Obama put Comrade Trump in tight spot with Brother Putoooon.

Ha Ha, too bad the GOP Congress knows Russia hacked the election and will investigate. They may find their new president knew more than they expected.

I love that Obama made Trump choose....Are you with Putin, or are you with America?

I love that liberals think Obama has been with America!

Like, since when???

:lmao:
What planet have you been on? Unemployment has gone for 10% to less than 5%. Obama got us out of the worst recession since 1929, and the stock market has tripled. I'll bet you that Trump will put us right back in an economic collapse in the next three months.

I'm surprised this hasn't been moved to Conspiracy Theories.

The only reason they didn't pull this with Bush is Democrats thought the 2000 election controversy would work for them come 2002 and 2004.

Perhaps you forgot, but they did pull this on Bush. Before Clinton left the White House, he lowered the arsenic levels for drinking water to a ridiculously low amount that couldn't be accomplished financially. So of course, when Bush took over, he put them back to where they were. The MSM reported all over the place that Bush was for polluting our water even though it was at the exact same level throughout the Clinton years.

Obama is no genius. This has been done before. He's going to reverse what DumBama is doing now, and of course, the MSM will report how Putin is his buddy. The only people fooled by this waste of time and money are people like Jim52. The rest of us know what's really going on.

Trump Has Tough Choice After Obama Sanctions on Russia Hack

So will Comrade Trump step up and help his buddy and lover, putee out.

This board is now infested with Fake News artist, many who are being paid. It is dead..

Actually, Putin showed the world what a no-class A-hole Obama is.

Putin will soon have a Spy in the White House. He is happy.

Melania is a Russian plant who was sent to control Donald

This Thread touched a nerve. The Fake News artist are going wild!

This board is now infested with Fake News artist, many who are being paid. It is dead..
Trump and Putin are serious men while Obama is just a vain, petulant, small minded political hack who sees issues and decisions only in terms of how they will out in the next news cycle or next election, so Trump and Putin will work to put Obama's flailing political gestures behind them in order to begin working on ways to repair US-Russian relations and end the fighting in the ME and eastern Europe.

Translation....

Obama isn't satisfied with aiding in the rise of ISIS, or starting multiple wars which have left the ME in flames...

As a matter of fact, the Muslim invasion of Europe (and the US), along with the resulting terrorist attacks, isn't enough...

So, WWIII anyone???

Just lie to cover your fuckups...

And the Democrats can always blame it on Bush (who has been out of office for 8 years), or a President who doesn't even take office until January 20th...

Poor Trump

Putin gave him the election and now it is payback time. Obama is laying a trap where now Trump will have to get Russia hating Republicans in Congress to support his payback to Putin

If Comrade Trump fails Putin, Putin could spill the goods on Donald. Donnie is on a very tight spot.

We know that Trump owes Putin BIG TIME

Question is....can he get Republicans in Congress to approve his sweetheart deals to Russia

The plot is getting thick. The new president may be beholden to Putin, the Russian Dictator. What does Putin have on Comrade Trump?

These guys suddenly started seeing the good in Putin at exactly the same time as Trump told them Putin was a good guy.

Sheep are going to sheep

I love that Obama made Trump choose....Are you with Putin, or are you with America?

I love that liberals think Obama has been with America!

Like, since when???

:lmao:
What planet have you been on? Unemployment has gone for 10% to less than 5%. Obama got us out of the worst recession since 1929, and the stock market has tripled. I'll bet you that Trump will put us right back in an economic collapse in the next three months.

Obama didn't do crap. Don't give him credit for something the marketplace is responsible for. And remember it's the Federal Reserve putting trillions of fake dollars into the stock market that pumped it up. The market does not reflect our economy.

DumBama is the most anti-business President of our lifetime.

Wow! The Russian loving fake news trolls are going wild. The noose is tightening around Comrade Trump's neck.

These guys suddenly started seeing the good in Putin at exactly the same time as Trump told them Putin was a good guy.

Sheep are going to sheep
Putin is the despotic thug that is.

That still doesn't mean that he "hacked the election", nor does it mean that he wants WWII, which it appears that Obungler is angling for.

This Thread touched a nerve. The Fake News artist are going wild!

Sexy Russian spies have been around for decades.

Natasha%2BFatale%2B1%2B-%2BCopy%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

Wow! The Russian loving fake news trolls are going wild. The noose is tightening around Comrade Trump's neck.

Pointing out that you, your political party, and your Dear Leader are delusional and hysterical fools is not loving Russia or Putin.

Sheep are going to sheep

I am beginning to wonder how many are paid trolls. They are on other boards also.

At least the radical left understands the game. Obama is afraid to return to his adopted home town of Chicago so he is sticking around in D.C. giving advice to the DNC and presumably becoming a pain in the ass to republicans (and probably democrats) for the foreseeable future. It is clearly Obama's intent to make things as difficult as he can for the incoming administration.

What did I tell you about watching too many TV movies????

Forum List

Back