Obama Publicly Warns Russia (and the World) the US is about to 'retaliate'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama swings into action, will soon announce response to Russian hacks - Hot Air

Not long ago Barry declared to the world that he was about to order a military Cyber Attack against Russia...then decided to order an investigation to find out what was going on 1st.

Now Barry is once again declaring to the world he is about to order a retaliatory action.

Putin / Russia never said a word...they just bent the DNC and Hillary over quietly then denied everything.

Barry is making a big production about it, narcissisticly wanting the world to know that HE is going to take action....which will make the US seem the aggressor nation and give Russia the 'right' to retaliate.

If Obama does not provide the evidence to show the world that Russia did do something and goes ahead with whatever he plans to do then it is basically his word that Russia did something....and that's not good enough to attack another country, especially one like Russia led by a guy like Putin.

Obama swings into action, will soon announce response to Russian hacks - Hot Air

Obama is so full of shit. And what a giant pussy. I mean really, he makes Jimmy Carter look tough.

I find it both funny and hypocritical that Barry is screaming about someone intervening in US elections when HE:

- Helped oust President Mubarak, influenced the timeline of Egyptian elections, and thereby helped the terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood take over

- Helped Al Qaeda overthrow / kill President Gadaffi and hand power in Libya over to Al Qaeda

- Is trying to militarily overthrow Syrian President Assad

- Intervened in Israeli elections to try to help oust Netanyahu

PutinPurse.jpg

Not long ago Barry declared to the world that he was about to order a military Cyber Attack against Russia...then decided to order an investigation to find out what was going on 1st.

Now Barry is once again declaring to the world he is about to order a retaliatory action.

Putin / Russia never said a word...they just bent the DNC and Hillary over quietly then denied everything.

Barry is making a big production about it, narcissisticly wanting the world to know that HE is going to take action....which will make the US seem the aggressor nation and give Russia the 'right' to retaliate.

If Obama does not provide the evidence to show the world that Russia did do something and goes ahead with whatever he plans to do then it is basically his word that Russia did something....and that's not good enough to attack another country, especially one like Russia led by a guy like Putin.

a real leader doesn't need to draw attention to himself. There is no need to announce anything. Hey obummer initiate your response and then tell us about it. What are you trying to let them know what you're gonna do so they hit the nuclear red button? the dude is sooooooooo stupid.

he thinks he's announcing his presence of authority, and all he is doing is getting laughed at.
giphy.gif

this is how I am when I remember that obummer won a second term: Wow are some of our americans stupid. wow.

giphy.gif

I wonder if he announces the need to take a crap or pinch a loaf?

people figured it out voted in trump and now we're all racist bigots. yep it's amazing what failure does to a president. A stupid one at that.

Hey insult your citizens. Nice guy, eh? and he thought he'd win again, and I can't find a gif for that laughter; But here's another one;

giphy.gif

Hundreds of thousands can get slaughtered in Syria and the rest of the region, not to mention what's going on in Ukraine, but do something that may damage barry's legacy........ we'll now he's angry...

LoL.

people figured it out voted in trump and now we're all racist bigots. yep it's amazing what failure does to a president. A stupid one at that.
Of course you're all racists .... you didn't vote for a black ..... ahh ..... errrr ..... I mean 'coloured' candidate this time!

Of course you're all racists .... you didn't vote for a black ..... ahh ..... errrr ..... I mean 'coloured' candidate this time!
I voted for Ben Carson. ain't he black?

I find it both funny and hypocritical that Barry is screaming about someone intervening in US elections when HE:

- Helped oust President Mubarak, influenced the timeline of Egyptian elections, and thereby helped the terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood take over

- Helped Al Qaeda overthrow / kill President Gadaffi and hand power in Libya over to Al Qaeda

- Is trying to militarily overthrow Syrian President Assad

- Intervened in Israeli elections to try to help oust Netanyahu

Don't forget Obama's speech to the UK Parliament to talk them out of leaving the EU AND his man Messina running the anti Brexit campaign for Cameron.

He just cannot stop meddling in others affairs.

I voted for Ben Carson. ain't he black?
I don't think he's black enough but you did good! I voted for Chris Tucker - a much darker shade of ebony than your choice.
I also once voted for Allen West

Forum List

Back