Obama promised to heal the nation, bridge the racial divide and transcend petty polit

One difference between your every day liberal and your run of the mill nutter. Liberals don't think that nutters WANT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.....we think that you probably want what is best for you and yours. But we know that you are wrong. Wrong does not equal evil.

Some if your " leaders"....who know better but keep pushing your buttons as it suits their bottom line.........they are a different story. They might be a little bit evil.

And look at us now. It's like we teleported back to the 70's.

And after Republicans tried SO hard to work with Obama all these years too.

Why is the onus on the Republicans to work with Democrats and not vice versa?

How has Obama helped work with the GOP?

Obama has called them enemies, hostage takers, un-American....who would want to work with someone that thinks that way about you??

Obama has called them enemies, hostage takers, un-American....who would want to work with someone that thinks that way about you??

Obama has made adequate attempt to work with the GOP. True story.

Not at all. That is the term that a PRESIDENT used to name a bill. "Wetback" has been used to describe illegals for more years than I have been on the planet. Have I EVER called an illegal a "wetback" ? you bet. Have you? If you say no - you're a damn liar.

Actually, that's a term I've never used, but that's ok. You can't prove your own claims, either.

Thing is, call it PC or whatever, the fact is it it's not really alright anymore. You can say it legally, of course, but if you're a public figure and part of a political party which wants to run things again, it's not OK. At all. If you feel differently, please fell free to contact your congresscritter and get him/her to stick it those PC libs and start using terms like "wetback" as often as possible. I'm sure they'll take it under advisement.

Now you're talking semantics. Make up your mind. To YOU, it's not all right. However, for you (and others like you) you have no trouble whatsoever calling those YOU disagree with any invective you can dream up. But that's OK, because, after all, you're "enlightened" or "progressive". To be clear - there is nothing either "progressive" or "enlightened" about your communists viewpoints. You, and those like you are destroyers, not builders.

I refer to liberals as communists because that's what you are. Your side seeks to tear down everything this country was founded upon because YOU don't like it. If I call you a "filthy communist" it's because I believe you are. If you call me a "Right wing nut job house ******" (as many of you have) it's because you believe me to be just that. But not because you know ME - quite the contrary - it's because I don't live up to your IMAGE of what a black man should be - On welfare and food stamps with 7 kids I've never seen, 6th grade education and looking to YOU for my sustenance. And thank you Massa! for taking care of Jim!

I consider myself the antithesis of your perception of a "black man". I was raised by two loving parents (one an officer in the Air Force and the other a Chemist), College educated, combat veteran, Father of two with grand children. I am a THREAT to you pseudo-intellectuals. I have proven that a black man doesn't need YOU - and it drives you crazy....

You're a threat to your bedsprings and thats about it.

For example, Dems expected the GOP style health reform to get GOP votes. Now it's communism lol. And a whole bunch of other stuff you haven't heard on the Pub Propaganda machine- jobs bills, budget cuts, etc- "No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME)

Every one should have figured that out during the primiaries when he tried to claim all black historical imagery and also play the race card against fellow democrats. Did we really think it would be different now?

Many of us knew it would be worse, especially after Jesse Jackass was caught on a hot microphone saying he could "cut Obama's nuts off".

I didn't know the "reverend" was a micro surgeon.

Obama promised to heal the nation, bridge the racial divide and transcend petty polit

Where are the links? You forgot the links moron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, here's the thing...everybody on this planet is racist is one fashion or another. There is no getting away from that - we all prefer what we prefer.
I have a problem with the word racism. It is an extremely over-used and over-worked word. If you ask ten people to define it You'll get back a surprising variety of impressions.

I once heard a young Black girl on a call-in talk radio program say her father was "racist against cats." So if you're saying that racism simply means preference, then I accept your definition. I personally am more comfortable in the company of those who are most familiar to me. But there are exceptions, such as I much prefer the company of an intelligent Black over that of a stupid White.

Re: the word racism; I've always thought of it as meaning a general feeling of superiority over and/or innate dislike (or hatred) for anyone of a different race regardless of any personal considerations.

