Obama Refuses To Release His College Applications And Original Passport Records

Bush has not been president for 5 years. get over it, and face the truth about the guy currently in charge.

You must be posting from a FEMA concentration camp missing that guns that were removed from your person while waiting on a death panel.

Right?

no, but its clear that you are posting from a mental institution for the politically insane.

someday we will know the truth about obama's background. He will probably be out of office by then, but the truth will come out.

There are just too many unanswered questions and hidden parts of his past. But you go right ahead and continue to worship at your obama shrine, and enjoy that obamacare as you wait in line for your lobotomy.

Unfortunately, by then, it will also have set a precedence and anybody can run for president even if they weren't born in this country and aren't a citizen of this country.

bs_obama.jpg
[/URL]

LOL

Wherever he was born, that is some bad photoshop right there.

You must be posting from a FEMA concentration camp missing that guns that were removed from your person while waiting on a death panel.

Right?

no, but its clear that you are posting from a mental institution for the politically insane.

someday we will know the truth about obama's background. He will probably be out of office by then, but the truth will come out.

There are just too many unanswered questions and hidden parts of his past. But you go right ahead and continue to worship at your obama shrine, and enjoy that obamacare as you wait in line for your lobotomy.

Unfortunately, by then, it will also have set a precedence and anybody can run for president even if they weren't born in this country and aren't a citizen of this country.

You mean like Barry Goldwater, George Romney and John McCain?

You mean like Barry Goldwater, George Romney and John McCain?

Yes, I don't know about Goldwater and Romney but I agree, John McCain should not have been able to run for president either.

Jon Stewart and John McCain laugh at Sarah Palin's expense

Everyone knows palin the wassila hill billy is a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
thankfully the racist white trash are a small minority in America

the american people twice vote for the most qualified candidate...

obama was perhaps the most unqualified person ever elected to the office of President. His only 'qualification' to run for a second term was his first term.

Stay in school, kid.

Everyone knows (also) that Democrats are obliged to make a once-in-a-lifetime to worship at Highgate Cemetery and kiss the ass of the Marx likeness.

Believe one, why not believe the other?

Isn't that you in the picture?

What is putative president Obama afraid of? Something is on those passport records, college admissions and transcripts that he doesn't want to be made public. During the last presidential campaign, Donald Trump even offered to have 5 dollars sent to any charity of his choosing if he would release his transcripts but Obama refused to do it. That sent a strong signal that something is seriously wrong with those records. We need to find out what that boy has on those transcripts and how he paid for his college. We need him to release those old passport records of his prior to becoming president. It is something we tax paying Americans are owed from the putative president.

Donald Trump offers Obama 5 million dollars - YouTube

no surprise he wont release them.he knows he would have to invent a forgery like he did before to try and convince people that he is not a foreinger.he wont do it because people have caught on.Trump is just as much of a phony as Obomination is though.Its all a pony show to make it look like Trump is not in league with him. Trump is part of the little old round table group that Obama belongs to though.thats why there is never a serious investigation into soemthing like this.

They have been vetted by those who needed to do so, and that's all you birfers have the right to know: it has been done.

You know you're onto something when the libs block their ears and, in unison, take up the chant:

BUSH! Palin! McCain! Reagan! Nixon!

Well, lib chillin', I gots some bad news for u.

I just copyrighted that chant so if you wanna use it as your ringtome ya gotta pay me!

They have been vetted by those who needed to do so, and that's all you birfers have the right to know: it has been done.

Jeez, Jake, you can get help toward eliminating that lisp. Probably free if your Obamacare membership is paid up! I know the gay community once thought lisps were charming but they've evolved. Pity you have not.

He lied to his Publisher...Or he told the truth. People will have to decide that for themselves.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Last edited:

Jeez, Jake, you can get help toward eliminating that lisp. Probably free if your Obamacare membership is paid up! I know the gay community once thought lisps were charming but they've evolved. Pity you have not.

Laddie, your whinging counts nowt.

Obama rules like a Foreign Globalist. So I have no problem believing he's a foreigner. His actions and behavior seem to back it up. He's been very hostile to his fellow Americans. He's arrested Journalists & Filmmakers, while also committing numerous egregious & Impeachable IRS & NSA offenses. He's also committed to destroying our Constitution. I just have trouble believing he's a real American. I see him more as a foreign NWO Globalist Elite plant. Selected, not elected. I truly believe his Publisher had it right...

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Last edited:
What is putative president Obama afraid of? Something is on those passport records, college admissions and transcripts that he doesn't want to be made public. During the last presidential campaign, Donald Trump even offered to have 5 dollars sent to any charity of his choosing if he would release his transcripts but Obama refused to do it. That sent a strong signal that something is seriously wrong with those records. We need to find out what that boy has on those transcripts and how he paid for his college. We need him to release those old passport records of his prior to becoming president. It is something we tax paying Americans are owed from the putative president.

Donald Trump offers Obama 5 million dollars - YouTube

Obama, and many of the American people, are tired of people attempting to discredit him. The best way to deal with them is to ignore it.

Yes! That's what I want! Mostly because obie and a few people want it as well is to just ignore the absolute incompetence of this guy.

I think they key to his failure as a president is probably just people calling him out on his failure. If it wasn't for that he would be a booming success story and we could all just watch his awesome flow on The View or Between Two Ferns.

All we have to do is stop thinking and just go along with the program like a bunch of retards. That is exactly what will make this idiot a success. His failures aren't failures it's you being too critical and thinking this shit just isn't going to work. Even though you are proven correct every time that his policies suck ass it's your fault for bringing that up that caused the fail.

The best way to deal with obies failures is to ignore them. Those failures are only in your own mind.

Jedi mind trick, these are not the failures you're looking for.
Well said. :eusa_clap:

What is putative president Obama afraid of? Something is on those passport records, college admissions and transcripts that he doesn't want to be made public. During the last presidential campaign, Donald Trump even offered to have 5 dollars sent to any charity of his choosing if he would release his transcripts but Obama refused to do it. That sent a strong signal that something is seriously wrong with those records. We need to find out what that boy has on those transcripts and how he paid for his college. We need him to release those old passport records of his prior to becoming president. It is something we tax paying Americans are owed from the putative president....

That can't be determined anymore!

I hope we NEVER know - It's too goddamned fun to point and laugh at these threads!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
at 1:58 pm today someone farted in here.:9:

your handlers are getting worried all this goverment corruption is being exposed disinfo agent cabbie,the way they keep sending you here to troll all these threads that expose their government corruption

Last edited:

Forum List

Back