Obama Prepares To Prove You Don't Have To Have Class & Dignity As President

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
President Obama praised Bush for how gracious Bush was on his way out, being respectful and extremely helpful as the mantle was passed. Yeah, that was Bush, a man of class and dignity....

Report: Obama Will Likely Take Shots At Trump In Farewell Address

"One “Obama loyalist” claims that Obama will give “admonitions about the challenges we face moving forward,” which CNN’s John King report “will likely be squarely aimed at President-elect Donald Trump.” Among other things, King notes that Obama hype the importance of America’s diversity during the address.

Obama has previously hinted that he may disregard the example set by his predecessor, former president George W. Bush, and speak out during Trump’s presidency."

Much like the Golden Globes, I will not be watching what the Narcissist in Chief has to say on his way out. I care about as much what as he has to say as I do what Meryl Streep had to say.

Much like the Golden Globes, I will not be watching what the Narcissist in Chief has to say on his way out. I care about as much what as he has to say as I do what Meryl Streep had to say.

If that were so no thread by you on this subject would exist...

Dude , you guys have Trump! You are never to question anyone's class ever again !!!

President Obama praised Bush for how gracious Bush was on his way out, being respectful and extremely helpful as the mantle was passed. Yeah, that was Bush, a man of class and dignity....

"One “Obama loyalist” claims that Obama will give “admonitions about the challenges we face moving forward,” which CNN’s John King report “will likely be squarely aimed at President-elect Donald Trump.” Among other things, King notes that Obama hype the importance of America’s diversity during the address.

Obama has previously hinted that he may disregard the example set by his predecessor, former president George W. Bush, and speak out during Trump’s presidency."

November's election settled that.

November elections settled who is President, not the fact that Obama is preparing to show he has no graciousness, no humility, no class, and no dignity...

November elections settled who is President, not the fact that Obama is preparing to show he has no graciousness, no humility, no class, and no dignity...

What a load of horse shit. You voted for a Cheeto in Chief. You aren't qualified to use the words grace, humility, dignity, or especially class.

What a load of horse shit. You voted for a Cheeto in Chief. You aren't qualified to use the words grace, humility, dignity, or especially class.
Sorry, I didn't vote for Hillary.

Sorry, I didn't vote for Hillary.

No. You voted for a pedophile whose daughter gives him lap dances.
ivanka-trump.jpg

Only a bitter, twisted, sore-loser, butt-hurt, intolerant snowflake can post a picture of a daughter sitting o her dad's lap and call him a pedophile - as long as he is a Conservative - while defending / supporting the WHITE BILL COSBY and the woman who not only ENABLED his perverted sex crimes for DECADES but also who vilified, demonized, bullied, intimidated, and silenced his victims.

you're joking with this right?? A partisan reporter puts out a headline that assumes Obama will take a jab at trump during his farewell speech and you think that's news? Obama has been supportive and gracious during this transition, which is pretty amazing given the fact that Trump and crews primary focus is to repeal Obamas signature piece of legislation. Even Trump has complimented and Praised Obama for how he has acted during the transition.

And as a Trump supporter, how can you even pretend to care about things like class and dignity??

Already done.
Obama has spent his entire tenure finding new ways to breach presidential protocol.
Obama and Veep Biden are both a couple of walking gaffes

you're joking with this right?? A partisan reporter puts out a headline that assumes Obama will take a jab at trump during his farewell speech and you think that's news? Obama has been supportive and gracious during this transition, which is pretty amazing given the fact that Trump and crews primary focus is to repeal Obamas signature piece of legislation. Even Trump has complimented and Praised Obama for how he has acted during the transition.

And as a Trump supporter, how can you even pretend to care about things like class and dignity??
Serious question,,,,,Do you expect Obama's final speech to be absent of jabs at the new POTUS?...
Please stop ignoring the realities of past performance.

The guy hasn't even made his speech but you're already protesting the words that some other guy THINKS he might say?

You're fucking retarded, aren't you?

Serious question,,,,,Do you expect Obama's final speech to be absent of jabs at the new POTUS?...

We get it, you think anytime anyone says "Hey, let's be kind human beings" it's a shot at Trump.

What does that tell you about "your" new president?

As pointed out, Bush was extremely gracious and respectful to Obama as the transition was made. Stop trying to justify Barry's poor behavior.

Only a bitter, twisted, sore-loser, butt-hurt, intolerant snowflake can post a picture of a daughter sitting o her dad's lap and call him a pedophile - as long as he is a Conservative - while defending / supporting the WHITE BILL COSBY and the woman who not only ENABLED his perverted sex crimes for DECADES but also who vilified, demonized, bullied, intimidated, and silenced his victims.

Wow. You've spouted that so much till you convinced yourself, didn't you? Bill did screw up, but no where near the debauchery that Trump bragged about, and his poor daughter grew up in the middle of. What kind of father proudly smiles and agrees that his daughter is a nice piece of ass?

you're joking with this right?? A partisan reporter puts out a headline that assumes Obama will take a jab at trump during his farewell speech and you think that's news?
No, you're right - Obama's lack of class, humility, graciousness, and dignity s not news. He has been demonstrating it since the Democrats lost the election. After promising a smooth transition he has shown his narcissistic, butt-hurt ass.

Barry had reportedly planned to go to Hawaii to live with his family, but after realizing his entire 'Legacy' was going to be wiped out he has decided to stay and lead the Obstructionist Rebellion, to 'train' future liberal politicians how to be just like him. (Does he realize these future liberal politicians are the same ones who did not want him anywhere near their campaigns in 2014 because they knew he would cause the same historic, record-setting losses that happened when he made the elections all about him?!)

I stand corrected - Obama being a petty, narcissistic, insulting ass is NOT news. Thanks for that correction.

Forum List

Back