Obama Promised a ‘Civilian National Security Force’ – Today There Are Over 120,000 Ar

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
So? this is the transformation you voted for huh...well we saw this on display at an American CITIZENS ranch...real nice what you brought down us by voting for Obama. He's unleashing the full force of this Federal Government to step on our necks

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, April 20, 2014, 12:21 AM

federal agents at bundy ranch
Armed federal agents at the Cliven Bundy ranch in Nevada, April 2014. (Natural News)

In 2008, Barack Obama announced his plan to build a massive “civilian national security force” here in America. It would be just as well funded as the US military.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

Today in America there are over 120,000 armed federal agents who work for 40 different agencies.
FOX News reported:

The recent uproar over armed EPA agents descending on a tiny Alaska mining town is shedding light on the fact that 40 federal agencies – including nearly a dozen typically not associated with law enforcement — have armed divisions.

The agencies employ about 120,000 full-time officers authorized to carry guns and make arrests, according to a June 2012 Justice Department report.

Though most Americans know agents within the Drug Enforcement Agency and the Federal Bureau of Prisons carry guns, agencies such as the Library of Congress and Federal Reserve Board employing armed officers might come as a surprise.

The incident that sparked the renewed interest and concern occurred in late August when a team of armed federal and state officials descended on the tiny Alaska gold mining town of Chicken, Alaska.

The Environmental Protection Agency, whose armed agents in full body armor participated, acknowledged taking part in the Alaska Environmental Crimes Task Force investigation, which it said was conducted to look for possible violations of the Clean Water Act.

all of it here
Obama Promised a ?Civilian National Security Force? ? Today There Are Over 120,000 Armed Federal Agents | The Gateway Pundit

I remember how Chairman Mao built up a cadre of Red Guards that were sent around the country.

Clutching the "Red Book" in their hands and shouting Mao's quotations at the nation's citizens.

Basically, demanding total obedience to Chairman Mao and the Communist Party.

This is the template for the Obama administration.

Who want nothing less than total obedience to Obama and the Democrat Party. .. :cool:

I remember how Chairman Mao built up a cadre of Red Guards that were sent around the country.

Clutching the "Red Book" in their hands and shouting Mao's quotations at the nation's citizens.

Who want nothing less than total obedience to Obama and the Democrat Party. .. :cool:

Yep, they are already starting with not only this buildup of FEDS, downsizing our military and now labeling anyone who goes against them as, domestic terrorist

I hope the people wake up before it's too late

"For all intents and purposes, federal agents had become "soldiers" (using military training, tactics, techniques, equipment, language, dress, organization, and mindset) and they were escalating their behavior.

Therefore, this bombing was also meant as a pre-emptive (or pro-active) strike against these forces and their command and control centers within the federal building. When an aggressor force continually launches attacks from a particular base of operation, it is sound military strategy to take the fight to the enemy."

Timothy McVeigh, 4/27/01

You people and McVeigh, clearly on the same wavelength. Was he your mentor?

Armed citizens......not armed Federal agents.

Jeeeze........your such a retard. ... :cuckoo:

Oh right, armed lunatics like you as opposed to armed trained professionals.
I served 2yrs. in the combat arms of the US military during the Vietnam War.

So yes......I am a trained professional. .. :cool:

You also claimed in another thread that Timothy McVeigh never said a word about why he bombed the federal building,

so your dishonesty and/or ignorance has voided any unsubstantiated claims you ever make here again.

That sounds eerily similar to something else Timothy McVeigh said:

"From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the '80's; culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government - like the Chinese - was deploying tanks against its own citizens."

So the NRA is wrong in saying that the country is safer if more citizens are armed?
Armed citizens......not armed Federal agents.

Jeeeze........your such a retard. ... :cuckoo:
Federal agents lose their citizenship? :cuckoo:
Where does it say that in the Constitution?

Sunni Man wants the balance of power in this country shifted from those who enforce the law to those who reject it.

In other words, he wants localized armed gangs to be the dominant unit of government in the country.

You also claimed in another thread that Timothy McVeigh never said a word about why he bombed the federal building,

so your dishonesty and/or ignorance has voided any unsubstantiated claims you ever make here again.
Again, Timothy McVeigh never "SAID" (spoke) a word about his motive for the attack.

If you have an audio of him doing so.......then please post it for everyone to listen to.

Otherwise, crawl back into your hole with the other maggots and die. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Again, Timothy McVeigh never "SAID" (spoke) a word about his motive for the attack.

If you have an audio of him doing so.......then please post it for everyone to listen to.

Otherwise, crawl back into your hole with the other maggots and die. ... :cool:

You asshole. You claimed no one knows what his motives were.

He put them down in writing. I posted them for you.

Yep, they are already starting with not only this buildup of FEDS, downsizing our military and now labeling anyone who goes against them as, domestic terrorist

I hope the people wake up before it's too late

By that definition, I guess I must be a domestic terrorist even though I am an honorably discharged former US Marine who served in direct combat for my country. I do not agree with most of what Obama has done nor his failed and corrupt policies. His administration in inundated with criminals just like himself who are willing to lie or take the fifth to avoid prosecution. Yes, I have watched as the last six years have passed and I have watched the damage done by Obama and it will literally take decades for our nation to recover from this damage. Obama was unqualified to be president and remains just an empty suit in our White House.

The logic might be easier to follow, if it existed.

its a steph thread, Logic got punted out a long time ago.

also in before steph comes back in here and says someone is a hateful bigot or some such nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back