Obama Refuses To Release His College Applications And Original Passport Records

and like i aid befor,hey are REALLY scrapping at the bottom of the barrel that they send the likes of you and not someone who is more clever.your as much transparent and as phony as vince buglosi.

Obama rules like a Foreign Globalist. So I have no problem believing he's a foreigner. His actions and behavior seem to back it up. He's been very hostile to his fellow Americans. He's arrested Journalists & Filmmakers, while also committing numerous egregious & Impeachable IRS & NSA offenses. He's also committed to destroying our Constitution. I just have trouble believing he's a real American. I see him more as a foreign NWO Globalist Elite plant. Selected, not elected. I truly believe his Publisher had it right...

Obama-Closeup-2.png

I know.he is even worse than Bush ever was which I never imiagine would be possible but not at all unbeliveabethough since he is foreigner.

He lied to his Publisher...Or he told the truth. People will have to decide that for themselves.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

No, the publisher made a mistake - they used incorrect info to write the bio.

No one lied.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS...sidentified-birthplace-1991/story?id=16372566

I have posted this several times, but people believe what they want to believe even when confronted with the actual facts.

It's really quite boring.

Last edited:
He lied to his Publisher...Or he told the truth. People will have to decide that for themselves.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

No one lied.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

I have posted this several times, but people believe what they want to believe even when confronted with the actual facts.

If I post a document, claimed to be Obama's arrest record, it would travel like lightening around the net regardless of how much proof there might be that it was a fake.

No matter what document a president or presidential candidate releases, it will not satisfy those that ask for it. It will only create a demand for more. This is an old political tactic, keep the opposition on the defensive because it will distracts from the message.

If a candidate releases a college transcript, his opponent will search out teachers, students, and course content to build a case against the candidate based on guilt by association, hearsay, misrepresentations, and lies. Basically, it's a mistake to release personal documents unless required to do so.

Last edited:
On what might be based the assumption that there is a college transcript?
Your post illustrates my point. If a college transcript was released it will be claimed to be fake and that he never attended college. The only reason a candidate or an elected official should ever release a personal document is to meet a legal requirement or to provide irrefutable evidence. Unfortunately in this political climate, no document is irrefutable evidence. It's just provides a basis for opposition attacks.

Obama-Closeup-2.png

No one lied.

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Sorry, I believe his grandma, he was born in Kenya.

The granny may be believable. She obviously was not a Democrat, therefore not compelled to lie. Why obviously not a Democrat? Because, had she been, abortion would have changed the picture entirely.

But she wasn't and she didn't.

Gee, if one could but go back in time and change that woman's political outlook.........

Obama-Closeup-2.png

No one lied.

Of course you do - a true hack will never admit to being wrong ... that amounts to treason in politics.

No one lied.

Of course you do - a true hack will never admit to being wrong ... that amounts to treason in politics.

One: I'm not a hack and

Two: I watched that video (which curiously has disappeared from the internet) with some Kenyan friends. The grandmother, who never left Kenya says she was there when Obama was born. The interpreter says it was mis interpreted, but my Kenyan friends say that's exactly what she said. They don't believe he was born here either but they campaigned for him and voted for him anyway. I'm betting at least 1/2 those who voted for him knew the truth and didn't care.

Two: I watched that video (which curiously has disappeared from the internet) with some Kenyan friends. The grandmother, who never left Kenya says she was there when Obama was born. The interpreter says it was mis interpreted, but my Kenyan friends say that's exactly what she said. They don't believe he was born here either but they campaigned for him and voted for him anyway. I'm betting at least 1/2 those who voted for him knew the truth and didn't care.

You certainly are a hack - the worst kind; one who deludes themselves in order to worship.

Here’s the conversation:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

No, Obama?s grandmother didn?t say he was born in Kenya - Salon.com

You certainly are a hack - the worst kind; one who deludes themselves in order to worship.

Here’s the conversation:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

Like I said, I watched the video along with Kenyan friends. I believe what THEY said, not what you say was said.

And no, that conversation was nothing like the one in the video that I watched.

Here is something you can still find on the internet.

