Obama rated 5th best president ever

I am sure this is correct.

Of the total of 44 US Presidents: Obama rated 5th best president ever.
I was just reading a Democratic publicity release that said, "...after a little more than four years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever."

The details according to White House Publicists:
* Reagan, Lincoln, and 8 others tied for first,
* 15 presidents tied for second,
* 17 other presidents tied for third,
* Jimmy Carter came in 4th, and
* Obama came in fifth

:cuckoo: You aren't very good at math. If ten tied for first, then the next one came in eleventh, not second. Go back to school.

do you understand what "tied for first" means? :cuckoo:

Who did the rating and who were the raters? The last rating by historians I am aware of was in 2010, Obama was only in his second year as president. Based on those two years, the 238 historians rated Obama 15th best president. Be interesting to see where Obama ends up. A long way to go, but if nothing dramatic happens I'd say Obama will end up in the top third or fourth. Of course, the real ratings are by voters who must rate the candidates before they vote. The historians get to rate when its all over.
We seem to have stopped electing famous people to the presidency such as Washington and Jefferson. Now we run pretty much unknowns, the Obama's and the Romney's.

I was just reading a Democratic publicity release that said, "...after a little more than four years, Obama has been rated the 5th best president ever."

* Obama came in fifth

Hell, using their warped logic, Jimmy Carter must be number 1

Like I've said a million times - the "Mulato Messiah" WILL go down in history. The Left WILL make certain of that. HE is the first. HE is anointed. HE must be special. HE has "stilled the oceans". HE is on the same plain as Jesus Christ. HE is the ONE.

What else can explain the Main Stream Media's insistence that HE can do no wrong....as scandal revolves around HIM, nothing touches HIM. Nothing.

*In the meantime, the rest of us see a clown in a big boy suit.

Ooops..'Scuse me.....it's "35th best President".......read it wrong..........

Last edited:

* Obama came in fifth

Yes, 9 out of 10 complete imbeciles rank Obama the best EVVA!!!

* Obama came in fifth

That evaluation must have been written by a typical, liberal unionized teacher who daily poisons the minds of little kids by teaching them that results and achievements don't matter, and that participation is its own reward.

* Obama came in fifth

That evaluation must have been written by a typical, liberal unionized teacher who daily poisons the minds of little kids by teaching them that results and achievements don't matter, and that participation is its own reward.

^^^amazing--------its a joke, its not a serious poll. Come on people :confused::confused::confused:

It unequivocally proves those on the left are actually naive and gullible.

yes it does. their naivte and gullibility are unbelievably high. must be that defective liberal gene :cool:

And all along I thought it was a social abnormality caused by low self esteem, inability to differentiate between fact, fiction, real world, theory, envy, and sense of Divine entitlement. Reminds me of that old Crosby lyrical phrase " I once new a man, who knew, what was going on", I assume he was referring to this small select number that now runs the nut house.
What a slam, to be judged less than, not equal to, Carter, Ouch!

Forum List

Back