Obama Passes Out White Hoods..er, Coats

Sinatra,

Your approach to this thread leaves alot to be desired, IMO. Instead of focusing on the puppet show Obama put on, you have people with the easy out of attacking your "white robe" angle.

Of course I realize your intent was apparently to inflame, have a little fun, and get lots of folks posting lots of posts and drinking and passing out more haterade, and you have accomplished that. I however was looking for a rational discussion on this particular bit of stage setting done by this White House.

Can't have that here due to your bad form. Carry on.
Good point, MM, and I'd rep you for it if you weren't such a doosh lately.

Why not compare this propaganda to Stalin, Hitler...or more modern day propagandists like Reagan or Bush? Why go for the KKK connection?
Agreed and disagreed. The propaganda from the WH is more Lenin-style.

Or MARX...

Good Lord what a laughable excercise in political futility!

Team Obama invites 150 doctors to the White House for a pro-public option photo op and hands them all white coats to wear.

Oy Vey...

____

WASHINGTON -- President Obama yesterday rolled out the red carpet -- and handed out doctors' white coats as well, just so nobody missed his hard-sell health-care message.

In a heavy-handed attempt at reviving support for health-care reform, the White House orchestrated a massive photo op to buttress its claim that front-line physicians support Obama.

PHOTOS: OBAMA'S BOTCHED PHOTO OP

OBAMA LIFTS HEALTH CARE ADDRESS -- FROM HIMSELF

A sea of 150 white-coated doctors, all enthusiastically supportive of the president and representing all 50 states, looked as if they were at a costume party as they posed in the Rose Garden before hearing Obama's pitch for the Democratic overhaul bills moving through Congress.

OOPS! A crowd of 150 doctors gathers in the Rose Garden to support the health-care overhaul -- as White House staffers scramble to hand out camera-ready white coats to those who forgot their own.

The physicians, all invited guests, were told to bring their white lab coats to make sure that TV cameras captured the image.

But some docs apparently forgot, failing to meet the White House dress code by showing up in business suits or dresses.

So the White House rustled up white coats for them and handed them to the suited physicians who had taken seats in the sun-splashed lawn area.

White House's botched 'op'

He keeps touting that the AMA backs his overhaul of the health industry when it's only 18% of physicians who belong to the AMA, I don't think he is fooling anyone anymore and it is showing up in the polls.

Polls Schmoles, Limbaugh screened callers are not a poll.

WHERE DOCTORS STAND.... Republican Study Committee Chairman Rep. Tom Price (Ga.), a physician by trade, wasn't impressed with the White House event yesterday with doctors who support health care reform. On a conference call organized by the RNC, Price said, "I would suggest that a real cross-section of doctors would not be applauding a government takeover of healthcare."

Putting aside the tiresome and faulty premise -- in reality, reform proposals do not constitute a "government takeover" ("one more righty wingnut loony LIE," she says.) "-- Price seems to think he knows what physicians want from the health care system. Perhaps he's out of the medical-community loop -- most doctors not only support reform proposals, but also endorse a public option. Indeed, a large, independent study was recently conducted, which found 63% of doctors say they favor giving patients a choice that would include both public and private insurance. An additional 10% want a single-payer system.

Taken together, "nearly three-quarters of physicians supported some form of a public option, either alone or in combination with private insurance options."

What's more, this is increasingly becoming the focus of reform advocates' pitch to the public. The DNC's Organizing for America unveiled this ad earlier today, featuring "a direct appeal from a doctor and a nurse making the case for the urgent need for health insurance reform." The press release added that the ad will run on national cable outlets beginning tomorrow for the next two weeks.

The White House also released [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgvC2fxo-WE"]its own video[/ame] this morning, showing testimonials from physicians who attended yesterday's Rose Garden event, all of whom offered their support for Democratic proposals.

It's a shame Tom Price wasn't there; he might have learned something.

Price is a hypocrite and a lying 'tard, but what the hey, HE has GREAT healthcare at taxpayer expense, and he laughs at the idiots who DON'T WANT THEIR OWN every time he makes a trip to the DR.

Good Lord what a laughable excercise in political futility!

Team Obama invites 150 doctors to the White House for a pro-public option photo op and hands them all white coats to wear.

Oy Vey...

____

WASHINGTON -- President Obama yesterday rolled out the red carpet -- and handed out doctors' white coats as well, just so nobody missed his hard-sell health-care message.

In a heavy-handed attempt at reviving support for health-care reform, the White House orchestrated a massive photo op to buttress its claim that front-line physicians support Obama.

PHOTOS: OBAMA'S BOTCHED PHOTO OP

OBAMA LIFTS HEALTH CARE ADDRESS -- FROM HIMSELF

A sea of 150 white-coated doctors, all enthusiastically supportive of the president and representing all 50 states, looked as if they were at a costume party as they posed in the Rose Garden before hearing Obama's pitch for the Democratic overhaul bills moving through Congress.

OOPS! A crowd of 150 doctors gathers in the Rose Garden to support the health-care overhaul -- as White House staffers scramble to hand out camera-ready white coats to those who forgot their own.

The physicians, all invited guests, were told to bring their white lab coats to make sure that TV cameras captured the image.

But some docs apparently forgot, failing to meet the White House dress code by showing up in business suits or dresses.

So the White House rustled up white coats for them and handed them to the suited physicians who had taken seats in the sun-splashed lawn area.

White House's botched 'op'

He keeps touting that the AMA backs his overhaul of the health industry when it's only 18% of physicians who belong to the AMA, I don't think he is fooling anyone anymore and it is showing up in the polls.

