Obama promised to heal the nation, bridge the racial divide and transcend petty polit

[...]

I was raised by parents that refused to allow us to fall into that trap. You want "respect"?? EARN IT.
"As the twig is bent, so the tree shall grow." Somewhere along the line your genetic lineage discovered the right path and had the good fortune, freedom and ability to follow it.

Your assertion that "progressives" aren't racist is as ridiculous as the sun rising in the West. "Progressives" (and I don't know where the hell you folks came up with that name - "Regressives" is far closer to the point) LIVE on racism with your constant "helping hand out" crap. You want to be called "Progressive" - end all this "helping hand" crap and work toward full employment! That's P R O G R E S S I V E .
I've never made any such assertion. This notion you have that providing public dole to unemployable social misfits is a racist plot intended to perpetuate a form of de facto slavery is right out of the playbook of Jesse Jackson and other Black race pimps. The alternative would be an epidemic of crime and the inevitable cost of that, which would vastly exceed the welfare dole.

I'll ask you to explain what you believe to be a more suitable and productive alternative to providing welfare to an entire class of of unemployable, illiterate, pathologically resentful barbarians. And in case you have some idea that education is the solution to the problem I've been around long enough to have seen the result of that vain effort -- which occurred in the form of three utterly ruined, integrated high schools in Brooklyn during the mid-1960s: Alexander Hamilton, Manual Trades, and George Westinghouse.

Last edited:
Oh look! It's Yidnar with some written communication skills.

Resentful barbarians?

Stay away from children, please.
You make a lot of pointless, senseless, meaningless ad hominem comments which occur as nothing more than a waste of time and space. So off you go to my Ignore list, where you can waste your own time.

Forum List

Back