Obama Refuses to Take 'Bush' Pledge Not To Criticize His Successor

Obama is all about ignoring historical precedent. He has no class, but lefties can't see it.

Imagine the faux outrage if W had been critical of Obama....the MSM and libs everywhere would be calling him a racist fascist KKK Grand Wizard...

Joe cracks me up with all his white this and white that bull crap he talks when he is white himself... Talk about an identity crisis... lol... Who knows maybe next he'll try to paint his face black in order to try and become president of one of the NAACP chapters. I mean there is precedent now for it... Good luck Joe.

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Barry will not agree to do the same.

Of course he won't...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"
Good for him.

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

Would you have cheered on GWB just the same?

I doubt it. Progressives love to clamor about decorum and precedent, unless it needs to be applied to them.

All past presidents have faded into the background. They build their library, make some personal calls, find some pet project they can work on that doesn't impact their successor.

Why are you cheering on changing a system that has worked for centuries?

why should he?

Trump wasn't elected by the American people, he was selected by the Racist Electoral College.

Figures Joe would shit on centuries of precedent.
He wouldn't shit on precedent if Obama were an R. He would be demanding Obama abide by historical precedent.

Joe like most on the left, is not smart enough to see the hypocrisy of his beliefs. He is the classic left wing dupe.

why should he?

Trump wasn't elected by the American people, he was selected by the Racist Electoral College.

Figures Joe would shit on centuries of precedent.
He wouldn't shit on precedent if Obama were an R. He would be demanding Obama abide by historical precedent.

Joe like most on the left, is not smart enough to see the hypocrisy of his beliefs. He is the classic left wing dupe.

Actually I believe Joe is smart enough to see it, he's just a hypocritical bitter twat.

Now idiots like Lakhota, Dot Com, and Franco on the other hand, they has teh stupidz.

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

I doubt it. Progressives love to clamor about decorum and precedent, unless it needs to be applied to them.

All past presidents have faded into the background. They build their library, make some personal calls, find some pet project they can work on that doesn't impact their successor.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

Snowflake justification for deplorable behavior... :p

Of course he won't...

Why should he?

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

He hasn't even gotten into office, or implemented (or even discussed) a single concrete policy, and you are ready to go to the mattresses on this.....

Dems are already going to regret removing the filibuster for all but SC nominations last time around (Republicans would only be guilty of extending a Dem concept, not making it up on their own). That's going to bite your side in the ass with the next SC pick, and now you want a former President to take an active role against his immediate predecessor?

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

Snowflake justification for deplorable behavior... :p

They are like petulant irritable 3 year olds.

Of course he won't...

Why should he?
Yes, who would expect him to be as gracious as he said Bush was to him... :p

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

You're an idiot. William Howard Taft became Supreme Court Chief Justice for nine years after being president.

Trump is going to burry Obama in piles of Obamas own filth....the stench will far outweigh anything Obama can yell out....
I long long long for the day, when you white people not only disappear off the planet, but suffer to no end after Trumps reign of terror on this country....you white devil bastards are sooooooooooo overdue for some poetic justice and God, is so gonna give it to you!!!

Please I hope I live long enough to see it. Never is there a hatred so intense for whites in this country than now. My God, you people are so horrible and mean and cruel and just like the German's got schooled, so will you and its by your own kind, ie Trump!!

Forum List

Back