they lost because of their insane hyperbole.

Watching FOX News? They probably have decided not to report on it yet. But your President Elect has decided he won't be busy enough just being President, and has decided to continue being the producer of the T.V. Reality show, the Celebrity Apprentice. According to his physco--babble interpreter, Kelly Ann Conway, who stated that Trump can do this in his "spare time." Maybe, if you're lucky he'll figure out a way to run the Miss Universe contest out of the Oval office too.

I don't know if you're in any way with familiar with the U.S. Constitution, but this is solid grounds for impeachment. A President cannot have a conflict of interest, and I would say this is a conflict of interest.
Donald Trump to continue to be paid as executive producer of new 'Apprentice'
Reason #45,493 why Trump is moving into the White House next month, thanks.

Lol, we're back to the russians.
Yes ...... and LOL again.
I really dont care who hacked hillary,i'm just glad they did.
:clap:
You do noy care if the Russians effected the election, as long as you get your way. You are disgraceful and you hate America.
It is very clear that you do not care about your fellow countrymen. It is you who is a disgrace and it is you who hates the principles upon which the US is meant to represent.

Obama cements his legacy as the absolute worst, most Unamerican president ever
If you do not understand that Baby Bush Jr. was the worst representative the US has ever had, then you have a very bad opinion of your own country and I can assume that you do not wish your countrymen well.

Forum List

Back