Obama Passes Out White Hoods..er, Coats

Don't drag me into your HOMOSEXUAL Fantisies, and stay on topic. Of course you don't have an answer but rather attack ME directly.

Get BENT.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Everyone knows you have a Limbaugh implant in your butt, Tommy.

Has nothing to do with homosexuality. Unless of course you get a little tickle when the golden EIB sends out it's signals to ya. bzzt bzzzt. bbeeep bzzzt.

I stated FACTS, but you attack ME. Gues what?

You LOSE the argument . When will you ever stay on topic? You can't help yourself.

So don't bother answering me any longer until you present a viable arguement as to the topic rather than your ill-fated fixation upon me.
You, like White Hood Sinatra, are not much more than cut & paste kiddies. Sinatra though, shows more 'Hood.'

& I'll address you whenever I feel like it, Limbaugh puppet.

This thread is a joke and I hope as many posters as possible see it here, and recognize just what the proven liar Sinatra is, which is much, much more than just a proven liar.

btw, I think the whole thing is silly much like I did when Bush did it with the firefighters after Katrina. Using people as props is not my cup of tea.

Regardless, I think Sinatra is getting a little whacked in the head.

At least Obama hasn't kept the doctors' families waiting an extra day while he has a "special" photo op:

missionaccomplished.jpg

bushcodpiece.jpg

its funny to watch libs whine about fox news and then turn around and support obama propaganda

the guy is so desperate he has to hand out lab coats to sell people on his h/c plan(s) :lol:

And, as we all know, handing out lab coats to doctors is one of the more aggregious things this evil Marxist Pig has done.

Will no one put a stop to the Obama MADNESS!!!!????

And still more...

___

Subject:
PASSING OUT WHITE COATS IN THE ROSE GARDEN MR. PRESIDENT? WHERES THE RODEO CLOWNS AND BALLOONS.

To:
President Barack Obama
Sen. Christopher Bond
Sen. Claire McCaskill
Rep. Sam Graves

October 6, 2009

MR. PRESIDENT DO YOU REALLY HAVE THAT LOW OF OPINION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT COULD PARADE YOUR OBAMABOT DOCTORS
AND NURSES OUT IN THE ROSE GARDEN, DRESS THEM IN WHITE COATS
AND THEN SPEW THE SAME OLD CRAP ABOUT YOUR (HELL YOU DON'T
EVEN HAVE A PLAN) GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER OF HEALTH CARE, I GUESS
IF YOU NEED TO SELL A LEMON YOU NEED TO PULL ALL STOPS? BUT MY
QUESTION IS SIMPLE? HOW MANY MORE TROOPS HAVE TO DIE BEFORE
YOU QUIT POLITICKING AND WAFFLING AROUND AND LISTEN TO YOUR FIELD COMMANDERS INSTEAD OF IDIOTS LIKE JOE BIDEN AND NANCY PELOSI
AND THE REST OF YOUR LEFT WING ANTI MILITARY, ANTI AMERICAN
CRONIE'S THEIR DEMANDS AND IDEAS ARE TRUMPED BY THE LIVES OF
THE HARD FIGHTING YOUNG AMERICANS THAT WILL BE FORFEITED BY YOU
PLAYING YOUR POLITICAL GAMES.

Stewartsville , MO

___

Congress.org - : Letter to President Barack Obama (D): PASSING OUT WHITE COATS IN THE ROSE GARDEN MR. PRESIDENT? WHERES THE RODEO CLOWNS AND BALLOONS.

Where's the reference to the White Hoods you mentioned in your Thread title?

Oh, my! And who can forget the entire Mission Accomplished thing when the Chimp impersonated a jumper and used an entire ship and its military crew as a prop?

One could make the case that using firefighters and soldiers as props is worse, after all they have to follow orders and doctors don't. But still, using people for props always seems to backfire in the end.

This just confirms my theory: anything Bush did is GOOD and anything Obama does is EVIL and INDOCTRINATION. :lol:

Cool that Obama is now a KKK member, though.

This entire Healthcare scenario is a straightjacket that the FED, Marxist Obama, and the Congress wants to FIT this country with.

No Thanks. You Statists are really sick puppies.

No, not a straightjacket, a white hood. You need to work on your butt kissing of Sinatra. I know he's not your favorite 'master', but for now, you have to roll with the "white hood" program.

And still more...

___

Subject:
PASSING OUT WHITE COATS IN THE ROSE GARDEN MR. PRESIDENT? WHERES THE RODEO CLOWNS AND BALLOONS.

To:
President Barack Obama
Sen. Christopher Bond
Sen. Claire McCaskill
Rep. Sam Graves

October 6, 2009

MR. PRESIDENT DO YOU REALLY HAVE THAT LOW OF OPINION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT COULD PARADE YOUR OBAMABOT DOCTORS
AND NURSES OUT IN THE ROSE GARDEN, DRESS THEM IN WHITE COATS
AND THEN SPEW THE SAME OLD CRAP ABOUT YOUR (HELL YOU DON'T
EVEN HAVE A PLAN) GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER OF HEALTH CARE, I GUESS
IF YOU NEED TO SELL A LEMON YOU NEED TO PULL ALL STOPS? BUT MY
QUESTION IS SIMPLE? HOW MANY MORE TROOPS HAVE TO DIE BEFORE
YOU QUIT POLITICKING AND WAFFLING AROUND AND LISTEN TO YOUR FIELD COMMANDERS INSTEAD OF IDIOTS LIKE JOE BIDEN AND NANCY PELOSI
AND THE REST OF YOUR LEFT WING ANTI MILITARY, ANTI AMERICAN
CRONIE'S THEIR DEMANDS AND IDEAS ARE TRUMPED BY THE LIVES OF
THE HARD FIGHTING YOUNG AMERICANS THAT WILL BE FORFEITED BY YOU
PLAYING YOUR POLITICAL GAMES.

