Obama Predicts Democrats Will Hold The Senate In November

Obama told us Obamacare would save us 2500/year.

Haven't seen a dime.

But, I've seen a great deal go in the other direction.

The dems were supposed to hold it for 20 years after 2006. Eight years later....poof.
After a few years...you are NOT an idiot because you just get bs spin and hate...when Pubs get the presidency, you can say that.

Does it really matter much who wins the Senate in 2014? Either way, I don't foresee much getting done for two more years.
So if the Democrats hold the Senate it will be monumental.
If the GOP takes the Senate it wont matter.
Got it.

The problem for Republicans is that even if they do happen to take the Senate back, they will give it up again in 2016. The midterms are pretty meaningless at this point, because no matter what happens, nothing is going to change for the next two years.

Democrats losing the senate is inevitable! The real question is by how much. The 60 votes won't be won, so let's see if all those filibuster hating Demorats still at the filibuster at that point!

Does it really matter much who wins the Senate in 2014? Either way, I don't foresee much getting done for two more years.
So if the Democrats hold the Senate it will be monumental.
If the GOP takes the Senate it wont matter.
Got it.

The problem for Republicans is that even if they do happen to take the Senate back, they will give it up again in 2016. The midterms are pretty meaningless at this point, because no matter what happens, nothing is going to change for the next two years.
OK so Senate control is meaningless. Unless the Democrats have it.
Thank you, Mr Thoughtless.

What else did you think he would say?
I agree. What the hell would anyone think he would say?

Of course he doesn't really give a shit as he's done in two years. He'll be out making all those lucrative speeches and appearances just like the past presidents.

He could care less who runs the country once he's out. After all we taxpayers will be paying him for the rest of his life.

What a fucking deal.

Obama predicts the dems will hold the senate.

Lakhota believes him even though the data says otherwise.

That's pretty much sums up the kind of hero-worshipping morons we see on the left.

Amazing the hate the average dupe has for Obama, Holder. Also amazing the amount of racism in this country- has nothing to do with politics, of course...
If you and your fellow ODS's would open your eyes instead of your mouths, you would see that this country is being run by incompetent idiots.

Haven't seen a dime.

The dems were supposed to hold it for 20 years after 2006. Eight years later....poof.
Obama said that if your Obamacare cost too much it's because you're too stupid to know how to shop for the best deal.

Haven't seen a dime.

Obama said that if your Obamacare cost too much it's because you're too stupid to know how to shop for the best deal.

You bet....and that if cost less than what Obamacare is going to provide.....you had a "junk" plan.

Funny how you never heard that prior to his grand failure.

Obama Predicts Democrats Will Hold The Senate In November

Of course he does. What else is he going say?

Some voters are stupid all the time

At least you can recognize your own flaws.

Uhhmm....

You can keep your doctor if you like him/her.

I kept my doctor. What's the problem?

Many couldn't, despite the promise.

But I realize that you only care about yourself and don't really give a rat's ass about anyone else.

Maybe that is the problem.

Obama predicts.....

Yeah, well I have my own little pre-election prediction:

Obama will attempt to walk across the surface of The Potomac River to prove Himself to the faithful.

Results will be standard.

Fail.

Forum List

Back