Re: my personal disposition toward Blacks, I concur with Chris Rock who said, "I have no problem with Black people but I can't stand *******!" (and I hasten to add -- including White ones.)

Absolute bullshit, he hasn't made a single reasonable effort to negotiate. He's governed from a campaign platform fo almost 5 years and hasn't accepted responsibility for a single failure of leadership. He hasn't had too though, because he hasn't attempted to be a leader.

One difference between your every day liberal and your run of the mill nutter. Liberals don't think that nutters WANT TO DESTROY THIS COUNTRY.....we think that you probably want what is best for you and yours. But we know that you are wrong. Wrong does not equal evil.

Some if your " leaders"....who know better but keep pushing your buttons as it suits their bottom line.........they are a different story. They might be a little bit evil.

Bullshit, what's best for YOU and YOUR's just happens to be what's best for everyone. That's independence from authority, the pursuit of happiness without undue infringements, and keeping as much as possible of what we earn.

Liberalism is in opposition to these endeavors.

Bullshit, what's best for YOU and YOUR's just happens to be what's best for everyone. That's independence from authority, the pursuit of happiness without undue infringements, and keeping as much as possible of what we earn.

If you were not wrong....you'd be right.

Absolute bullshit, he hasn't made a single reasonable effort to negotiate. He's governed from a campaign platform fo almost 5 years and hasn't accepted responsibility for a single failure of leadership. He hasn't had too though, because he hasn't attempted to be a leader.

Quit whining. The tears are getting in your way.

So being dependent on authority to take from others and subsidize your life, only allowed to pursue happiness with "permission" from government bureacrats, and allowed to keep only what the authorities decide they don't need to sustain people you're not responsible for is righteous?

How do people like you survive outside the womb?

Quit getting facials, the semen is getting in your eyes.

So being dependent on authority to take from others and subsidize your life, only allowed to pursue happiness with "permission" from government bureacrats, and allowed to keep only what the authorities decide they don't need to sustain people you're not responsible for is righteous?

How do people like you survive outside the womb?

Liberals are not as you see them. Your fucked up social agenda combined with general fear of those who differ from you and an irrational desire to reap the benefits of civilization without paying for them has caused you to misread your opposition.

Quit getting facials, the semen is getting in your eyes.

Oh! Shocking! You have offended me!

Not. Keep trying though, maybe you can be the first.

[...]

Democrats have used race to keep blacks in slavery from day one with their "promises of help" and it has been my contention all along, that the "government" never helps - it enslaves. I have generation after generation of "proof" to back me up. I personally have relatives in Detroit that have never worked a day in their miserable lives, choosing instead, to suck off the teat of "Uncle Sugar". Tell me. please, how that isn't racism at it's insidious worst?
A response to that assertion must begin at the beginning, which is the enduring consequence of slavery and the subsequent effects of Jim Crow segregation -- practices which have produced a descendant category of Black Africans in America who, in terms of their social development, are genetically malformed. Many of these social mutants are categorically psychotic or, at the very least, sociopathic. I'm talking about people who are, quite simply, unemployable within the framework of contemporary society. They are social anomalies.

Shortly after the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which held that any American citizen was free to move to and to live in any state he/she chose, I recall photos on the front page of the New York Daily News of hundreds of Black migrants from the deep south lined up outside a Welfare Department office just a few blocks from the midtown Greyhound bus depot. These migrant negroes were plainly destitute and clearly out of place. They came from states like Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas and Alabama, where they'd lived in tar-paper shacks, dilapidated trailer parks or, in some cases, updated slave cabins. They were uneducated, illiterate or semi-literate. With few exceptions these refugees from places which no longer had need or tolerance for them were suitable for little other than seasonal farm work, which is all they'd ever known.

Aside from providing the federally subsidized public dole for their basic survival, what do you suggest should, or could, have been done with this metaphorical, sociological, collective Frankenstein's monster? You seem to think that other than the public dole there is an alternative means of survival for them. So how about telling us evil Progressives what it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back