Obama promised to heal the nation, bridge the racial divide and transcend petty polit

Bingo!

Obarry is no fool. Quite honestly, he is extremely intelligent. How else could this man come from nowhere, never accomplish anything, and the next thing you know, he is president of the United States?

I truly believe that this has been his plan from day one - to divide; and he has done yeoman's work of it. This country is not necessarily "more divided" than it has ever been but it is definitely more polarized than it has ever been.

He has taken every pussy group out there and has rallied them against conservatives to the point that it (literally) feels like "us against them". We are on the verge of a "societal" war rather than a "civil" war.

Yeah and Conservatives applauding "self deportation", calling Hispanics "wetbacks" and claiming that pregancy cannot stem from rape had nothing to do with people rallying against them?

Here's a clue for you, my ignorant friend. The term "Wetback" goes back to the time of John Steinbeck and probably longer, but became popular during the presidency of Dwight D Eisenhower when he ordered "operation Wetback" in 1954 to round up and deport illegal Mexicans back to Mexico.

Good enough term for a president - good enough for me.

Thats terrific.

I encourage you and every other conservative to use the term as often as possible between now and 2016.

I swear...dealing with conservatives is almost like playing Tennis without a net.

I'm in construction, I look conservative, short hair, big white guy in a pick up truck. Racists all the time make comments to me that are incredibly racist. Most of the time I ignore them, occasionally I have to respond. I don't use a roofing sub who I had worked with for years because I finally asked him to stop saying ****** all the time ( I was working for a black family at the time) because he stopped returning my calls. Another time in the bank of all places some guy gets in line behind me and starts making racists comments to me about an Asian women in line I front of us. Everyone could hear and you could see them looking at me as if I agreed with him. I finally asked him why he thought I was bigot like him. A few people chuckled, then we all stood there in silence. Very uncomfortable.

Racism is a learned behavior.

I'm in construction, I look conservative, short hair, big white guy in a pick up truck. Racists all the time make comments to me that are incredibly racist. Most of the time I ignore them, occasionally I have to respond. I don't use a roofing sub who I had worked with for years because I finally asked him to stop saying ****** all the time ( I was working for a black family at the time) because he stopped returning my calls. Another time in the bank of all places some guy gets in line behind me and starts making racists comments to me about an Asian women in line I front of us. Everyone could hear and you could see them looking at me as if I agreed with him. I finally asked him why he thought I was bigot like him. A few people chuckled, then we all stood there in silence. Very uncomfortable.

Racism is a learned behavior.

I get that all the time too. Nutter racists think I am in their club or something. I have several ex-customers who issued their hatred in my presence. I even had a couple assholes refuse my bikini calendar because it had a black model for one of the months.

I wonder what Randall thinks about Yid and Matthew?

Many just think that white people agree because that is the way they were raised. They just can't believe that other white people really don't hate other races, so when there are only whites around all the racism comes out.

Learned behavior.

That's like saying it's okay to call Japanese people "Japs" because that's what we called them in WWII.

That's like saying that it's okay to call black folks by the "N-Word" because Mark Twain used the word in Huckleberry Finn.

The very fact that a GOP Congressman could blurt out this word openly today is a large part of the problem with the GOP.

I'll say this one more time. I have been called ****** for the last 68 years. 90% of the time by (1) democrats and (2) by members of my own race. It doesn't bother me.

I have never "knowingly" been called ****** by a conservative.

You can take your PC crap and shove it.

That wasn't your argument, guy. (You're claiming to be black this week?) Your argument was that it was okay for the mouth-breather from Alaska to call Mexicans "Wetbacks" because 60 years ago, people said that all the time.

what a foolish young liberal, commie you are! (1) I've been black all my life and I find it somewhat STRANGE that I would feel the need to prove that to you, a liberal, communist - as though being "black" is something of a prize in your world. But you're not racist, are you? You're EXACTLY what I have just said - racist to the core. You just don't know how to deal with an "educated house ******", do you, Massa? (2) I never said anything of the sort. Get your facts straight. That's the biggest problem with you fools. Always looking for an edge. Sonny - you won't find it here.

Last edited:
He ain't god you know and it takes coopeations and he has not had much of that. He has done more to heal this naiton for a one man job. He should be given more credit than he has received. Hard to talk to peple you know hate you. Do civilized people really need some one to tell them to be nice and get along?

[...]

