Obama Proves To Be anti-American — Again

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
The US women soccer team is supposed to represent the US, therefore they should acknowledge the president that is and not spitefully one who is no more.
As a former president, Obama should understand and honor that more than common Americans.
Instead, he (and Biden) accept a jersey from a disrespectful ‘American’ soccer team.
Rudeness and serious breech of protocol.
He should have graciously rejected the offer, admonishing that team and explaining why they were wrong and how they disrespected the country they’re suppose to represent.
But not with a Marxist ideologue with an ego as enormous as obama’s.
Turds of a feather...

Obama reps custom women's soccer jersey after World Cup champs say they won't visit Trump's White House

The US women soccer team is supposed to represent the US, therefore they should acknowledge the president that is and not spitefully one who is no more.
As a former president, Obama should understand and honor that more than common Americans.
Instead, he (and Biden) accept a jersey from a disrespectful ‘American’ soccer team.
He should have graciously rejected the offer, admonishing that team and explaining why they were wrong and how they disrespected the country they’re suppose to represent.
Turds of a feather...

Obama reps custom women's soccer jersey after World Cup champs say they won't visit Trump's White House

Telling people they must kowtow to a king is un-american in my version of reality.

lie prostrate in front of your orange savior while he fondles your women if he finds them attractive enough.

But just to prove I'm not party of your "my way or the highway world, I'll say I like orange talking with North Korea despite what the "pre-conditioners" demanded and I like tariffs despite what the open market small government capitalism crowd told me for the last two decades.

Turds of a feather...

You know what RoshawnMarkwees
This really makes me want to get someone I know
more deserving to get an invitation to the White House.

Gladys House is a hard working business leader and
native descendant of the Freedmen's Town national
historic settlement and district, the last of its kind left.

Since these soccer players would rather recognize
Obama's presidency than Trump's, perhaps it's just
fitting that the first President to recognize the leadership
of Freedmen's Town, a Freed Slave Black church and Civil Rights
landmark, be President Trump, as a White Republican.

Maybe that would compensate for whatever is going on here.

Let President Trump be the first President to recognize
Black leadership and ownership, and let's invite people
to the White House who deserve and appreciate historic honor!

IM2 Asclepias would you like to be part of a team
entourage to accompany Gladys House and other
Black leaders who would like to bring your business
plans to the President at the White House. It wasn't
just Kanye West but also Kim Kardashian who met
with Trump (on criminal justice sentencing and
prison reforms). Why not organize other meetings?

Kim Kardashian Defends Her Meeting With Trump

“He started off saying that he wanted to be extremely tough on crime, and that this was never anything that anyone thought that he would do,” Kardashian explained. “But after, you know, meeting with him and talking to him, he really did understand it. He endorsed the First Step Act which is like such a big deal in getting all of these bills passed and these laws changed that will be so much better for people that have been incarcerated and will actually let out thousands of people.” (The First Step Act aims to combat recidivism by offering improved skills training behind bars, and helping the incarcerated find jobs and reintegrate into society upon release; it’s currently being blocked by a group of GOP senators).

Kim Kardashian visits Donald Trump's White House for prison reform meeting

Turds of a feather...

Telling people they must kowtow to a king is un-american in my version of reality.

lie prostrate in front of your orange savior while he fondles your women if he finds them attractive enough.

But just to prove I'm not party of your "my way or the highway world, I'll say I like orange talking with North Korea despite what the "pre-conditioners" demanded and I like tariffs despite what the open market small government capitalism crowd told me for the last two decades.

They are a disgrace. They now own the title of the most hated sports team and go figure they went to see the worst and most hated president, Obama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turds of a feather...

You’re as disrespectful as Obama.
In your case, I think it’s because you just don’t get it.
It’s a protocol, respect, courtesy thing.

Turds of a feather...

You know what RoshawnMarkwees
This really makes me want to get someone I know
more deserving to get an invitation to the White House.

Gladys House is a hard working business leader and
native descendant of the Freedmen's Town national
historic settlement and district, the last of its kind left.

Since these soccer players would rather recognize
Obama's presidency than Trump's, perhaps it's just
fitting that the first President to recognize the leadership
of Freedmen's Town, a Freed Slave Black church and Civil Rights
landmark, be President Trump, as a White Republican.

Maybe that would compensate for whatever is going on here.

Let President Trump be the first President to recognize
Black leadership and ownership, and let's invite people
to the White House who deserve and appreciate historic honor!

IM2 Asclepias would you like to be part of a team
entourage to accompany Gladys House and other
Black leaders who would like to bring your business
plans to the President at the White House. It wasn't
just Kanye West but also Kim Kardashian who met
with Trump (on criminal justice sentencing and
prison reforms). Why not organize other meetings?