If you don't believe Obama's grandmother, maybe you'll believe the Kenyan Ambassador?

Last edited by a moderator:

Here’s the conversation:

Like I said, I watched the video along with Kenyan friends. I believe what THEY said, not what you say was said.

If you don't believe Obama's grandmother, maybe you'll believe the Kenyan Ambassador?

I'm confused - you believe the grandmother who said that Obama was born in Hawii?

Ron McRae (a street preacher, whatever the hell that means) conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama’s grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president’s biological grandmother, but he calls her “Granny Sarah.”)

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson’s birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him.

Here is the actual interview - I found it in four seconds.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa1fni_christianist-whack-a-doodle-mcrae-t_news

A stupid attempt to mislead someone - obvious smear job - incredibly dishonest.

Here is this clowns sworn affidavit claiming Obama to be from Kenya -

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2140233/posts

Too funny! Based on his "interview" where the person being interviewed claimed over and over that Obama was born in America!!!!

"The Kenyan Ambassador said?" Another obvious attempt to lead someone into making an admission by presenting a false statement as if it were fact. The ambassador seemed very confused by this lame attempt at a "gotcha" moment - completely pathetic. I wonder if you even bothered to watch the vid.

Like I said - partisan hacks have no interest in learning the truth - nada.

Here’s the conversation:

I'm confused - you believe the grandmother who said that Obama was born in Hawii?

Ron McRae (a street preacher, whatever the hell that means) conducted an interview with Sarah Obama, the second wife of President Obama’s grandfather, through a translator. (Sarah Obama is not the president’s biological grandmother, but he calls her “Granny Sarah.”)

In that interview, Sarah Obama does in fact say at one point that she was there for her grandson’s birth. But that was a mistake, a confusion in translation. As soon as a jubilant McRae began to press her for further details about her grandson being born in Kenya, the family realized the mistake and corrected him. And corrected him. And corrected him.

Here is the actual interview - I found it in four seconds.

Christianist Whack-a-Doodle McRae tries to Corner Sara Obama - Video Dailymotion

A stupid attempt to mislead someone - obvious smear job - incredibly dishonest.

Here is this clowns sworn affidavit claiming Obama to be from Kenya -

Affidavit of Bishop Ron McRae(obama birth in Kenya)

Too funny! Based on his "interview" where the person being interviewed claimed over and over that Obama was born in America!!!!

"The Kenyan Ambassador said?" Another obvious attempt to lead someone into making an admission by presenting a false statement as if it were fact. The ambassador seemed very confused by this lame attempt at a "gotcha" moment - completely pathetic. I wonder if you even bothered to watch the vid.

Like I said - partisan hacks have no interest in learning the truth - nada.

Believe what you will, you're going to anyway.

Believe what you will, you're going to anyway.

Yes, but I make up my own mind based on facts - not propaganda.

I'm always willing to concede being wrong when shown evidence that contradicts what I believe to be the truth.

Like George Zimmerman, for example - when the story first broke, I believed the media hype.

It was FOX 35 that made such a compelling case, that I reversed my position.

I believe what I perceive to be the truth - regardless of the idiot wind of political poppycock.

I suspects it's because Obama lied on his college applications. He passed himself off as being born in Kenya (how exotic)...that info even appeared on his now changed Author Biography.

In reality, he was born in Hawaii. So, it's to hide his lie that got him special treatment.

Acually he's Kenyan Born, and any actions he's taken as "De-Facto" President carry no weight "De-Jure" so far as myself and many others are concerned.

I suspects it's because Obama lied on his college applications. He passed himself off as being born in Kenya (how exotic)...that info even appeared on his now changed Author Biography.

In reality, he was born in Hawaii. So, it's to hide his lie that got him special treatment.

Acually he's Kenyan Born, and any actions he's taken as "De-Facto" President carry no weight "De-Jure" so far as myself and many others are concerned.

you're a loon.

:cuckoo:

and no one cares what you think.... because you're a conspiracy freak. :D

It's one of only two things: he either was really born in Kenya, or he lied and told his colleges that he was born in Kenya

ObamaBooklet.png

sunday-standard.jpg

Forum List

Back