Ask Ronald Reagan and Speaker of the House O'Neil. 2 people, diametrically opposed, on opposite sides of the political spectrum who learned to work together for the common good. No, OBarry is in office for one reason and one reason ONLY - to destroy the right.
If that is true then I stand four-square behind him. Because the contemporary right-wing of American politics should be destroyed as soon and as completely as possible. It is the right-wing which is mainly responsible for everything that is wrong with America today. It is the clear objective of the right wing to foster a corporatocracy and a plutocratic neo-aristocracy by destroying the hard-won middle class and relegating the Nation to rule by the super-rich.

Now tell us you don't see exactly that happening today.

Wake up, man!

I'll say this one more time. I have been called ****** for the last 68 years.
Have you considered moving?

Not to your face. But it's been my observation that today's variety of so-called Conservatives are far more likely to be bigoted than the average Progressive.

Well, here's the thing...everybody on this planet is racist is one fashion or another. There is no getting away from that - we all prefer what we prefer. However, race relations in politics is another thing completely.

Democrats have used race to keep blacks in slavery from day one with their "promises of help" and it has been my contention all along, that the "government" never helps - it enslaves. I have generation after generation of "proof" to back me up. I personally have relatives in Detroit that have never worked a day in their miserable lives, choosing instead, to suck off the teat of "Uncle Sugar". Tell me. please, how that isn't racism at it's insidious worst?

I was raised by parents that refused to allow us to fall into that trap. You want "respect"?? EARN IT. Your assertion that "progressives" aren't racist is as ridiculous as the sun rising in the West. "Progressives" (and I don't know where the hell you folks came up with that name - "Regressives" is far closer to the point) LIVE on racism with your constant "helping hand out" crap. You want to be called "Progressive" - end all this "helping hand" crap and work toward full employment! That's P R O G R E S S I V E .

Many just think that white people agree because that is the way they were raised. They just can't believe that other white people really don't hate other races, so when there are only whites around all the racism comes out.

Learned behavior.
The word you are looking for is stereotyping. The progressives make liberal use of it.

[...]

Ask Ronald Reagan and Speaker of the House O'Neil. 2 people, diametrically opposed, on opposite sides of the political spectrum who learned to work together for the common good. No, OBarry is in office for one reason and one reason ONLY - to destroy the right.
If that is true then I stand four-square behind him. Because the contemporary right-wing of American politics should be destroyed as soon and as completely as possible. It is the right-wing which is mainly responsible for everything that is wrong with America today. It is the clear objective of the right wing to foster a corporatocracy and a plutocratic neo-aristocracy by destroying the hard-won middle class and relegating the Nation to rule by the super-rich.

Now tell us you don't see exactly that happening today.

Wake up, man!

I feel nothing but pity for you young man.....

Obama needed help to rise above petty politics and racial divides?

Maybe he was a weaker man than I thought if he needed help with that.

STFU

Only asswipe tards repeat imaginary quotes with no links. Now that's a promise. And you can quote me.

I'll say this one more time. I have been called ****** for the last 68 years. 90% of the time by (1) democrats and (2) by members of my own race. It doesn't bother me.

You can take your PC crap and shove it.

That wasn't your argument, guy. (You're claiming to be black this week?) Your argument was that it was okay for the mouth-breather from Alaska to call Mexicans "Wetbacks" because 60 years ago, people said that all the time.

what a foolish young liberal, commie you are! (1) I've been black all my life and I find it somewhat STRANGE that I would feel the need to prove that to you, a liberal, communist - as though being "black" is something of a prize in your world. But you're not racist, are you? You're EXACTLY what I have just said - racist to the core. You just don't know how to deal with an "educated house ******", do you, Massa? (2) I never said anything of the sort. Get your facts straight. That's the biggest problem with you fools. Always looking for an edge. Sonny - you won't find it here.

so are you denying you said this....

The term "Wetback" goes back to the time of John Steinbeck and probably longer, but became popular during the presidency of Dwight D Eisenhower when he ordered "operation Wetback" in 1954 to round up and deport illegal Mexicans back to Mexico.

?

The term "Wetback" goes back to the time of John Steinbeck and probably longer, but became popular during the presidency of Dwight D Eisenhower when he ordered "operation Wetback" in 1954 to round up and deport illegal Mexicans back to Mexico.