Kim Kardashian Defends Her Meeting With Trump

“He started off saying that he wanted to be extremely tough on crime, and that this was never anything that anyone thought that he would do,” Kardashian explained. “But after, you know, meeting with him and talking to him, he really did understand it. He endorsed the First Step Act which is like such a big deal in getting all of these bills passed and these laws changed that will be so much better for people that have been incarcerated and will actually let out thousands of people.” (The First Step Act aims to combat recidivism by offering improved skills training behind bars, and helping the incarcerated find jobs and reintegrate into society upon release; it’s currently being blocked by a group of GOP senators).

Kim Kardashian visits Donald Trump's White House for prison reform meeting

Freedmens Town is not the only such place and just because everybody black does rush to Freedmans Town doesn't mean they aren't celebrating blacks. In my state we have Nicodemus. I haven't seen Trump say anything about Nicodemus. Nicodemus is a historic town started by former slaves too.

"Formerly enslaved African Americans left Kentucky in organized colonies at the end of the of post-Civil War Reconstruction period to experience freedom in the "promised land" of Kansas. Nicodemus represents the involvement of African Americans in the westward expansion and settlement of the Great Plains. It is the oldest and only remaining Black settlement west of the Mississippi River."

Nicodemus National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)

In Topeka blacks fought for years to get Eisenhower School to be a historic site. Don't see Trump recognizing that.

Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site (U.S. National Park Service)

And they fought a republican city government and state legislature to get it done.

In Kansas City blacks fought to get the Negro League Museum. Trump has been to KC but has never visited the museum to my recollection.

NLBMlogo-1.png

Baseball Museum - Negro League Baseball Museum - Kansas City, MO

You want to celebrate Trump for your own self aggrandizement, but there are more serious issues out there blacks face besides Freedmans Town. So excuse me if we don't jump for you about this while we face challenges to the civil rights act, affirmative action, courts being packed with racist judges, elimination of consent decrees in police departments, continuance of institutional racism as determined by the supreme court, taking white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list and creating a fake category called Black Identity Extremists, unequal school funding and active attempts at voter suppression.

I considered taking you up on your request to come to Houston. I was prepared to come visit. I studied the situation in Houston Emily. Remember? I asked you questions you could not answer. There are over 60,000 black owned businesses in Houston but you say there is no support for Freedmans Town. There are over 1 million blacks in Houston, but you say there is no support for Freedmans Town. You have thousands of famous blacks, some who are legends, yet you say you can't get support for Freedmans Town.

You wanted to demand that Colin Kaepernick show up, instead of using local sources like Deshaun Watson, Chris Paul, Clyde Drexler or Carl Lewis. You want national attention and the way to get that done in a city like that is utilize famous local figures with national ties. But you don't want to hear that. And looking at your behavior here, it is apparent you have pissed off some people there.

After talking to you, I figure that all you want to do is come in here whining about blacks who don't just drop everything and support Freedmans Town. Trump recognized Freedmans Town, yet he's gutting civil rights. It's funny how you sit on your duff dissing Obama supposedly not recognizing black businesses in a forum full of white racists who declared Obama was a black KKK anti white racist for any recognition of anything black.

You and others here have it backwards. Trump was unworthy of a visit from these women. And he is unworthy of Gladys Houses time too. You do her a disservice by allowing Trump to be included in any recognition of her efforts.

Last edited:
Turds of a feather...

They are a disgrace. They now own the title of the most hated sports team and go figure they went to see the worst and most hated president, Obama.

Seems your opinion applies to a very small number of Americans.

Turds of a feather...

Still a free country...

Turds of a feather...

Still a free country...
Not if Obama has his way.
You need to understand the importance of protocol and how it is vital to trust.

Turds of a feather...

It covers a large variety of people. Your to stupid to realize.

Gawd, but you are an idiot - sitting in a puddle of your own making, thinking (let's be charitable) the team has to follow Trump's marching orders or else, confusing the expression of policy disagreements with disrespect, and confusing Trump (the disrespected person) with the U.S. (the nation the team thinks can do better than to elect a vulgar, rude, incompetent pussy-grabber).

You are, of course, free to grab your ankles every day of the week. Just as the team is free not to. More power to them, I say.

But yeah, one has to admit, "breech of protocol" is very funny. One day even you will figure it out.

Turds of a feather...

Obama: Racist POS ex-president who uses every situation possible to politicize for personal narcissistic self-aggrandizement at America's expense. The perfect democrat.

Turds of a feather...

It's amazing how everybody in America is suppose to be held to a certain standard, but when it comes to Trump you ass clowns will make an argument for just the opposite. They just won a CHAMPIONSHIP representing this country, but you damn Trump Humpers don't even celebrate that accomplishment because they don't bow down to Trump.

Turds of a feather...

It covers a large variety of people. Your to stupid to realize.

Actually it doesn't. Still, there is a far larger variety supporting them.

Turds of a feather...

Obama: Racist POS ex-president who uses every situation possible to politicize for personal narcissistic self-aggrandizement at America's expense. The perfect democrat.

Yeah. Right. Provide an example of Obamas racism.

Man, that's disgusting. Could you at least wipe Trump's gunk off your chin before alighting on here? Much obliged.

Forum List

Back