Stewartsville , MO

___

Congress.org - : Letter to President Barack Obama (D): PASSING OUT WHITE COATS IN THE ROSE GARDEN MR. PRESIDENT? WHERES THE RODEO CLOWNS AND BALLOONS.

___

Excellent!

Oh, my! And who can forget the entire Mission Accomplished thing when the Chimp impersonated a jumper and used an entire ship and its military crew as a prop?

One could make the case that using firefighters and soldiers as props is worse, after all they have to follow orders and doctors don't. But still, using people for props always seems to backfire in the end.

This just confirms my theory: anything Bush did is GOOD and anything Obama does is EVIL and INDOCTRINATION. :lol:

Cool that Obama is now a KKK member, though.
mission-accomplished-banner.jpg

Sinatra,

Your approach to this thread leaves alot to be desired, IMO. Instead of focusing on the puppet show Obama put on, you have people with the easy out of attacking your "white robe" angle.

Of course I realize your intent was apparently to inflame, have a little fun, and get lots of folks posting lots of posts and drinking and passing out more haterade, and you have accomplished that. I however was looking for a rational discussion on this particular bit of stage setting done by this White House.

Can't have that here due to your bad form. Carry on.

Sinatra,

Your approach to this thread leaves alot to be desired, IMO. Instead of focusing on the puppet show Obama put on, you have people with the easy out of attacking your "white robe" angle.

Of course I realize your intent was apparently to inflame, have a little fun, and get lots of folks posting lots of posts and drinking and passing out more haterade, and you have accomplished that. I however was looking for a rational discussion on this particular bit of stage setting done by this White House.

I respect yer opinion MM -

The White Robe angle as it were, is revealing the ignorance I suspected - in spades.

And it is a completely legit comparison - albeit far-reaching contextually, but as for the Obama BIG PICTURE, quite applicable.

But I see your point - it's too easy sport picking on the couple who are playing into the trap, and does perhaps diminish the overall intent of the message...

Yep...racial issues where they don't exist. LOL!

You are complaining about seeing racial issues where they don't exist? You?

___

Bingo! Put a white hood reference in the title, and watch the libs scramble to assess the racist intent - while completely missing the ridiculous action of this White House in dressing up these doctors for a blatantly coordinated photo op that fails miserably.

It's almost too easy as to take away any real sport.

Almost...

The only other group who wear white hoods are some spanish penitents in Spain, during Holy week!!!!!! Something i am SURE you would never be familiar with,

YOU DUMB FUCK!

Penitents-in-Spain-Penite-001.jpg

Or are we to take it that in OCTOBER, some Spanish penitent-look-alikes were brought to the WH????
Holy Week in Spain | World news | guardian.co.uk

But I do appreciate when folks show off the really dumb side of their bigotry!

Last edited:
Sinatra,

The White Robe angle as it were, is revealing the ignorance I suspected - in spades.

And it is a completely legit comparison - albeit far-reaching contextually, but as for the Obama BIG PICTURE, quite applicable.

But I see your point - it's too easy sport picking on the couple who are playing into the trap, and does perhaps diminish the overall intent of the message...
You have found a formula that works to get lots of responses. It's quantity over quality. I am glad it's not your usual habit and I hope it doesn't become habitual.

Not knockin' ya, just sayin'.

You are complaining about seeing racial issues where they don't exist? You?

___

Bingo! Put a white hood reference in the title, and watch the libs scramble to assess the racist intent - while completely missing the ridiculous action of this White House in dressing up these doctors for a blatantly coordinated photo op that fails miserably.

It's almost too easy as to take away any real sport.

Almost...

The only other group who wear white hoods are some spanish penitents in Spain, during Holy week!!!!!! Something i am SURE you would never be familiar with,

YOU DUMB FUCK!

Penitents-in-Spain-Penite-001.jpg

Or are we to take it that in OCTOBER, some Spanish penitent-look-alikes were brought to the WH????
Holy Week in Spain | World news | guardian.co.uk

But I do appreciate when fols show off the really dumb side of their bigotry!

Hmmm...Spanish penitent look alikes.

We may just have a winner here...:lol:

btw, I think the whole thing is silly much like I did when Bush did it with the firefighters after Katrina. Using people as props is not my cup of tea.

At least Obama hasn't kept the doctors' families waiting an extra day while he has a "special" photo op:

missionaccomplished.jpg

bushcodpiece.jpg

Plus that stuff a sock in his crotch thing bush did was like stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!! LMAO.....

Sinatra,

You have found a formula that works to get lots of responses. It's quantity over quality. I am glad it's not your usual habit and I hope it doesn't become habitual.

Not knockin' ya, just sayin'.

I did get someone to post a picture of some Spanish people in white hoods - that is worth somethin'...:lol::lol:

missionaccomplished.jpg

bushcodpiece.jpg

Plus that stuff a sock in his crotch thing bush did was like stupid, Stupid, STUPID!!! LMAO.....

Made yah look...:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back