?[/QUOTE}

Not at all. That is the term that a PRESIDENT used to name a bill. "Wetback" has been used to describe illegals for more years than I have been on the planet. Have I EVER called an illegal a "wetback" ? you bet. Have you? If you say no - you're a damn liar.

I'll say this one more time. I have been called ****** for the last 68 years.
Have you considered moving?

Not to your face. But it's been my observation that today's variety of so-called Conservatives are far more likely to be bigoted than the average Progressive.

Stop the presses. Mike has had a personal observation that MUST apply to everyone not like him. Lol

?

Not at all. That is the term that a PRESIDENT used to name a bill. "Wetback" has been used to describe illegals for more years than I have been on the planet. Have I EVER called an illegal a "wetback" ? you bet. Have you? If you say no - you're a damn liar.

Actually, that's a term I've never used, but that's ok. You can't prove your own claims, either.

Thing is, call it PC or whatever, the fact is it it's not really alright anymore. You can say it legally, of course, but if you're a public figure and part of a political party which wants to run things again, it's not OK. At all. If you feel differently, please fell free to contact your congresscritter and get him/her to stick it those PC libs and start using terms like "wetback" as often as possible. I'm sure they'll take it under advisement.

?

Actually, that's a term I've never used, but that's ok. You can't prove your own claims, either.

Thing is, call it PC or whatever, the fact is it it's not really alright anymore. You can say it legally, of course, but if you're a public figure and part of a political party which wants to run things again, it's not OK. At all. If you feel differently, please fell free to contact your congresscritter and get him/her to stick it those PC libs and start using terms like "wetback" as often as possible. I'm sure they'll take it under advisement.

Now you're talking semantics. Make up your mind. To YOU, it's not all right. However, for you (and others like you) you have no trouble whatsoever calling those YOU disagree with any invective you can dream up. But that's OK, because, after all, you're "enlightened" or "progressive". To be clear - there is nothing either "progressive" or "enlightened" about your communists viewpoints. You, and those like you are destroyers, not builders.

I refer to liberals as communists because that's what you are. Your side seeks to tear down everything this country was founded upon because YOU don't like it. If I call you a "filthy communist" it's because I believe you are. If you call me a "Right wing nut job house ******" (as many of you have) it's because you believe me to be just that. But not because you know ME - quite the contrary - it's because I don't live up to your IMAGE of what a black man should be - On welfare and food stamps with 7 kids I've never seen, 6th grade education and looking to YOU for my sustenance. And thank you Massa! for taking care of Jim!

I consider myself the antithesis of your perception of a "black man". I was raised by two loving parents (one an officer in the Air Force and the other a Chemist), College educated, combat veteran, Father of two with grand children. I am a THREAT to you pseudo-intellectuals. I have proven that a black man doesn't need YOU - and it drives you crazy....

Now you're talking semantics. Make up your mind. To YOU, it's not all right. However, for you (and others like you) you have no trouble whatsoever calling those YOU disagree with any invective you can dream up. But that's OK, because, after all, you're "enlightened" or "progressive". To be clear - there is nothing either "progressive" or "enlightened" about your communists viewpoints. You, and those like you are destroyers, not builders.

I refer to liberals as communists because that's what you are. Your side seeks to tear down everything this country was founded upon because YOU don't like it. If I call you a "filthy communist" it's because I believe you are. If you call me a "Right wing nut job house ******" (as many of you have) it's because you believe me to be just that. But not because you know ME - quite the contrary - it's because I don't live up to your IMAGE of what a black man should be - On welfare and food stamps with 7 kids I've never seen, 6th grade education and looking to YOU for my sustenance. And thank you Massa! for taking care of Jim!

I consider myself the antithesis of your perception of a "black man". I was raised by two loving parents (one an officer in the Air Force and the other a Chemist), College educated, combat veteran, Father of two with grand children. I am a THREAT to you pseudo-intellectuals. I have proven that a black man doesn't need YOU - and it drives you crazy....

So basically you're just going to throw every classic RW rant you can out there but you're not going to actually address any point.

Gotcha.

Oh, and btw, can you come up with any post of mine where I made some kind of assumption of what you're "supposed" to be as a black man? Seems to me you have some identity issues of your own that you probably ouhgtta work out before coming on here.

When you say tha liberals want to tear down everything that this country wad founded on.....what exactly do you mean?

Give it to me in sections. You know, list something that we were founded on followed by evidence that liberals are tearing away at it.....and WANT to do so.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back