WHERE DOCTORS STAND.... Republican Study Committee Chairman Rep. Tom Price (Ga.), a physician by trade, wasn't impressed with the White House event yesterday with doctors who support health care reform. On a conference call organized by the RNC, Price said, "I would suggest that a real cross-section of doctors would not be applauding a government takeover of healthcare."

Putting aside the tiresome and faulty premise -- in reality, reform proposals do not constitute a "government takeover" ("one more righty wingnut loony LIE," she says.) "-- Price seems to think he knows what physicians want from the health care system. Perhaps he's out of the medical-community loop -- most doctors not only support reform proposals, but also endorse a public option. Indeed, a large, independent study was recently conducted, which found 63% of doctors say they favor giving patients a choice that would include both public and private insurance. An additional 10% want a single-payer system.

Taken together, "nearly three-quarters of physicians supported some form of a public option, either alone or in combination with private insurance options."

What's more, this is increasingly becoming the focus of reform advocates' pitch to the public. The DNC's Organizing for America unveiled this ad earlier today, featuring "a direct appeal from a doctor and a nurse making the case for the urgent need for health insurance reform." The press release added that the ad will run on national cable outlets beginning tomorrow for the next two weeks.

The White House also released [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgvC2fxo-WE"]its own video[/ame] this morning, showing testimonials from physicians who attended yesterday's Rose Garden event, all of whom offered their support for Democratic proposals.

Price is a hypocrite and a lying 'tard, but what the hey, HE has GREAT healthcare at taxpayer expense, and he laughs at the idiots who DON'T WANT THEIR OWN every time he makes a trip to the DR.
:clap2:

Yes, a merry band of fools has this country become.

More and more are getting wise to the parody though - and a reckoning is underway...
"Useful idiots"? :eusa_whistle:

Indeed - and a couple such did partake on this very thread! I do feel sorry for them - sincerely - as it cannot be easy to try and capably function in society but not quite pull it off. Thus they cling to imaginings such as Obama, and will defend against the truth while embracing the fabricated construct in order to feel just a little better about their own inadequate lives.

That really does bum me out...

"Useful idiots"? :eusa_whistle:

Indeed - and a couple such did partake on this very thread! I do feel sorry for them - sincerely - as it cannot be easy to try and capably function in society but not quite pull it off. Thus they cling to imaginings such as Obama, and will defend against the truth while embracing the fabricated construct in order to feel just a little better about their own inadequate lives.

That really does bum me out...

:clap2:
~~~

___

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGiNtj-0m0A]YouTube - Obama Crazy Pastor, US of KKK A, God Damn America[/ame]

Confirmed: White House Passed Out White Coats To Docs — astroturf to the end NOLA.com Commenters at Big Government, yesterday were skeptical about the sea of white lab coats seen in the audience of the White House lawn for the President’s public option photo op, yesterday.: • Physicians do NOT wear their labcoats outside ...

Confirmed: White House Passed Out White Coats To Docs - Barack Obama

Sinatra,

Your approach to this thread leaves alot to be desired, IMO. Instead of focusing on the puppet show Obama put on, you have people with the easy out of attacking your "white robe" angle.

Of course I realize your intent was apparently to inflame, have a little fun, and get lots of folks posting lots of posts and drinking and passing out more haterade, and you have accomplished that. I however was looking for a rational discussion on this particular bit of stage setting done by this White House.

Can't have that here due to your bad form. Carry on.

Why not compare this propaganda to Stalin, Hitler...or more modern day propagandists like Reagan or Bush? Why go for the KKK connection?

Attack the presentation ALL you like...but it's all SHOW...just like the KKK does.

This 'SHOW' was a form of intimidation by Obama, and the Whitehouse when he KNOWS that the people have told him and the Congress resoundingly NO.

But the word isn't in their scheme of things...but yet Obama parades on with the charade.

And one minor point? MM isn't a DOUCHE.

Learn it, Live it, KNOW it.

The KKK is NOT a show. But, am not surprised to here YOU try downplay this.

Confirmed: White House Passed Out White Coats To Docs — astroturf to the end NOLA.com Commenters at Big Government, yesterday were skeptical about the sea of white lab coats seen in the audience of the White House lawn for the President’s public option photo op, yesterday.: • Physicians do NOT wear their labcoats outside ...

Yet they didn't pass out "white hoods"...maybe you should be happy they didn't encroach on your turf.

Yet they didn't pass out "white hoods"...maybe you should be happy they didn't encroach on your turf.

Ah, but where oh where does it say they actually passed out white hoods?

You must see beyond the literal - and witness the intended.

The affiliation has you squirming though - that much is certain...:eusa_angel:

We full know the intended, White Hood Sinatra.

It's as clear as a KKK noose.

You wish to imply Obama is racist?

Shame on you...

You wish to imply Obama is racist?

Shame on you...

Did Obama hand out white hoods? Did Obama say he was handing out white hoods? Did Obama post about white hoods?

Squirming? Me? Maybe if I'd started a thread with a title referring to white hoods I might. Instead, I am watching the squirmer....

Too bad you are too much of a coward now to take honest ownership of your own words. Not surprised, I might add.

Squirming? Me? Maybe if I'd started a thread with a title referring to white hoods I might. Instead, I am watching the squirmer....

Too bad you are too much of a coward now to take honest ownership of your own words. Not surprised, I might add.

I take complete ownership of my words - and their intent.

You are dancing to my tune perfectly!

But I have been asked not to pick on you anymore, so I have to take that into consideration...

P.S. - Is your cat feeling better?

fat-cat.jpg

Last edited:
ravi said:
Smacking you around and revealing you daily for the timeless dimwit you are isn't being a "doosh." Just FYI.

Of course they don't wear them outside...more to the point that Obama, and his Statist handlers think the people are stupid.

Forum List

Back