Obama Planning On Pardoning Thousands Of Criminals

Now they'll hit the streets, commit more crimes and become more baby daddy so others can get more from welfare. Then those baby commit crimes, bacome baby daddys and get more welfare. It's a cesspool of social maggots and leaches living off the functional. Now the government is part of the problem.

We have more people in prison than any other nation on earth. Mostly because of archaic drug laws that do not work

As a taxpayer, I am tired of paying to keep nonviolent offenders in prison. Time to start asking....is that really where they belong?

that is because other nations execute their criminals, especially murderers, the U.S. with our constant never ending appeals process will allow for more criminals in prison and fewer taking the "dirt nap". :up:

Actually, we are one of the few countries on earth who still execute their prisoners.

Doesn't seem to be helping our crime rate

See.... This is what's frustrating. I'm actually on your side in this debate and then you go and pull your usual 'make shit up' crap on us.

Like we're all too stupid to know that you're lying.

In 2008, at least 2,390 people were executed in 25 countries around the world and 8,864 people were sentenced to death in 52 countries. Amnesty International reports that executions almost doubled in number from 1,252 in 2007.
The Death Penalty: An International Perspective | Death ...

I wouldn't call 52 Countries a 'few'

You just talk out of your ass too much.

It's become 2nd nature to all of you dimocraps because I'm one of the 'few' who will call you on it.

Wiki says it's down to 40 now. But Wiki is wrong about as often as it's right

Did anyone bother to point out to the OP that Obama pardoned far fewer in his first term than did his predecessors, and that's not necessarily a good thing?

that is because other nations execute their criminals, especially murderers, the U.S. with our constant never ending appeals process will allow for more criminals in prison and fewer taking the "dirt nap". :up:

Actually, we are one of the few countries on earth who still execute their prisoners.

See.... This is what's frustrating. I'm actually on your side in this debate and then you go and pull your usual 'make shit up' crap on us.

In 2008, at least 2,390 people were executed in 25 countries around the world and 8,864 people were sentenced to death in 52 countries. Amnesty International reports that executions almost doubled in number from 1,252 in 2007.

It's become 2nd nature to all of you dimocraps because I'm one of the 'few' who will call you on it.

Care to name those countries and explain to the nice people why you would like to live there?

China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, India, Texas.......all lead the world in executions

If he pardons those tens of thousands of dummies caught carrying grams of pot or other dope - I have no problem with that at all. {As much as it hurts to admit I would agree with ANYTHING he wants to do! :)}

Care to name those countries and explain to the nice people why you would like to live there?

China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, India, Texas.......all lead the world in executions

Irrelevant, dirtbag.

"Fifty-Two" (52) is not a few. Unless you're talking astrophysics.

And you are a liar. In any subject matter.

Makes it difficult to defend you when you lie out of your ass time after time.

Bottom line, the Liar in Chief has a point on this particular subject.

I'm for giving it consideration and fair treatment.

Then you come along and gum up with works with your fucking lies. Like you're entitled to lie, like you have the right to lie.

And it WAS a lie. If it was a mistake, you would have said so. Everybody makes mistakes although I make very few and you make a lot (being born was your first mistake).

But you can never become a better person until you admit when you're wrong.

Which is why you'll be a dimocrap forever.

dimocraps are scumbags and you're right at home with them

88 countries have the death penalty, not 52.

Israel has the death penalty. As does Japan. As does South Korea.

Last edited:

Irrelevant, dirtbag.

Then you come along and gum up with works with your fucking lies. Like you're entitled to lie, like you have the right to lie.

And it WAS a lie. If it was a mistake, you would have said so. Everybody makes mistakes although I make very few and you make a lot (being born was your first mistake).

Swing and a miss

How about you give the nice people on this board some of the names of countries that still execute prisoners? Make us proud of the company we keep

China, India, Muslim Theocracies, North Korea...

Why don't you explain why none of Europe still executes. Why we are the only country in North America who still does it.....Why the rest of the free world looks at us as barbarians

Irrelevant, dirtbag.

Swing and a miss

How about you give the nice people on this board some of the names of countries that still execute prisoners? Make us proud of the company we keep

Why don't you explain why none of Europe still executes. Why we are the only country in North America who still does it.....Why the rest of the free world looks at us as barbarians

Japan, South Korea, and Israel have the death penalty.

And you are wrong about Europe. Belarus still has the death penalty.

You're out!

Non-violent drug offenders - those arrested for possession - should not be in jail anyway. They should be in rehab. Now, we could open up rehab wings in prisons (to provide security since we don't want them to be able to walk out and get their drugs). The "sentence" could be open-ended and as soon as they detox and get the help they need, they can go.

It's not a criminal justice issue - it's a public health issue.

Irrelevant, dirtbag.

Swing and a miss

You're out!

Belarus? How did I miss that one?

Swing and a miss

You're out!

Belarus? How did I miss that one?

You've been reading lies, that's how.

52 out of 196 Countries. Edge wants to make this about the word "few" because...well, thats what he has. Which aint much.

52 out of 196 Countries. Edge wants to make this about the word "few" because...well, thats what he has. Which aint much.

88 out of 196 countries. That is nowhere near "a few". That is a lot, and it includes some of our closest allies.

XXXXXX

Fifty-two is not a 'few'

Lying bitch.

This is what I mean. You people DEMAND the right to lie. It would have been so easy to say, "Well, I meant a majority of Countries ban the Death Penalty"

But nope, you gotta be the fish-smelling ***** you are and attack me for having the AUDACITY to note that you're lying bitches.

All you had to do was correct an obvious error. Instead, you defend your 'right' to lie.

It's a sickness. A sickness that infects the ENTIRE dimocrap party from the very top on down.

Somebody needs to call you slimeballs on it. Might as well be me :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back